1903 S Harvard Blvd Apt/Suite, Los Angeles, CA 90018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About April Story Films

April Story Films is a Los Angeles, California-based wedding videographer. They are passionate about making wedding films with a cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional style. April Story Films will listen carefully to each couple and is devoted to never letting them down.

Sung, the company’s director and editor, leads a team of experienced videographers. Together, they provide a variety of services to capture your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. These creative offerings include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
To further remember the big day, April Story Films can produce your video in various formats. These products include:

• Blu-ray
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive
Follow April Story Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Big Day Productions

Videos 28 Videos

44 Reviews for April Story Films

Adriana Z. · Married on 09/01/2020

So very happy

I just read a review right before mine and it was almost the same experience. I spent so so so many days watching different videos of multiple videographers. I came across their videos and I just knew I had to hire them. I wanted something different. I didn't want your average run of the mill video. And wow seriously incredible. The cinematography of it all is just insane. Sung is such a sweet person and I am so grateful he was our videographer. He created some truly unique and beautiful shots. I'm in love with our wedding video. It is so special to us. You have to hire Sung. April Story Films is a California treasure.

Sent on 04/17/2021

Jenny · Married on 07/10/2020

April Story Films is the best videographer in the states!!

April Story Films was the best decision we made for our wedding. We recently received our wedding trailer and are completely blown away. I've watched it over and over, at least once a day, and it still brings tears to my eyes. I listen to the music to our video all the time too and it all just brings the memories back. The wedding seemed to go by so fast and was over before I knew it! To be able to see it again, and from different points of view and captured so beautifully, I can't stress enough how this is one of the best investments you will ever make. These memories will be with us forever. Sung and Omar were awesome. Sung was great with communications and easy to work with, and throughout the entire day he checked in with the me and the bridal party. I am the most awkward person ever and didn't have confidence being in front of the camera, but Sung was so encouraging, so kind, and made me feel more confident and beautiful. They also got really great footage of my husband and his groomsmen, and great expressions and moments with family and friends. His genuine care, friendliness, and passion for his work is clear and I would recommend him and his team to anyone. My family and friends also rave about how they loved our wedding trailer, and some even cried! My sister wishes she could have her own wedding all over again so that he could make a video for her too, because she loved our video so much! All in all, I wouldn't think twice about hiring April Story Films. You won't regret it. We love them!! Thank you so much Sung, we are so thankful for your work!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Erik K. · Married on 04/11/2020

My all-time favorite vendor!!

You won’t go wrong with this Los Angeles wedding videographer! When you plan a wedding, you get an idea of where you want to prioritize costs. We knew early on that photo and video were on the top of our list. After researching recommendations from friends and all in the Best of the Knot 2019 magazine, we narrowed it down to two from the Knot. My wife had some prior experience with wedding photography and video and advocated for April story films while I was on the fence. In the end, I cannot think of going with anyone else.

ASF is simply the best! From the moment we got on the phone with Sung, he showcased his organizational skill and alignment of vendor/client goals. His work (the cinematic trailer) was beyond our wildest dreams! We received so many compliments on our videographer! He made us feel so happy naturally with his unique engaging personality.
    On our wedding day, Sung and Nathan accommodated us with last minute requests and provided exceptional videography services. They made us laugh a lot, in a good way! We are so pleased with the work we have seen so far from them. I highly recommend April story films and cannot say enough great things!

Sent on 10/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

April Story Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• 1903 S Harvard Blvd Apt/Suite Los Angeles, CA, 90018 See on map
    Location of (April Story Films)