Arbutus Entertainment

953 Chestnut Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76179 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Arbutus Entertainment

Arbutus Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based out of Fort Worth, Texas. Providing audio, music and lighting services for your special day, they will create the atmosphere of your dreams and keep your guests dancing all night long.

Experience
Owner Aaron got his start in the DJ industry in 2014. Since then, he has been a part of more than 150 events in the Dallas-Fort Worth and surrounding areas.

Arbutus Entertainment offers many services for a seamless entertainment experience. The wedding DJ services they provide include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

Other Services
Arbutus Entertainment also provides a variety of equipment to enhance the ambience of your event. The wedding DJ equipment they offer includes:

• Microphones

Arbutus Entertainment 4
Arbutus Entertainment 5

Kayla Brown · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely amazing

Aaron was nothing short of amazing. I was a bride who did not have a wedding planner and was determined to do everything myself, but Aaron made our day happen. He made sure we stayed on our timeline from the start of the ceremony to our sparkler send off and that was such a HUGE weight off my shoulders. I was actually able to enjoy the night without a single stress. And he had everybody dancing the whole night- and I mean everyone from the kiddos to the grandparents. I cannot recommend him enough for any event. He was always quick to respond to any questions I had and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Megan Kent · Married on 01/26/2019

The model of perfection for a wedding

Aaron was so awesome from day 1 till after the ceremony. His professionalism is thru the roof and his personality is exactly what you'd want in a DJ. The timing of the entire day he had planned out to a tee. The music was all "clean", all the profanity was taken out. He was attentive to our needs, ei stalling when needed, calling my husband when he went awol for a bit, LOL! I STRONGLY recommend Arbutus Entertainment to anyone who asks. Thank you Aaron for helping us celebrate Megan and Josh Maples wedding.

-Tammy Kent

Sent on 01/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2019

Book Aaron now!

You can't go wrong with booking Aaron for your event! I have worked with him many times for events that I have planned before. When I got engaged last summer, I knew who I was booking to DJ my wedding and that was Aaron. Aaron is very professional, accommodating, and a wonderful person! He kept my guests engaged and the party going. I will always recommend him! Thank you, Aaron! :)

Sent on 03/13/2019

Arbutus Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Brilliant Captures Photography & Short Films
    Brilliant Captures Photography & Short Films Wedding Photographers

Worked well with my couple and kept their guest engaged and on the dance floor the whole evening.

• Daydream Events by Jess
    Daydream Events by Jess Wedding Planners

I booked Arbutus Entertainment for one of my brides this past october. The owner is very friendly, and super helpful. They were there on time, ready to go and worked very well with my assistant planner on the day of. The guests loved them and I will definitely recommend then again.

• 953 Chestnut Ln Fort Worth, TX, 76179 See on map