Biddeford, ME 04005 Map · Phone number

About Ariel Johnson

Make your wedding day preparations worry free, by bringing the salon to your location! With years of experience and advanced training, I will make you look and feel your best on your wedding day. Whether you are looking for a single service or a full bridal party I will accommodate your needs.

My work has been published in numerous magazines, been on the big screen and I have done work for television on a local and national level. I am an Official Miss America Stylist.

Traveling Anywhere

Ariel Johnson 2
  • Maria

Maria Fraser · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional and Fun!

We had the pleasure of working with Ariel on our wedding day! Ariel was extremely responsive and thorough in her communication. She maintained a professional attitude throughout every part of our wedding process and it is clear that she is committed to making you look beautiful while maintaining ethical beauty practices. For example, Ariel strictly uses cruelty-free beauty products.

After my trial, I realized some of the products did not react well with my skin. Ariel was super understanding and had me come back for a second trial. This certainly eased my concerns and everything turned out beautifully! She showed up early, awake and prepared, and made sure we finished before schedule! I had a bit of a melt-down about flowers during my application and Ariel was so calming during the situation. She truly made myself and my girls feel beautiful and I cannot thank you enough for being so fabulous throughout each step of the way!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Katie Lozano · Married on 06/15/2019

She is a pro!

Ariel was fantastic! She was very professional in her communication leading up to our wedding day. Her studio in Bath, Maine is beautiful and Instagram/Pinterest worthy! She made me feel very at ease and comfortable, and did my hair and makeup exactly as I had envisioned it. On top of her absolutely flawless technique, she uses high end, cruelty free products, which was important for me. My bridesmaids and I had so much fun with Ariel, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2018

All I can say is WOW! Ariel seriously is wonderful! She was the sweetest person to work with and was absolutely amazing with hair! She truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job doing my bridesmaids hair as well, they all looked absolutely stunning! She is to easy to talk to and communicate with and really spent the time looking at photos and getting everything just right. She is phenomenal!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Ariel Johnson 3
    Ariel Johnson 4

Ariel Johnson FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

• Biddeford, 04005 See on map