2370 Westwood Blvd #J, Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map · Phone number

About Art & Soul Events

I believe in creating weddings that are authentic, out of the box, and reflect who you are as a couple. I will empower you to plan a wedding that is "so you", while encouraging you to make thoughtful decisions that are true to your priorities, personalities, and relationship. I will help you bring your vision to life rather than impose one on you.

My goal is to demystify the wedding planning process and make it enjoyable and easy for you to navigate. I have the tools, advice, resources, and experience that will save you time and money. I'll celebrate with you, cheer you on, and guide you through the stressful bits. It's my hope that we will develop a friendship along the way! Let's make your wedding fun, soulful, and authentically you. This is your wedding, you make the rules!

It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with weddings and my heart is at the core of Art & Soul Events. I feel so lucky that I get to spend my days with amazing couples while they plan one of life's major milestones. It's an honor and I don't take the responsibility lightly.

Follow Art & Soul Events on

kurt boomer photography 54 copy
best smaller
mg0871 copy
Art & Soul Events
gws tyler branch diy sweetheart table
Tipple & Ramble

Art & Soul Events 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Trimble · Getting married on 06/03/2021

The best experience

Hiring Jessica was the best decision I made for our wedding day. From the first time we chatted on the phone for a consultation I knew she would be great. She handled so many details that I had not even thought of. Everything was communicated to our vendors, timelines were followed and the day went so smoothly. I even had vendors telling me at the end of the night that she was the best coordinator they have seen in a long time. She was calm and understanding of all my needs, even if they were silly. I don't know how brides get through this experience without help, and Jessica is the best.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Julia H

Ju Hellm · Married on 08/10/2019

An Organized, professional wedding planner created an amazingly Fun, Whimsical, and Stress free Wedding Day!

Jessica did an amazing job planning and coordinating our 2019 wedding at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park. Even though it was her first wedding at this venue and we couldn’t manage a site visit with her, she knocked it out of the park. She helped us find some key vendors, including the DJ and florist, planned the design and did all the vendor communication, and coordinated the day of. The wedding was beautiful and magical, and everything worked wonderfully, thanks to the hard work she put in. Our only regret is that we didn’t start working with her sooner!

We found Jessica through chance, when we saw her mentioned in a New York Times article on what to do when a natural disaster destroys your wedding venue. She’d helped a number of fellow wedding planners during the Woolsey Fire in 2018, and we thought that her resourcefulness and calmness under pressure were just what we needed.

It was a pleasure to work with her throughout the process. We did a couple of in person meetings, but mostly chatted over video chat and email. She offers a number of packages, and we used the design package (as opposed to the full planning package that includes a venue search and all major vendors). She was kind enough to include a DJ search for us, as we had already found a venue and photographer.

We were impressed by her professionalism, her ability to get things done, her organization and also by how much fun it was to work with her. She made the process of planning and executing a wedding so much less daunting. I was most impressed, however, with her on the day of the wedding. I was so happy that I could truly enjoy my day, and Jessica did SO MUCH WORK behind the scenes to make that possible. She anticipated my every need (flat shoes, glass of water etc) and handled any and all issues with vendors and guests with boundless energy and grace. I am so thankful to have worked with her and I cannot imagine a wedding without her.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Straw · Married on 05/04/2019

Creative, detail-oriented super-planner!

My husband and I were fortunate enough to work with Jessica on planning our wedding in spring of 2019 and we could not be happier with our experience!
    Planning a wedding can be a stressful and confusing process but having Jessica guide us through each phase took a huge weight off of our shoulders and we could not have done it without her. We had a particular vision for our wedding and she totally got it.
    From day one she was clear, organized, and educated us along the way so we could make the best decisions possible to make our vision come to life while staying within budget.
    She connected us with amazing vendors and was always open to new ideas along the way.
    Our wedding exceeded our expectations and was truly a stress free day full of laughter and happy tears. Some of our guests even wrote us thank you notes for having the best wedding ever (we are biased, but agree!), and commented on what an amazing team of people we had on site. She was so great with our families and her attention to detail even while juggling a million things is seriously impressive. If you are a couple that wants to get creative and have a personalized, non-cookie cutter wedding, Jessica is the wedding planner for you.

Sent on 05/18/2019