64 Reviews for Anne Lee Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
64 Anne Lee Photography Reviews

Anne was amazing from our very first contact! She is extremely talented, thorough, and detail-oriented, and at the same time, she carried a fun, relaxing, and and easygoing demeanor. By our wedding day, Anne truly felt like a friend at the wedding. She even drove me to my first look, calming any nerves (mostly about the weather) and revving up my excitement.

Our wedding party even commented on how skilled and efficient Anne was during formal photos. I’ve been in weddings when formals take forever, and Anne made it fun and as short and sweet as possible!

The finished product was incredible. Anne surely as a great eye; her edits look so natural and bright. I am so grateful for the gallery Anne put together for us. She also texted us photos the night OF the wedding to have a sneak peak. Such a treat! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would like to thank Anne for a great work she and her team did at our wedding. The pictures from our wedding and engagement session are absolutely beautiful!!!! I can look at them all day. Anne is professional, easy going, funny and always cheerful. Many guests from our wedding commented on how talented Anne is in her work. We are ALP family now and hope we work more in the future!

Profile Picture Aijan, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We personally don’t think 5 stars is enough for Anne Lee! She has been a absolute joy to work with. Anne was incredibly easy going, professional, assertive and she has an exceptional quality of work. In total we have worked with Anne for over a year- from engagement photos through the wedding- Anne has been a vital part in making our wedding memories unforgettable. We could not have been happier with the result and we look forward to showcasing our wedding photos to family and friends for years to come! It was also impressive to see how Anne worked under some pressure. The day of festivities can be full of deadlines, variables and high stress and Anne did not miss a beat through any of those trials. Many of our wedding party members, family and guests of the wedding commented on how great Anne was to work with. Not only did she impress us but, also our guests as well. One of our good friends has already booked Anne for their wedding after seeing her in action at ours!! Another one of our friends is having a baby and has already planned to hire Anne for their baby shoot! First impressions and full-serviceability is everything in the wedding industry, and Anne surely does all of that and more.

These photos will last a life time and we would be the first to recommend Anne Lee!!

Thank you Anne!!

Love,
Kerri and Patrick

5.12.18
#PatGetsKerriedAway

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Five stars does not even begin to do Anne justice!! She was so incredible to work with from beginning to end - I cannot say enough about her and the work she does! Anne came highly recommended to us and after one look at her website it was clear to see why - we instantly fell in love with her work and after one phone conversation we knew she was who we wanted to capture our special day. She was extremely responsive, flexible, organized and helpful, providing guidance and suggestions all along the way (cannot even being to express how beneficial this was when it came to all the details!). Anne's friendly, genuine and infectious personality make it impossible for anyone to not be comfortable around her - a huge plus when you have a large bridal party! Our families and bridal party were so impressed with how efficient and seamless she made the whole photo process, not to mention they all loved having her around! Anne took so much stress of the day off of the two of us, allowing us to really live in the moment and take it all in. On top of it all, she turned the photos around so quickly, even sending over a handful of edited photos as a sneak peek the day after our wedding! The day itself goes by so fast, but thanks to Anne we can relive all of the love and happiness we felt on that day every time we look through all of our amazing photos! You will absolutely NOT regret the decision to use Anne Lee Photography!!!!! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had met Anne years ago when she photographed my friend's wedding, which I was a bridesmaid in. I was so impressed even then by her demeanor throughout the day and the way the photos came out. A few years later, when I got engaged - she was one of the first people I reached out to. The pictures are stunning, and speak for themselves. She captured every moment we requested, provided a lot of good ideas in the planning process, and took many many photos we didn't even know we wanted. Prior to the wedding, she also did an engagement session with us. She made us feel so at ease throughout the day and we got some wonderful shots - one of which even made it to the New York Times for our wedding announcement! Anne was extremely communicative leading up to the wedding. Her options were very clear to understand and she was flexible when we wanted to add more time to accommodate a sparkler send off. Anne was so professional throughout the whole process and worked seamlessly with our wedding planners to make sure there were no glitches. Most of all, we just loved having Anne around. On your wedding day, you want to feel comfortable with the people surrounding you during such special moments and she really made it fun! All of our bridal party and family commented on how efficient and skilled Anne was, in addition to really liking her. We couldn't have imagined a better person to capture our wedding memories and are so happy to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

What is there not to love about Anne Lee. She captured every moment of our wedding day so beautifully, her photo's are amazing! Through the planning and day of details, she was so fun and easy to work with. She just makes it work! She is an energetic, happy person who loves their job and her clients. Her excitement is contagious! Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she has become a great friend to many in my family and someone we will keep in touch with down the road. We hope to use her again! Thanks Anne, you are wonderful!

