5201 Village Dr,, Oceanside, CA 92057 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 220
  • Pricing

About Arrowood Golf Course

Thank you for considering our venue to celebrate your most special and joyous occasion. Here at Arrowood we strive to meet the needs of our Wedding Couples and bring their vision to life! Located just off the CA-76, we are a championship golf course with picturesque panoramic views, cool ocean breezes and an outdoor patio that can accommodate anything from a small intimate gathering to a large party. Whether a beautiful ceremony on the patio or in the middle of a lush fairway, we have plenty of options to make your special day a perfect one.

Not limited to weddings, Arrowood and our highly experienced staff can assist you with other specialty events; bridal parties, baby showers, holiday parties, corporate meetings and private functions. We know the importance of your event and are eager to cater to any of your needs.

Come see for yourself and visit San Diego North County's hidden gem!

Follow Arrowood Golf Course on

1 Reviews for Arrowood Golf Course

• Maria

Maria · Married on 12/08/2018

Worst Venue Ever

Highly Disappointed. This is the worst possible place to have any sort of event. I booked this for my wedding and I wish I never had even came across it. I found this venue on wedding wire and got in contact with the coordinator Jessica. We got together and it was great, she mentioned they would provide everything even though I was bringing an outside caterer they were going to provide the plates, glasses, utensils, napkins, etc. I was over the moon and signed the contract put my deposit down and started organizing everything. I then asked if they would set up the center pieces, arch, everything a wedding venue needs to be in charge of and she said that it didn’t come included but she would charge me $200.00 for her to do it all. I thought it was a little suspicions but went ahead and agreed. Mind you this is all in email and also in person. 3 months before my wedding she is fired, and now I am left to deal with Clive and Chrissy. Chrissy was great truly she was the second in command, as for Clive he has to be the biggest liar and manipulator I have ever encountered. I scheduled a phone run around with him where he basically told me all that Jessica had promised and agreed to was not valid. That the venue did not allow food from the outside or would ever set up anything. I was livid and freaking out so I started crying, and he was yelling! Yelling at a bride that had just found out the contract was crap. My fiancés family and I drove directly to the venue and had a face to face with him. I printed out all the emails where Jessica had promised and stated all of this with their company signature at the bottom. I printed the contract SHE had signed on behalf of the company and I as well stating all this was provided. They couldn’t say no or it would have been a full on law suit so they profusely apologized and said they would do all of it and more. 2 weeks before the wedding I went ahead and sat down with Clive and Chrissy and went over everything. I had a binder with pictures on how to set everything up, I put everything in boxes separating everything and making it the easiest possible thing for them. The day of the wedding is chaos as normal. But I am calm since the venue said they would take care of everything. My wedding started at 4. They were supposed to start setting up everything at 1 no later than 2. My wedding guests are to be seated by 3:30. I get to the venue around 3:15 expecting my brother’s memory table to be there waiting for me so I can pay my respects and go into the office and hide until the ceremony but to my surprise nothing and I mean NOTHING is set up. I start having a panic attack. My brother’s picture and lantern are where the guest book table is at. Nothing of how it is supposed to be. At this point I am crying and shouting because it is unacceptable for them to do this on my wedding day. I hear Chrissy profusely saying sorry yet not moving. My mom grabs me and pulls me into the store. Guests that where shopping felt so sorry for me, even the guys working the shop kept apologizing the whole time and just could not believe it when I told him what time the event was supposed to start. I see guest from my own wedding coming and helping set up everything. Guests from out of town, all the way from Texas running around trying to get the arch down the hill to where the ceremony is. It was complete bananas. Come to find out they had an event later 2 hours before my wedding started. So the staff was already worn out. I did not see Clive at all that whole day. The only apology I got was from a bust boy, very sweet guys. I saw him running around everywhere the day of the wedding handing lights, picking up chairs, etc. He said “I am truly sorry, I saw you when you got here but I couldn’t do anything it was above my paygrade.” The only person that apologized was someone that does not get paid enough but saw how messed up this company is.. Anyways. This was my experience with these awful people. I later on sent an email to Clive and he said and I quote “You should have gotten a wedding coordinator, this was too much and too many details for us” It would have been nice for him to have mentioned this when I got together with him and explained all the details. My wedding was 2 months ago and I have been putting off any of this because it is just bad energy that I don’t need to relieve. It is just a shame that a company would not even apologize putting someone through all this on the day they are supposed to be the happiest.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Arrowood Golf Course Pricing

Arrowood Golf Course Price Rates

Arrowood Golf Course FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access