Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Anne Lee Photography

I’m Anne – a New England wedding & portrait photographer, lover of fresh air, open fields, dogs, barns, golden hour, & awesome people.

For as long as I can remember I’ve been fascinated by photographs. Growing up I would spend hours looking through my Grandparents’ photo albums. I would stare at the same photos over and over, in awe of just how much I could take away from a simple 4×6 snapshot. I loved the fact that I could learn so much about my family through these moments, captured and preserved by photography. To me, photographs have always been the ultimate gift.

The fact that I am able to give this gift to my clients brings me more joy than any other job I can imagine.

A few fun facts about me:

I love dogs. All dogs. If you have a dog & want to bring him/her to your shoot I have two words for you – Do it.

I’m from Massachusetts, went to school in Connecticut, spent my summers in New Hampshire, vacation in Maine every year, & spend lots of time at my families farm in Vermont. I love New England. I shoot weddings in all of these locations (& more) and I’m always up to travel!

I work in Special Education at a local high school and absolutely love it. My students are amazing and I learn so much from them everyday.

I love to travel. In college I spent a semester living in Florence, Italy which is where my passion for photography really took off. While I was there I traveled all over Europe and fell in love with every city I visited. Since then I’ve spent some time traveling around the US and recently spent a week in Iceland. I’m always planning my next trip… who’s in?

I went to the University of Connecticut and studied Human Development & Family Studies. I am a huge fan of everything UConn – go Huskies!

After college I spent a year at Boston University’s Center for Digital Arts studying photography. I learned so much at BUCDIA and met some amazing people that have greatly influenced my career.

Follow Anne Lee Photography on

Anne Lee Photography 6
Anne Lee Photography 7

Caitlin DiJohnson · Married on 09/21/2019

The best!

I wish I could give Anne a million stars!!!! She is beyond incredible. She made the entire wedding process SO easy and enjoyable. Full disclosure, I started following Anne on instagram before I even got engaged. I loved how she captured candid shots in such a beautiful way. As soon as I got engaged, she was the first vendor I booked. Anne first shot our engagement photos in May of 2018 and I immediately knew that I made the right choice to hire her for our wedding day. The day of the wedding Anne was everything and more. She was energetic, organized, professional and accommodating. She delivered on everything we asked of her and then some. Working with Anne makes you feel like you are working with a friend. She brought my vision to life in ways I could never have even dreamed of. I cant stop looking at our photos and we have received SO many compliments on her beautiful work. My husband and I look forward to having Anne photograph our family for years to come! If you want the most stunning wedding photos and an amazing photographer, then you've found your match in Anne!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Anne Lee Photography 13
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 08/03/2019

We love Anne!

Having Anne shoot our wedding was one of the absolute best parts of the day. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so professional AND fun to be around! Due to a last minute weather scare, we had to change where our photos would be taken just a few minutes before the wedding. Anne handled it like the pro that she is and made wrangling our family and friends look easy! Everyone commented not only on how gorgeous the photos were, but on how wonderful Anne was. She is just the best!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Anne Lee Photography 14
    Anne Lee Photography 15
    Anne Lee Photography 16
  • Sarah

Sarah Quirk · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding photographer

Anne was an excellent photographer at our daughters wedding and we would definitely hire her again. She was excellent at taking control of the wedding party photos which is never easy and we had a big wedding party so my daughter and I were very impressed. She was also very easy to communicate with and an extremely nice person. If you are considering various photographers, hire Anne!.......you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Anne Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Kinship Floral
    Kinship Floral Wedding Florists

Stunning Images and amazingly creative!

• Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events
    Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Anne! I can't say enough great things about her! If you want a talented, calm and easy going photographer, she is your girl! Anne adds no stress to your day, all while being sure to capture the shots you want. I have the pleasure of working with a lot of photographers in the Boston and Charleston area and am happy to have met Anne and hope to continue working with her on future events!

• Boston, Massachusetts, 02298 See on map