2370 Westwood Blvd #J, Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map · Phone number

About Art & Soul Events

I believe in creating weddings that are authentic, out of the box, and reflect who you are as a couple. I will empower you to plan a wedding that is "so you", while encouraging you to make thoughtful decisions that are true to your priorities, personalities, and relationship. I will help you bring your vision to life rather than impose one on you.

My goal is to demystify the wedding planning process and make it enjoyable and easy for you to navigate. I have the tools, advice, resources, and experience that will save you time and money. I'll celebrate with you, cheer you on, and guide you through the stressful bits. It's my hope that we will develop a friendship along the way! Let's make your wedding fun, soulful, and authentically you. This is your wedding, you make the rules!

It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with weddings and my heart is at the core of Art & Soul Events. I feel so lucky that I get to spend my days with amazing couples while they plan one of life's major milestones. It's an honor and I don't take the responsibility lightly.

Follow Art & Soul Events on

kurt boomer photography 54 copy
best smaller
mg0871 copy
Art & Soul Events
gws tyler branch diy sweetheart table
Tipple & Ramble

Art & Soul Events 6
Art & Soul Events 7
  • Kat

Kat Basolo · Married on 09/29/2018

Jess was our wedding fairy godmother!

Jessica was an absolute life-saver in the planning and execution of our wedding. She was recommended to me by friends and once I saw photos of her past weddings, I was convinced she was the wedding fairy godmother for us! She and I met over mexican food for our first meeting and from the very beginning, she was warm, professional and easy to talk to. Jess had really great recommendations for vendors and was a lifesaver in helping me find a florist when my original vendor wasn't available anymore. My now-husband had an idea to surprise me with a special musical performance on the day of our wedding and Jess was able to help him navigate and execute the singing surprise without me finding out anything. When our wedding weekend arrived, I was blissfully unaware of any hiccups or issues because Jess and her team handled them without a hitch. I didn't realize that leading up to the wedding ceremony, we had a crazy wind storm that was blowing everything over because Jess was cool as a cucumber. She made the stressful parts of wedding planning more enjoyable and always made us feel supported in our decisions. Our families and bridal party agreed that Jess was a wonderful addition to our wedding and we will continue to recommend Art & Soul Events to all our friends and family in the future.

Talia · Married on 06/30/2018

Finding Jessica was the key to creating our perfect wedding, especially because we didn’t know what our perfect wedding would look like when we first started planning! Jessica helped us nail down our particular aesthetic, and then expertly executed it. Her recommendations for vendors were spot-on and she assembled a team of true creative experts.
    She made sure that every detail was taken care of, and she was so responsive when we came to her with questions and concerns.

We also quickly discovered that weddings are filled with complicated family dynamics and Jessica provided lots of support with neutral, unbiased advice. With her support, our wedding flowed smoothly and beautifully!
    From day one she was there to guide us, and trusting her professional experience was the best decision we made. I wholeheartedly recommend Jessica, she will make all your wedding dreams come true!

Katie · Married on 03/31/2018

My approach to wedding planning is extremely lax so finding a high caliber professional to conduct the overall vision and design was crucial. My family and I spoke to a couple wedding planners before Jessica, but each seemed a bit cookie cutter which left us unsatisfied. I was getting married in the greater Palm Springs area and wanted to bring in a professional from a more creative and larger metro city such as Los Angeles or New York City.

I was referred to Art and Soul Events by a friend who is a photographer in the wedding industry and I immediately felt a much more bespoke and tailored connection with Jessica in our introductory phone call. In our first conversation, Jessica was extremely candid, forward, but very kind when saying that a tropical vibe was hot and trendy two years ago but was now played out and she instantly won my heart and trust.

It took 6 months to plan the wedding and I felt 100% confident to hand the reigns over to her for full creative direction and vendor recommendation. Jessica also had quite a bit of patience in the very beginning to really sit me down to nail my personal style before moving forward at full speed. She had an excellent process of showing me different options via photos and narrowing into my style and aesthetic by process of elimination.

By the end of this entire process, I felt like I was texting a close friend when it came to high priority communication items that we needed to touch base on. For the actual day of my wedding, myself, my family, and wedding party could enjoy every moment absolutely stress free. Jessica not only excelled in creative direction, putting together the most beautiful aesthetic that truly reflected my personality as well as my fiance's, but was also a grand master at logistics.

I've never been one to dream of my wedding day, nor scan the Pinterets boards for ideas, but after having the wedding that Jessica created - it truly became a magical dream of mine that I never knew I had.

Art & Soul Events FAQ