April Story Films

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

April Story Films is a Los Angeles, California-based wedding videographer. They are passionate about making wedding films with a cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional style. April Story Films will listen carefully to each couple and is devoted to never letting them down.

Sung, the company’s director and editor, leads a team of experienced videographers. Together, they provide a variety of services to capture your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. These creative offerings include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
To further remember the big day, April Story Films can produce your video in various formats. These products include:

• Blu-ray
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 01/15/2022

Best Wedding Decision was to Hire April Story Films

Sung Yoo and his team were true professionals from start to finish. A lot of other friends I know who have gotten married have had some nightmares regarding their videography, which made me extra cautious when selecting the videographer for my own wedding. I cannot be happier that we went with April Story Films. They delivered such beautiful work and stuck to the timeline (we had our cinematic trailer within the first month after our wedding and our full 1 plus hour edited video less than 6 months after). Furthermore, they have some of the most affordable packages. I can't say enough good things about Sung Yoo and April Story Films; they made my husband and I look like movie stars on our wedding day! They could not have captured our love more perfectly, and my husband and I now have something we can cherish forever to remember our special day. Again, I cannot recommend April Story Films enough!
    Kevin H. Married on 09/25/2021

You will NOT regret hiring April Story Films!!!

I was fortunate to hire Sung and his team for my wedding after my original videographer canceled. In just less than a month I received my cinematic trailer. Oh boy, it did not disappoint. I received so many compliments from friends and family. The trailer is like out of a romantic blockbuster movie. He knows how to capture and put together all the important moments throughout the day into a 5-minute clip. Now the anticipation awaits for the full-length video. If you are looking for a friendly, professional, and skilled videographer that is a real FILMMAKER, you will NOT regret hiring April Story Films.
  • Miji
    Miji Z. Married on 09/04/2021

Incredible work, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Hiring Sung and his team was one of the best decisions we made for our entire wedding. Videography was really important to my now husband and I because we wanted more than just a film of our special moments - we wanted to have something that could tell our love story and capture the emotions of our big day.

What Sung delivered was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. We just got our highlights trailer and I've probably watched it about 100x times now. Our video wasn't just a bunch of HD clips stitched together in chronological order. Every little detail from the voiceovers of our vows, to the clips that were chosen, to the changes in the music was intentional and had a purpose in telling our love story. It was absolutely perfect.

Sung and team, thank you for giving us the gift of being back to relive our most special day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1903 S Harvard Blvd Apt/Suite Los Angeles, CA, 90018
Location of (April Story Films)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding