Anne Lee Photography Reviews

70 Reviews for Anne Lee Photography

70 Anne Lee Photography Reviews
  • Paige

Paige DeRidder · Married on 10/06/2018

Five Stars is not enough!

I wish I could give Anne more than five stars! Anne was so incredible! She was extremely professional, fun to work with and her photography is simply amazing! Her style was exactly what I imagined for our wedding day and I am so glad we chose her. She really made my husband and I comfortable and captured us being ourselves, which is what we wanted! Our family and wedding party even commented on how skilled and efficient Anne was during formal photos. She is wonderful and I would love to work with her again! Thank you Anne!!!

Anne Lee Photography 1
    Anne Lee Photography 2

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Your wedding photographer captures the happiest moments on one of the biggest days of your life, so you want to like them, you want to feel comfortable with them. Having Anne as our photographer was easily one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. It was more like having a friend right next to me all day. She just got me- she put me at ease, kept us on schedule, and most of all, she takes the most beautiful photos. Anne is so incredibly talented, my entire family could not have been more impressed. Working with her was truly a great experience- she was incredibly quick, flexible and communicative, and thought of pictures that I would never have thought I wanted. We were lucky enough to have Anne for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and we can’t wait to reunite with her as our family grows. Anne, thank you thank you thank you- we love you and will truly treasure these photos for the rest of our life!

Anne Lee Photography 3
    Anne Lee Photography 4

Abbey · Married on 08/25/2018

Anne is INCREDIBLE. I never realized how important it is to be comfortable with your photographer until our wedding day. Anne took the time to find out what was important to us and executed perfectly. My husband and I wanted to get all of the important pictures but also allow our family and friends to relax and enjoy the day. She knocked it out of the park. Anne is professional, personable and beyond talented. I broke down in tears when she sent our photos reliving every moment of our wedding. She captures the little details that you spent months planning but likely passed over with all the craziness. She is everything I could ask for and more. I could go on and on and on with how crazy I am about Anne! Now we just need another reason to book her again!

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Anne was excellent all around!! We loved having her as our photographer and we felt like we were in the best hands on our wedding day. She made the entire process feel so seamless, easy, and fun! We were able to get practically all of our photos done prior to the ceremony which meant we were able to spend more time with our guests at the cocktail hour which we loved. And this wouldn't have been possible without Anne being so efficient and on top of everything, making sure we had all the shots we wanted! She was a true pleasure to be around which was very comforting - it felt like a good friend was taking our pictures! Additionally, she was very patient with responding to many emails and date changes for the engagement shoot (which we really appreciated!!!) We love all the photos she took for our engagement and wedding, as does all of our family and friends! I would definitely recommend Anne to anyone getting married in the New England area!

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Anne is the best photographer you will find, and an equally amazing person! She's so easy to work with, and our engagement and wedding photos are stunning! As soon as we have someone cuter than us that we'd like to photograph, we're hiring Anne again!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Anne was amazing from our very first contact! She is extremely talented, thorough, and detail-oriented, and at the same time, she carried a fun, relaxing, and and easygoing demeanor. By our wedding day, Anne truly felt like a friend at the wedding. She even drove me to my first look, calming any nerves (mostly about the weather) and revving up my excitement.

Our wedding party even commented on how skilled and efficient Anne was during formal photos. I’ve been in weddings when formals take forever, and Anne made it fun and as short and sweet as possible!

The finished product was incredible. Anne surely as a great eye; her edits look so natural and bright. I am so grateful for the gallery Anne put together for us. She also texted us photos the night OF the wedding to have a sneak peak. Such a treat! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Abigail · Married on 07/07/2018

5 stars is definitely not enough! Anne photographed a friend's wedding a few years back, and so I immediately thought of her when looking for vendors. It was the BEST decision! Anne is the nicest, most professional person and is beyond talented. I was so nervous about the photos because I usually hate photos of myself. She came all the way to Central Park in NYC to take our engagement photos and she NAILED it even thought she had never photographed there before. Our friends/family loved the pictures, and we couldn't believe how fun and easy she made the whole process. On our wedding day, she was so organized and easy to work with! The process was seamless. She got EVERY picture we wanted, plus so many more special shots that we didn't even know we needed. It was a rainy day and she managed to get the whole wedding party outside and take beautiful outdoor shots of our farm venue in a ~20 minute pocket of sun. You can't even tell it was a rainy day in the photos. I got teary when she sent me the photos a few weeks later because it was like reliving the whole day! The best decision we made was hiring Anne. We can't wait until we have an excuse to hire her in the future, and we can't stop looking at our wedding photos. She is a great photographer and an equally great person! Thank you Anne :)

Aijan · Married on 06/30/2018

I would like to thank Anne for a great work she and her team did at our wedding. The pictures from our wedding and engagement session are absolutely beautiful!!!! I can look at them all day. Anne is professional, easy going, funny and always cheerful. Many guests from our wedding commented on how talented Anne is in her work. We are ALP family now and hope we work more in the future!

