444 N Amelia Ave, Apt 2F, San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000

About Ann's Enchanted Events

Ann’s Enchanted Events is a wedding planning business that is located in San Dimas, California and serves all of the Orange County and Inland Empire areas. They strive to offer fantastic customer service and are extremely detail-oriented. The team understands that wedding planning can be stressful, so they’ll help you through the process while staying true to your budget, creating timelines, and figuring out all the small details.

Ann’s Enchanted Events provides couples with full and partial planning services as well as day-of coordination. The four planners can help coordinate your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception with ease. During the early planning stages, the team can help you find reliable vendors and review your vendor contracts. Additionally, their planning services include event design, guest list management, and to-do lists. Ann’s Enchanted Events has experience planning the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Religious
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Ann's Enchanted Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• M.Kaye Events & Decor

6 Reviews for Ann's Enchanted Events

• Eunice

Eunice M. · Married on 01/19/2020

Best Day Ever!

Where do I start: I reached out to Anahi via email 3-4 weeks or so before my 1/19/2020 wedding because it was only then that I realized--SO I have most of my Gatsby inspired themed wedding planned out, but how will this all be executed day of?! DAY OF COORDINATOR! Anahi responded immediately and we set up a phone consult.

From the instant we talked on the phone, I could tell she was honest, ethical, passionate and really desired to help make my wedding day so special and execute my vision. It's truly rare to have a vendor make you feel so comfortable and so quickly! She shared that due to another engagement on her end, she would have one of her trusted team members support me on my wedding day. Anahi quickly connected me to the amazing, Stacey!

My wedding day was beyond what I could have ever dreamed of and it would not have been possible without the Stacey! In the weeks leading up to my wedding, Stacey was responsive to my many questions and provided great feedback and suggestions regarding some moving pieces surrounding decor and event timeline.

The day of, Stacey handled the entire list of decorate setup to-dos on the day of, such as: organizing my guest tables with charger plates, party favors, napkins with detailed feathers, signage, photo booth decor, sign-in table, cake table, sweetheart table, outdoor decor--you name it! Also, I included my puppy in our ceremony and Stacey even ensured that she was escorted out after her grand entrance and walk down the aisle. Throughout the night, Stacey also ensured we were on schedule our timeline.

Stacey also ensured all my personal decor, gifts and all other miscellaneous items were packed safely for me and ready to go! Even my guests commented how beautiful and smooth everything went and how incredible Stacey was at executing this special day.

My day was PERFECT--and I do not use that term lightly-- and it would not have been possible without Stacey and Anahi. Thank you all for the peace of mind you afforded me and for making my wedding beyond what I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Hinna D. · Married on 06/22/2019

Ease of work & very professional

Ana was great to work with..!!! She was extremely professional & very thorough with the details ..!! She made sure that the day went without any hassles especially considering that the day had many many components to the event:)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Dennice · Married on 02/03/2019

Great coordinator!

She was so responsive throughout the whole process! It was so easy to reach her. My husband and I couldn't be happier! Our wedding day was exceptional. Just know you need a coordinator for your wedding day. So many things come up! I would not have made it through the day without her and her associate.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Ann's Enchanted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2995
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 350
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 444 N Amelia Ave, Apt 2F San Dimas, CA, 91773 See on map
    Monday through Friday - 10:00 AM to 7:00PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 6:00PM Sunday: By Appointment Only
    Location of (Ann's Enchanted Events)