Anne Lee Photography Reviews

89 | Boston, MA

89 Reviews for Anne Lee Photography

Erin Schnare · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Look no further!

We are so happy we chose Anne for our day! From the engagement session (which I highly recommend) where she made us feel completely at ease to the day of, where photos were quick, painless and absolutely beautiful. Let's face it, posing and kissing and walking merrily down the street can be awkward which may lead to awkward photos; but not with Anne. She knows exactly how to coach you and make you so comfortable and this shows in the photos! She is friendly, accommodating and professional. She is organized and direct in her approach which ensures that you will not be spending hours out of your cocktail hour snapping photos. The end result is beautiful! I know friends who waited months and months for photos, she edited and delivered them in less than a month! She will leave you happy with your choice and wishing you could hang out with her more! Look no further !

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Louise

Louise Crocker · Married on 02/09/2020

You Won't Regret Choosing Anne

Anne was one of the first vendors we booked and we're so happy we did. Throughout the entire process, Anne was nothing but fun, professional and so accommodating. She works really hard to ensure that you're getting any shots you want, while also bringing other suggestions to the table that you wouldn't think of yourself. We absolutely love all the pictures she took for us, and have already started to print out some from our wedding just a month ago. You can't go wrong with Anne!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Emily French · Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing Anne!

We cannot say enough good things about working with Anne. From the moment we met her for our engagement shoot through our entire wedding day, she immediately felt like a friend. She is professional, responsive, and unbelievably talented. We are so grateful for all of her hard work to capture our wedding day so, so beautifully.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Diane Rzepecki · Married on 11/30/2019

Anne is the BEST!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I would highly recommend Anne to any couple for their wedding day! She is absolutely amazing! Not only are her photos stunning, but she has the personality to match. We were beyond excited when Anne agreed to shoot our wedding day. She was a consummate professional from day 1 and worked with us closely on our wedding timeline and details. Extremely easy going, yet gets the job done! Her vibrant photos truly captured the magic of our wedding day through her and memories we will never forget. I know our friends and family really admired her work as well. Hiring Anne is a decision you will not regret!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Kathleen Sweeney · Married on 10/05/2019

Hire Anne!!!

I could not recommend Anne more! She was absolutely fantastic from the moment we met! She is timely, professional, organized, friendly, kind, and easygoing. The minute Dave and I spoke with Anne on the phone we knew we liked her, and then we met her and we LOVED her. She made it feel easy to be in front of a camera for our engagement photos and she made everyone feel at ease during our wedding day. Anne made sure she knew what shots we wanted before the wedding day and then was so organized on the wedding day getting the shots we wanted quickly and beautifully! Anne is so talented and I’m so so grateful I found her! I will absolutely cherish our photos for the rest of my life. I truly can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • David

David Kanode · Married on 09/28/2019

Kanode wedding

Anne was awesome from top to bottom, the whole experience was smooth. When it came to the wedding day, she made everything perfect. Her and her second shooter captured everything we could ask for. Speaking of, towards the end of the night when it was coming to the end of my time. she went literally above and beyond to make sure i got every picture i needed before she left. There were even a couple of occasions where i told her we were all set, and as she began to pack up, i would drag her for multiple pics and she never hesitated, she was like yea whatever you want. That happened a couple of times and i just appreciated how cooperative and willing she was to make sure we had everything we needed. Absolutely recommend Anne and her team, she made our day and our pictures unbievable.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Caitlin DiJohnson · Married on 09/21/2019

The best!

I wish I could give Anne a million stars!!!! She is beyond incredible. She made the entire wedding process SO easy and enjoyable. Full disclosure, I started following Anne on instagram before I even got engaged. I loved how she captured candid shots in such a beautiful way. As soon as I got engaged, she was the first vendor I booked. Anne first shot our engagement photos in May of 2018 and I immediately knew that I made the right choice to hire her for our wedding day. The day of the wedding Anne was everything and more. She was energetic, organized, professional and accommodating. She delivered on everything we asked of her and then some. Working with Anne makes you feel like you are working with a friend. She brought my vision to life in ways I could never have even dreamed of. I cant stop looking at our photos and we have received SO many compliments on her beautiful work. My husband and I look forward to having Anne photograph our family for years to come! If you want the most stunning wedding photos and an amazing photographer, then you've found your match in Anne!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/07/2019

A million stars, can’t wait to work with her again!