Profile Picture Avery, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've been to many wedding where the photographer literally obstructed the view from guest try to get the shot. Anne is just the opposite. I couldn't be happier with the photos she took for my daughter's wedding! She was fast, reliable, incredibly organized and unobtrusive! Most of all, her photos are stunning! I would highly recommend her and her team.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I don’t have the right words to describe how unbelievable Anne was! From our first conversation, discussing my vision for the wedding and hearing her feedback, I knew it was a done deal. She was SO flexible, willing to work however was best for us in the planning process and also giving us so many tips and suggestions on things she’s seen in the past. Day of, she was UNBELIEVABLE. My mom is tough to impress sometimes and hasn’t stopped raving about Annie. She kept everything on schedule so that I didn’t even have to think about it and was always two steps ahead. I was anxious about the formal shots and making the cocktail hour and she banged them out and they look incredible. I couldn’t be happier with the quality and the pure love and happiness that was captured that we will look at for our whole lives. Nevermind the fact that I had about 15 edited and texted to me THE NEXT DAY and our entire album before we even got back from our honeymoon. Couldn’t recommend her more highly. One of the best decisions we ever made!

Profile Picture briana, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Guys, I am not a writer of reviews, but Anne is amazing. Truly. Please just book her now, you can write me a thank you note later. I am extremely un-photogenic, and yet somehow I love every single picture she took. Even my husband's random requests ("OMG! Pull over so we can take a picture with that cow!") turned out incredible. Beyond her incredible skill, Anne is an absolute pleasure to work with. Among all of the crazy demands on your time on your wedding day, Anne is a bright spot of sanity and normalcy. Taking our pictures with her is honestly one of the most fun and funny memories from my wedding day. She is the best. Hire her. Tip her VERY WELL because she could be charging twice as much as she does!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Anne is hands down the BEST photographer on the market! She came recommended to us by our DJ and we are so thankful he did. Her work is not only amazing, she also has the fastest turn around time I have veer come across. We got our complete set of wedding photos about 2-3 weeks after our wedding with a sneak peak about 3 days after. Anne is so pleasant to work with and will be our go to photographer for all events in the future.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wish that I could give Anne Lee Photography more than 5 stars!! She took the most beautiful photos for our September Boston wedding. I am obsessed with them all. Not only are her photos stunning, she is an absolute blast to be around. She made everyone comfortable and I can't even tell you how many people commented on how efficient and professional she was. I'm already giving her name out to many family and friends for wedding and family sessions! Anne is an A+ and if you don't have a photographer already, you should give her a call ASAP!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Anne was an absolute dream from the very start. We love her and her work so much, and knew we wanted to use her for both our engagement photos and our wedding. Throughout the entire wedding process she has made us feel so comfortable and confident with every bump in the road. We could not be happier with how our photos came out. Anne has given us a gift that will remind us of the best days of our lives, forever!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne was a great photographer! We had both our engagement photos and our wedding photos done with Anne and we were very satisfied. Would recommend her highly to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolute 5-star service across every category. Anne is TRULY amazing, and any couple would be lucky to have her for their special day. She is a photographer for every shot -- black and white prints, color prints, candids, formals, details, etc. She accomplishes this with a wonderful balance of assertiveness and grace. At our wedding, she handled even the most young and rambunctious wedding guests with great success, and made so many of our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera (so much that they continue to rave about her!). A true professional, Anne knows how to command a room, build strategically sound timelines, and keep everyone at ease with strong communication skills. I had such a lovely time at my wedding because Anne took care of us so well.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Simply put, Anne was spectacular. Here's why...

1 - Her communication throughout the process. Anne is professional, responsive, and most importantly, educational. She leverages her teaching experience to brought that same energy into helping us prepare for our wedding day.

2 - Her command. Anne had her hands full with our large families and wedding parties and she made the process fun. Anne immediately had everyone's attention when organizing group photos...and communicated in a way that was effective, but not overbearing.

3 - The end result. Anne's photos speak for themselves. We were blown away with both the formal and reception shots she took. Better yet, they landed in our inbox only a few weeks after the wedding day.

