35 Locust St, Greenvale, NY 11548 Map · Phone number

About Artistic Affairs, Inc

Artistic Affairs is an Event Management & Design Company dedicated to transforming your dream into reality. Our attention to detail ensures that the material, design and event are harmonious. We, at Artistic Affairs, believe that every story is unique and different as the people, company and organizations who host them. That's why a consultation at Artistic Affairs always begins with a blank sheet of paper. Our story is what you make of it. Whatever you wish it to be: adventure, fairy tale or romance.

Follow Artistic Affairs, Inc on

Catering area
Table setup
Table setup

9 Reviews for Artistic Affairs, Inc

I can't even imagine what the wedding planning process would have been without Jharna. She is an absolute all-star when it comes to planning and carrying out weddings. We had a 480 person Indian wedding in Manhattan in addition to 5-6 smaller cultural events on Long Island and upstate NY. Jharna knows the industry very well and really helped us stretch our budget to accommodate all of the events without sacrificing quality. Not only did Jharna work to make sure we were happy as a couple, but she also spent a lot of time talking to our parents individually to make sure they were included and happy with the process, which I couldn't thank her enough for. She has a very unique ability to take in everyones ideas, no matter how different, and put them together in an elegant way. She became a part our family for the 9 months that we worked with her.

Our wedding events were AWESOME! She made sure every plan and detail was carried out to the utmost perfection. We had an issue where one of our venues didn't allow some of the decor I wanted on the stairs, but she was able to trouble shoot and rearrange things last minute to look beautiful. I'm sure there were more things that came up, which they always do, but I would have no idea because Jharna and her team made it so that my family, my husband, and I were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding and not worry about any of the production details. We had full confidence in her ability to make everything work and keep inline with how we had envisioned the day.

I could go on for days about our positive experience working with Jharna and Artistic Affairs. If you are looking for a planner who is knowledgable, dependable, always available, a good listener, and who will work day and night to make sure your wedding is everything you had hoped for, Jharna is your girl.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Reena · Married on 05/17/2009

These ladies were truly amazing. I can't state enough how much they worked to make our events perfect. The decor was astounding and their loving creativity made it all the more so. Anything I wanted to incorporate, they found a way to do it.

On the day of, they were so dedicated to making sure everything went smoothly. I didn't know anything was going wrong until I was told by other family members in the months after! They learned my family members' names and addressed them as such, which was so nice and intimate.

I recommend them without any hesitation.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Raina · Married on 10/10/2014

Jharna and her team were incredibly helpful in making sure our wedding went smoothly. They made sure all of our family members and guests were well taken care of, addressing their needs however possible, were able to make sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time (not an easy task!), and that the weekend of wedding events went perfectly to plan! Jharna even learned the names of most of our family (and there were many!). She and her team were always so helpful and responsive, both before the wedding and during it, even bringing us speakers for when we wanted to keep celebrating in private hotel rooms after the reception! She and her staff were so incredibly helpful that we didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding - anything we thought of, they had already addressed. We are very grateful to have had Jharna to help with our wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Artistic Affairs, Inc FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2