Wish I could give Anne alllll the stars! She was truly amazing. From start to finish, she really was the reason our day ran so smoothly. She was in charge in the nicest way possible. We spoke before about all the pictures we needed to get and she got those done with efficiency and ease. She was incredibly approachable and easy to talk to through the entire wedding process. She is a true pro! I am in love with all of our photos of our special day, her photos really let us relive the day, that goes by too fast, you need all the moments to look back on. We will cherish these photos forever. Can’t wait to get them hung in our home. I also can’t wait to use Anne again for future photos of our family. A million stars all around!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 08/03/2019

We love Anne!

Having Anne shoot our wedding was one of the absolute best parts of the day. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so professional AND fun to be around! Due to a last minute weather scare, we had to change where our photos would be taken just a few minutes before the wedding. Anne handled it like the pro that she is and made wrangling our family and friends look easy! Everyone commented not only on how gorgeous the photos were, but on how wonderful Anne was. She is just the best!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Quirk · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding photographer

Anne was an excellent photographer at our daughters wedding and we would definitely hire her again. She was excellent at taking control of the wedding party photos which is never easy and we had a big wedding party so my daughter and I were very impressed. She was also very easy to communicate with and an extremely nice person. If you are considering various photographers, hire Anne!.......you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Madeline Hart · Married on 06/15/2019

Anne is amazing!

Anne was absolutely incredible! Not only are her photographs stunning, but she is also such a joy to work with. She made us feel so calm and relaxed in front of the camera, and made the entire photography process completely seamless. But beyond her sweet and kind personality, I think Anne’s biggest strength as a wedding photographer is her strong sense of leadership. We gave her a short window of time for first-look and wedding party photos, and even with the wandering groomsmen she was able to keep everyone in lock step. With our large wedding party, photos would have dragged on without Anne’s organization. I can’t emphasize enough how much we loved working with Anne!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan Grant · Married on 06/08/2019

Anne is THE best!!!

Anne is truly the best - she captured our wedding day even better than we could have dreamed! From start to finish, she paid attention to all of the details and special moments, as well as nailing all of the formal shots. She is so easy to work with, friendly, professional, and cares so much about having the pictures reflect what is important to you. Nothing felt stiff or awkward -- she was a master at smoothly directing our friends and families when needed. We got so many compliments on our wedding pictures and they are something we will cherish forever! Anne also took our proposal pictures and engagement pictures, and we will be hiring her for our next milestones as well! If you are looking for a thoughtful, fun, and extremely talented photographer -- Anne is the one for you.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Caroline Rixey · Married on 06/01/2019

Cannot Recommend Enough!

I cannot recommend Anne enough as your wedding photographer! The first time meeting Anne it felt like we were long-time friends rather than just meeting for the first time. She instantly made us feel comfortable during our engagement photo session, and on the wedding day fit in perfectly with us, our wedding party, and family. Anne went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure that not only were all of our favorite moments perfectly captured, but also to consistently check in on us and make sure we were enjoying our day, coordinating with other vendor contacts, and making sure things ran smoothly. And her photographs are absolutely stunning! Getting previews back only hours after our reception was such a special surprise, and we received our entire gallery within two weeks of the wedding. I cannot recommend Anne enough, she will capture the best moments of your day and is an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Paige

Paige DeRidder · Married on 10/06/2018

Five Stars is not enough!

I wish I could give Anne more than five stars! Anne was so incredible! She was extremely professional, fun to work with and her photography is simply amazing! Her style was exactly what I imagined for our wedding day and I am so glad we chose her. She really made my husband and I comfortable and captured us being ourselves, which is what we wanted! Our family and wedding party even commented on how skilled and efficient Anne was during formal photos. She is wonderful and I would love to work with her again! Thank you Anne!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ariana Quinn · Married on 10/05/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire Anne for your wedding!

