Irvine, CA, Irvine, CA 92602 Map · Phone number

About Maya Lora Photo

Maya Lora Photo is a wedding and elopement photographer in Irvine, California. Maya loves traveling and is more than happy to come along for your adventure or destination wedding. She values the unposed and unexpected moments that occur during a wedding day. She believes that by capturing the raw and authentic moments in photographs, when you look back on them all of the emotions you were feeling will come rushing back. By getting to know her clients on a deeper level early on, Maya hopes that everyone can be comfortable around each other and end up with stunning photos of your special day. Maya invests her heart and soul into your photos because she knows how much these photos will mean to you.

Maya Lora Photo uses a natural, photojournalistic style to document each couple’s wedding day. She carries liability insurance to give her clients peace of mind and can bring a second shooter along upon request. Maya is dedicated to capturing photos during every important moment of your wedding day, so she offers additional shooting hours and is willing to go to multiple locations throughout the day. After the wedding, you and your loved ones will receive your high resolution images as albums, canvases, digital files, and prints. Maya Lora Photo also offers the following photography services to her couples:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Please check out my website and investment page. If you connect with my work and value what I have to offer, please get in touch. I will get back to you asap. I cannot wait to capture your love story + be the best third wheel!

*Please note: My wedding packages start at $3,000 and I don't offer discounts for weddings*

Follow Maya Lora Photo on

Maya Lora Photo 6
Maya Lora Photo 7
  • Rachel

Rachel H Richards · Getting married on 10/10/2019

The best photos I've ever had done

There aren't enough positive adjectives to describe Maya Lora's work. We are from Kentucky and flew to San Diego for a trip; while we were there we had our engagement photos done. Not only was it a reasonable price, they were the most beautiful photos I have ever seen, and unlike any that my friends had done. She has a unique way of capturing the lighting and editing the photos to make them look dramatic and beautiful. I can't say enough good things. We love her so much that we are talking to her about taking photos of our wedding in Kentucky! We are on a budget but she is willing to work with us, and it would be so worth it to have her here. I would hire her to come with us all over the place if I could. We love and appreciate you, Maya! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Maya Lora Photo 13
    Maya Lora Photo 14
  • Christine

Christine Huang · Married on 02/02/2019

Crazy Talented With A Heart of Gold!

My husband and I are completely floored by the talent Maya has! She has such an eye for detail and can make you look good in ANY lighting, rain or shine (it rained at our wedding!). My husband used to do wedding photography himself and even HE can't believe how good Maya is at what she does!

Not only is Maya talented, but she is sweet, humble, and personable -- working with her felt like hanging out with a friend (which is great because she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera)! We LOVED meeting her in person during our engagement shoot and truly felt as though she was a close friend by the day of our wedding!

Maya is an amazing person through and through. She WANTS the best for her clients, going ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure they are happy with her work! When we first sat down to plan our wedding, we KNEW wedding photos were the ONE thing we would not compromise on. Thank goodness we found Maya! She was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made for our wedding -- our wedding pictures are beyond perfection and we will cherish them for so many years to come.

My husband and I plan on recommending her to all our friends because we KNOW good photogs are hard to come by! Thank you, thank you, thank you Maya!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Cadovec · Married on 01/11/2019

Wedding (+ Engagement) Photos

Where do I even begin with Maya- she is just absolutely exceptional. My husband and I were fortunate enough to hire her for our wedding after choosing her simply from loving how beautiful her photos were on Instagram. After doing an engagement session with Maya and her photographing our wedding, she practically feels like a member of the family now! She is professional, creative and honestly just the biggest joy to work with. We always laugh the whole time- and Maya never fails to capture the best moments of it. And she’s so artistic- the tones she uses on her photos make me feel like I walked off the page of a magazine. Maya will forever be our only option for capturing our most important memories.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Maya Lora Photo 15
    Maya Lora Photo 16
    Maya Lora Photo 17
    Maya Lora Photo 18

Maya Lora Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Irvine, CA Irvine, CA, 92602 See on map