Kerri · Married on 05/05/2018

We personally don’t think 5 stars is enough for Anne Lee! She has been a absolute joy to work with. Anne was incredibly easy going, professional, assertive and she has an exceptional quality of work. In total we have worked with Anne for over a year- from engagement photos through the wedding- Anne has been a vital part in making our wedding memories unforgettable. We could not have been happier with the result and we look forward to showcasing our wedding photos to family and friends for years to come! It was also impressive to see how Anne worked under some pressure. The day of festivities can be full of deadlines, variables and high stress and Anne did not miss a beat through any of those trials. Many of our wedding party members, family and guests of the wedding commented on how great Anne was to work with. Not only did she impress us but, also our guests as well. One of our good friends has already booked Anne for their wedding after seeing her in action at ours!! Another one of our friends is having a baby and has already planned to hire Anne for their baby shoot! First impressions and full-serviceability is everything in the wedding industry, and Anne surely does all of that and more.

These photos will last a life time and we would be the first to recommend Anne Lee!!

Thank you Anne!!

Love,
    Kerri and Patrick

5.12.18
    #PatGetsKerriedAway

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

Five stars does not even begin to do Anne justice!! She was so incredible to work with from beginning to end - I cannot say enough about her and the work she does! Anne came highly recommended to us and after one look at her website it was clear to see why - we instantly fell in love with her work and after one phone conversation we knew she was who we wanted to capture our special day. She was extremely responsive, flexible, organized and helpful, providing guidance and suggestions all along the way (cannot even being to express how beneficial this was when it came to all the details!). Anne's friendly, genuine and infectious personality make it impossible for anyone to not be comfortable around her - a huge plus when you have a large bridal party! Our families and bridal party were so impressed with how efficient and seamless she made the whole photo process, not to mention they all loved having her around! Anne took so much stress of the day off of the two of us, allowing us to really live in the moment and take it all in. On top of it all, she turned the photos around so quickly, even sending over a handful of edited photos as a sneak peek the day after our wedding! The day itself goes by so fast, but thanks to Anne we can relive all of the love and happiness we felt on that day every time we look through all of our amazing photos! You will absolutely NOT regret the decision to use Anne Lee Photography!!!!! :)

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

I had met Anne years ago when she photographed my friend's wedding, which I was a bridesmaid in. I was so impressed even then by her demeanor throughout the day and the way the photos came out. A few years later, when I got engaged - she was one of the first people I reached out to. The pictures are stunning, and speak for themselves. She captured every moment we requested, provided a lot of good ideas in the planning process, and took many many photos we didn't even know we wanted. Prior to the wedding, she also did an engagement session with us. She made us feel so at ease throughout the day and we got some wonderful shots - one of which even made it to the New York Times for our wedding announcement! Anne was extremely communicative leading up to the wedding. Her options were very clear to understand and she was flexible when we wanted to add more time to accommodate a sparkler send off. Anne was so professional throughout the whole process and worked seamlessly with our wedding planners to make sure there were no glitches. Most of all, we just loved having Anne around. On your wedding day, you want to feel comfortable with the people surrounding you during such special moments and she really made it fun! All of our bridal party and family commented on how efficient and skilled Anne was, in addition to really liking her. We couldn't have imagined a better person to capture our wedding memories and are so happy to have worked with her.

Anne Lee Photography 5
    Anne Lee Photography 12
    Anne Lee Photography 13
    Anne Lee Photography 14

Avery · Married on 10/14/2017

What is there not to love about Anne Lee. She captured every moment of our wedding day so beautifully, her photo's are amazing! Through the planning and day of details, she was so fun and easy to work with. She just makes it work! She is an energetic, happy person who loves their job and her clients. Her excitement is contagious! Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she has become a great friend to many in my family and someone we will keep in touch with down the road. We hope to use her again! Thanks Anne, you are wonderful!

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

I've been to many wedding where the photographer literally obstructed the view from guest try to get the shot. Anne is just the opposite. I couldn't be happier with the photos she took for my daughter's wedding! She was fast, reliable, incredibly organized and unobtrusive! Most of all, her photos are stunning! I would highly recommend her and her team.

Anne Lee Photography 15

briana · Married on 10/07/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I don’t have the right words to describe how unbelievable Anne was! From our first conversation, discussing my vision for the wedding and hearing her feedback, I knew it was a done deal. She was SO flexible, willing to work however was best for us in the planning process and also giving us so many tips and suggestions on things she’s seen in the past. Day of, she was UNBELIEVABLE. My mom is tough to impress sometimes and hasn’t stopped raving about Annie. She kept everything on schedule so that I didn’t even have to think about it and was always two steps ahead. I was anxious about the formal shots and making the cocktail hour and she banged them out and they look incredible. I couldn’t be happier with the quality and the pure love and happiness that was captured that we will look at for our whole lives. Nevermind the fact that I had about 15 edited and texted to me THE NEXT DAY and our entire album before we even got back from our honeymoon. Couldn’t recommend her more highly. One of the best decisions we ever made!