Without a doubt, my wedding day would not have been half as great without Anne. From start to finish, she was the most wonderful person to have as a part of our day. I had previously been in a wedding where Anne was the photographer and from that day forward I knew I would be asking her to take our photos when the time came. She was endlessly helpful in answering questions, discussing timing and details, and in making sure we had everything we needed. She took our engagement photos on a weekend she wasn't intending to work and they came out perfectly. Don't even get me started on our wedding photos... Each and every one truly portrays the happiness and love we share because of her talent and her kindness throughout a very stressful day. I cannot emphasize enough how much we love our photos. Many friends and family members have been truly impressed by the quality of the photos we've received and have not stopped raving about Anne. She is an incredible photographer and an even better friend and we're so in love with the moments she was able to capture. We will look at the photos for the rest of our lives and we are forever grateful to Anne for making it all possible.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Katharine

Katharine Corda · Married on 09/29/2018

5 stars isn't close to enough!

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Anne because there honestly aren't enough words (or stars) to describe how ABSOLUTELY amazing she is. From the second my husband and I met Anne, we knew we had not only met a life long friend, but that we had found someone that really understood all of our wants and needs for the day of! For myself, having amazing photos from our entire wedding day was extremely important, so I was a little nervous that it might be hard for her to capture every little detail that I was hoping for, but she captured everything and so much more!

Just from looking at her website (over two years ago!) we could tell she was amazing at her job. We got to experience that when she shot our engagement photos, and then she goes and completely blows it out of the water with our wedding album. I think my husband and I spent hours and hours the first few days after receiving our album, just going through all the pictures over and over because we are that obsessed and in love. Every picture is PERFECT. Did I mention that we even had a handful of photos already sent to us within 48 hours after the reception!! Just another reason she is honestly the best photographer you could ever hope for. I can easily say my wedding album will forever be my favorite, most cherished pictures ever (until she's doing our newborn photos one day). (sorry Anne, you're never getting rid of us!!)

Anne becomes so much more then just your photographer during the entire planning process and especially the day of. She really made sure that Chris and I were being taken care of through out the entire day. She made sure we got all of the photos that we wanted during the whole process and was just amazing in general with constantly checking in with us. I know for a fact that part of the reason I was so calm all day was because of Annes amazing energy and how much fun she is to be around in general.

Chris and I were a little nervous about how our families would like Anne (which is insane because who couldn't love her, she's amazing) and her work, given both of our families can be very hard to please.... but from the second they met her, to seeing all of the photos, they haven't stopped raving about her to me and my husband, as well as all of their friends!

My husband and I can promise you that choosing Anne as your wedding photographer will make your entire day complete. You will be completely blown away and wishing that you could do it all over again every weekend because she's just that amazing and so fun to be around. Thank you so much Anne, we love you so much and we are so happy with all of our photos!! I cant wait to get them printed and hung up in our house!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Your wedding photographer captures the happiest moments on one of the biggest days of your life, so you want to like them, you want to feel comfortable with them. Having Anne as our photographer was easily one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. It was more like having a friend right next to me all day. She just got me- she put me at ease, kept us on schedule, and most of all, she takes the most beautiful photos. Anne is so incredibly talented, my entire family could not have been more impressed. Working with her was truly a great experience- she was incredibly quick, flexible and communicative, and thought of pictures that I would never have thought I wanted. We were lucky enough to have Anne for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and we can’t wait to reunite with her as our family grows. Anne, thank you thank you thank you- we love you and will truly treasure these photos for the rest of our life!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Moira Talbot · Married on 09/15/2018

Anne is amazing!

