Arlington Florist

• IsaacbyDesign Inc.
  • Special Arrangements
  • A Wild Array

7 Reviews for Arlington Florist

Arlington Florist did a beautiful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding on February 28, 2015. The flowers were gorgeous. They didn't charge extra for colored roses, as I have heard that other florists do. The prices were very reasonable. The service was wonderful. If you are looking for a florist that does an outstanding job from start to finish then Arlington Florist is who you should choose.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

My bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages turned out absolutely beautiful! All I had to do was send her pictures of inspiration flowers. She did the rest! There was even a very minor issue with one of the bouquets and she sent someone all the way to Saint Augustine (About a 45 minute drive) to correct the issue! She worked with me on pricing and kept everything in budget for me! You can't go wrong with using this florist!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Arlington Florist did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding....from the bridal bouquets to the floral arrangements for the reception everything was absolutely beautiful. Pam was awesome about suggesting other flower options that closely resembled the look I wanted which allowed us to stay within our budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

1 Real Wedding

• 7130 Merrill Rd Jacksonville, 32277 See on map
    8002357411 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Arlington Florist)