Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Anne Lee Photography

I’m Anne – a New England wedding & portrait photographer, lover of fresh air, open fields, dogs, barns, golden hour, & awesome people.

For as long as I can remember I’ve been fascinated by photographs. Growing up I would spend hours looking through my Grandparents’ photo albums. I would stare at the same photos over and over, in awe of just how much I could take away from a simple 4×6 snapshot. I loved the fact that I could learn so much about my family through these moments, captured and preserved by photography. To me, photographs have always been the ultimate gift.

The fact that I am able to give this gift to my clients brings me more joy than any other job I can imagine.

A few fun facts about me:

I love dogs. All dogs. If you have a dog & want to bring him/her to your shoot I have two words for you – Do it.

I’m from Massachusetts, went to school in Connecticut, spent my summers in New Hampshire, vacation in Maine every year, & spend lots of time at my families farm in Vermont. I love New England. I shoot weddings in all of these locations (& more) and I’m always up to travel!

I work in Special Education at a local high school and absolutely love it. My students are amazing and I learn so much from them everyday.

I love to travel. In college I spent a semester living in Florence, Italy which is where my passion for photography really took off. While I was there I traveled all over Europe and fell in love with every city I visited. Since then I’ve spent some time traveling around the US and recently spent a week in Iceland. I’m always planning my next trip… who’s in?

I went to the University of Connecticut and studied Human Development & Family Studies. I am a huge fan of everything UConn – go Huskies!

After college I spent a year at Boston University’s Center for Digital Arts studying photography. I learned so much at BUCDIA and met some amazing people that have greatly influenced my career.

Follow Anne Lee Photography on

Real Weddings 43 Photos

89 Reviews for Anne Lee Photography

Erin Schnare · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Look no further!

We are so happy we chose Anne for our day! From the engagement session (which I highly recommend) where she made us feel completely at ease to the day of, where photos were quick, painless and absolutely beautiful. Let's face it, posing and kissing and walking merrily down the street can be awkward which may lead to awkward photos; but not with Anne. She knows exactly how to coach you and make you so comfortable and this shows in the photos! She is friendly, accommodating and professional. She is organized and direct in her approach which ensures that you will not be spending hours out of your cocktail hour snapping photos. The end result is beautiful! I know friends who waited months and months for photos, she edited and delivered them in less than a month! She will leave you happy with your choice and wishing you could hang out with her more! Look no further !

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Louise

Louise Crocker · Married on 02/09/2020

You Won't Regret Choosing Anne

Anne was one of the first vendors we booked and we're so happy we did. Throughout the entire process, Anne was nothing but fun, professional and so accommodating. She works really hard to ensure that you're getting any shots you want, while also bringing other suggestions to the table that you wouldn't think of yourself. We absolutely love all the pictures she took for us, and have already started to print out some from our wedding just a month ago. You can't go wrong with Anne!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Emily French · Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing Anne!

We cannot say enough good things about working with Anne. From the moment we met her for our engagement shoot through our entire wedding day, she immediately felt like a friend. She is professional, responsive, and unbelievably talented. We are so grateful for all of her hard work to capture our wedding day so, so beautifully.

Sent on 11/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anne Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5200
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Kinship Floral Wedding Florists

Stunning Images and amazingly creative!

• Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Anne! I can't say enough great things about her! If you want a talented, calm and easy going photographer, she is your girl! Anne adds no stress to your day, all while being sure to capture the shots you want. I have the pleasure of working with a lot of photographers in the Boston and Charleston area and am happy to have met Anne and hope to continue working with her on future events!

• Boston, Massachusetts, 02298 See on map
    Location of (Anne Lee Photography)