Leah · Married on 09/30/2017

Guys, I am not a writer of reviews, but Anne is amazing. Truly. Please just book her now, you can write me a thank you note later. I am extremely un-photogenic, and yet somehow I love every single picture she took. Even my husband's random requests ("OMG! Pull over so we can take a picture with that cow!") turned out incredible. Beyond her incredible skill, Anne is an absolute pleasure to work with. Among all of the crazy demands on your time on your wedding day, Anne is a bright spot of sanity and normalcy. Taking our pictures with her is honestly one of the most fun and funny memories from my wedding day. She is the best. Hire her. Tip her VERY WELL because she could be charging twice as much as she does!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Anne is hands down the BEST photographer on the market! She came recommended to us by our DJ and we are so thankful he did. Her work is not only amazing, she also has the fastest turn around time I have veer come across. We got our complete set of wedding photos about 2-3 weeks after our wedding with a sneak peak about 3 days after. Anne is so pleasant to work with and will be our go to photographer for all events in the future.

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/09/2017

I wish that I could give Anne Lee Photography more than 5 stars!! She took the most beautiful photos for our September Boston wedding. I am obsessed with them all. Not only are her photos stunning, she is an absolute blast to be around. She made everyone comfortable and I can't even tell you how many people commented on how efficient and professional she was. I'm already giving her name out to many family and friends for wedding and family sessions! Anne is an A+ and if you don't have a photographer already, you should give her a call ASAP!

Anne Lee Photography 16
    Anne Lee Photography 17

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Anne was an absolute dream from the very start. We love her and her work so much, and knew we wanted to use her for both our engagement photos and our wedding. Throughout the entire wedding process she has made us feel so comfortable and confident with every bump in the road. We could not be happier with how our photos came out. Anne has given us a gift that will remind us of the best days of our lives, forever!

Anne Lee Photography 18
    Anne Lee Photography 24
    Anne Lee Photography 25
    Anne Lee Photography 26

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolute 5-star service across every category. Anne is TRULY amazing, and any couple would be lucky to have her for their special day. She is a photographer for every shot -- black and white prints, color prints, candids, formals, details, etc. She accomplishes this with a wonderful balance of assertiveness and grace. At our wedding, she handled even the most young and rambunctious wedding guests with great success, and made so many of our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera (so much that they continue to rave about her!). A true professional, Anne knows how to command a room, build strategically sound timelines, and keep everyone at ease with strong communication skills. I had such a lovely time at my wedding because Anne took care of us so well.

Nick · Married on 08/12/2017

Simply put, Anne was spectacular. Here's why...

1 - Her communication throughout the process. Anne is professional, responsive, and most importantly, educational. She leverages her teaching experience to brought that same energy into helping us prepare for our wedding day.

2 - Her command. Anne had her hands full with our large families and wedding parties and she made the process fun. Anne immediately had everyone's attention when organizing group photos...and communicated in a way that was effective, but not overbearing.

3 - The end result. Anne's photos speak for themselves. We were blown away with both the formal and reception shots she took. Better yet, they landed in our inbox only a few weeks after the wedding day.

If it isn't already evident, Anne is a rock star. We're grateful she was a part of our wedding.

Hallie · Married on 07/08/2017

Anne was INCREDIBLE and we cannot recommend her highly enough! From our engagement session to our wedding day, we could not have been happier! She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. When planning for our wedding photos, she was very responsive, flexible and organized to make sure that we were getting our dream photos. So many family and friends commented on how friendly, efficient and easy to work with she was throughout the wedding day and on how beautiful the photos are. The photographs Annie took are AMAZING. You won't find a more a talented photographer or better quality photographs out there. We feel so lucky she was able to capture our day in such a beautiful way- she completely exceeded our expectations. If she is available for your wedding, don't wait!!!

Paige · Married on 06/24/2017

Annie was absolutely fabulous. My entire family loved working with her, and our pictures came out stunning. She captured every beautiful moment, and has an amazing ability to take pictures of moments you wouldn't think to get pictures, but are so happy she took the time to capture them!

kirsten · Married on 06/17/2017

Annie was by far one of the best decisions we made. She truly is a people person. She was punctual and always went with the flow. Her perspective behind the lens has allowed my husband and me to enjoy our pictures and relive our day over and over again. You won't regret hiring Annie ??

Allegra · Married on 05/09/2017

Anne is seriously the best! She is responsive and very accommodating when it comes to questions, concerns, and requests. She has an easy-going and warm personality that made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We actually had fun doing the engagement pictures, which I didn't expect, and our overall experience taking pictures at our wedding was not nearly as overwhelming as it could have been. Our venue was extremely disorganized the day of our wedding, and Anne took charge, easing some of our stress and ensuring we got all of the shots we wanted, even when the managers weren't cooperating. The absolute best part about working with her is that she gets the pictures back to you so quickly. I have friends who had to wait months for their pictures, whereas Anne sends them in just a few weeks or less. We love our pictures! Even my mom, who is not easily impressed, continuously commented on what a great job she did. Thank you, Anne!

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Anne was an amazing wedding photographer. All of our friends & family both commented at the wedding on how great and professional she was, and have been messaging us afterwards on how much they love our photos. She is passionate about her business and wants you to love your photos as much as she does. She was very accommodating with traveling to both our engagement shoots and wedding shoots. She is super friendly and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with our photos! She also had a second shooter at our request who was also very friendly and took great photos!