Anne was so wonderful! She photographed our wedding this September and to say we were beyond thrilled with the experience is an understatement. She was easygoing, yet kept us on schedule; she was warm, and knew what kind of shots looked the best! She also knew how to keep my 3 year old nephew and ring bearer entertained and smiling through all of our posed pictures! Anne even sent us previews of her pics the next morning. What an awesome way to wake up the morning after your wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She understood what we were looking for and over delivered! I still look at my pictures daily and it is over a month after! She really captured the day perfectly.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rory Walsh · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience

Anne was amazing! She was so flexible and took some amazing pictures that will last us a lifetime. I could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Michaela

Michaela Pastore · Married on 09/08/2018

The best thing I did was hire Anne.

The best thing I did, besides marry my husband, was hire Anne.

When we first met Anne, I felt like she had been my friend for ages. She was friendly and made us feel at ease. She responded to every text, email, and phone call faster than most of my friends. She didnt make us take any silly pictures that I didn’t want and was able to wrangle a group of 8 rowdy groomsmen. I sat at breakfast the day after our wedding with a few sneak peek photos that she had edited when she got home the night of our wedding . She also gave us all the final pictures a few weeks later, when most of my friends waited months. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier with them. Anne was always on time, professional, friendly, SO easy to work with, and really made our day so much more special. I can’t wait to hire her again. I’m already looking forward to maternity, baby pictures, and family photos!

Sent on 10/26/2018

lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

the BEST decision!

Having Anne as our photographer was one of the best choices we made for our wedding- and we feel SO lucky to have worked with her!!! Not only did Anne help us prepare leading up to the wedding, on the day of she was incredibly helpful directing the group & keeping everyone on schedule- with a calm, professional and fun attitude. Everyone in our bridal party loved her! And of course, the best part, our pictures came out absolutely amazing!!! She got every shot we wanted and then some.... our friends & family are still raving about how great they came out. I'm only jealous of future brides that get to work with her- you absolutely can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Abbey · Married on 08/25/2018

Anne is INCREDIBLE. I never realized how important it is to be comfortable with your photographer until our wedding day. Anne took the time to find out what was important to us and executed perfectly. My husband and I wanted to get all of the important pictures but also allow our family and friends to relax and enjoy the day. She knocked it out of the park. Anne is professional, personable and beyond talented. I broke down in tears when she sent our photos reliving every moment of our wedding. She captures the little details that you spent months planning but likely passed over with all the craziness. She is everything I could ask for and more. I could go on and on and on with how crazy I am about Anne! Now we just need another reason to book her again!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Anne was excellent all around!! We loved having her as our photographer and we felt like we were in the best hands on our wedding day. She made the entire process feel so seamless, easy, and fun! We were able to get practically all of our photos done prior to the ceremony which meant we were able to spend more time with our guests at the cocktail hour which we loved. And this wouldn't have been possible without Anne being so efficient and on top of everything, making sure we had all the shots we wanted! She was a true pleasure to be around which was very comforting - it felt like a good friend was taking our pictures! Additionally, she was very patient with responding to many emails and date changes for the engagement shoot (which we really appreciated!!!) We love all the photos she took for our engagement and wedding, as does all of our family and friends! I would definitely recommend Anne to anyone getting married in the New England area!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Anne is the best photographer you will find, and an equally amazing person! She's so easy to work with, and our engagement and wedding photos are stunning! As soon as we have someone cuter than us that we'd like to photograph, we're hiring Anne again!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Anne was amazing from our very first contact! She is extremely talented, thorough, and detail-oriented, and at the same time, she carried a fun, relaxing, and and easygoing demeanor. By our wedding day, Anne truly felt like a friend at the wedding. She even drove me to my first look, calming any nerves (mostly about the weather) and revving up my excitement.

Our wedding party even commented on how skilled and efficient Anne was during formal photos. I’ve been in weddings when formals take forever, and Anne made it fun and as short and sweet as possible!

The finished product was incredible. Anne surely as a great eye; her edits look so natural and bright. I am so grateful for the gallery Anne put together for us. She also texted us photos the night OF the wedding to have a sneak peak. Such a treat! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/16/2018