If it isn't already evident, Anne is a rock star. We're grateful she was a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Nick , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne was INCREDIBLE and we cannot recommend her highly enough! From our engagement session to our wedding day, we could not have been happier! She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. When planning for our wedding photos, she was very responsive, flexible and organized to make sure that we were getting our dream photos. So many family and friends commented on how friendly, efficient and easy to work with she was throughout the wedding day and on how beautiful the photos are. The photographs Annie took are AMAZING. You won't find a more a talented photographer or better quality photographs out there. We feel so lucky she was able to capture our day in such a beautiful way- she completely exceeded our expectations. If she is available for your wedding, don't wait!!!

Profile Picture Hallie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Annie was absolutely fabulous. My entire family loved working with her, and our pictures came out stunning. She captured every beautiful moment, and has an amazing ability to take pictures of moments you wouldn't think to get pictures, but are so happy she took the time to capture them!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Annie was by far one of the best decisions we made. She truly is a people person. She was punctual and always went with the flow. Her perspective behind the lens has allowed my husband and me to enjoy our pictures and relive our day over and over again. You won't regret hiring Annie ??

Profile Picture kirsten, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne is seriously the best! She is responsive and very accommodating when it comes to questions, concerns, and requests. She has an easy-going and warm personality that made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We actually had fun doing the engagement pictures, which I didn't expect, and our overall experience taking pictures at our wedding was not nearly as overwhelming as it could have been. Our venue was extremely disorganized the day of our wedding, and Anne took charge, easing some of our stress and ensuring we got all of the shots we wanted, even when the managers weren't cooperating. The absolute best part about working with her is that she gets the pictures back to you so quickly. I have friends who had to wait months for their pictures, whereas Anne sends them in just a few weeks or less. We love our pictures! Even my mom, who is not easily impressed, continuously commented on what a great job she did. Thank you, Anne!

Profile Picture Allegra, 5/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Anne was an amazing wedding photographer. All of our friends & family both commented at the wedding on how great and professional she was, and have been messaging us afterwards on how much they love our photos. She is passionate about her business and wants you to love your photos as much as she does. She was very accommodating with traveling to both our engagement shoots and wedding shoots. She is super friendly and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with our photos! She also had a second shooter at our request who was also very friendly and took great photos!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad Anne was a part of our day! Anne was very quick to respond to any questions as we started the process to find a photographer. We met for our engagement photos and though nervous, Anne quickly put us at ease. She had us laughing and was telling us what to do throughout the entire shoot, so we never felt out of place or embarrassed. Our engagement photos were gorgeous-- so as our wedding approached, we knew we were in good hands with Anne. Closer to the wedding, Anne and I met over the phone to review our wedding timeline – which proved to be useful and reusable for all vendors I worked with. Because of Anne’s extensive experience with weddings, she basically doubled as a wedding advisor for me – any fears or concerns I had as the day approached she was able to reassure me, as she had seen it all before! The day of the wedding went smoothly and Anne felt like just another family member and friend by the end of the day. She was direct and clear in her communication and ensured things ran smoothly and on time. We were still honeymooning when she sent over our entire wedding gallery for review! She captured amazing moments—both candids and formal photos that we’ll have forever. Her photos are bright and colorful and recorded the day exactly how we want to remember it. It was a pleasure to work with such a talented photographer, but even more so, a kind and caring friend!

Profile Picture Madeline, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne is hands down the best wedding photographer out there! I am so happy my husband and I chose her to take our engagement/wedding photos!
I was one of the first of my friends to get married, so I didn't have many recommendations on photographers, so I knew I had to do my research. I went to facebook to search and found a few photographers in the Massachusetts area and checked out their galleries. I reached out to them for information; one never answered me, the other said Congrats and sent me her information. When Anne answered my email I knew right off the bat this was my photographer! Not only did she send me all her information she took the time to ask me about my fiance and I, how we met, how the wedding plans were coming and about our big day. She made me feel like I wasn't just another client, she made me feel at ease and answered my countless questions! My fiance and I never met Anne in person before we hired her, we didn't have to, just by our conversations through email Anne made us feel so comfortable and we knew we were making a good decision on hiring her to do our photos.
Best decision we made! You can tell just by looking at her photos that photography isn't her job, it is her passion, and you can definitely tell the difference!
We can't wait to see Anne again someday when the time comes for family photos! :)

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where to begin. Searching for a wedding photographer is stressful. There are so many talented people out there, it's difficult to decide who you want to shoot your wedding. I mean, it's only one of the most important days of your life. I contacted a few photographers and I immediately had a girl crush on Anne. Our first interactions were via email, we talked pricing, expectations and she asked about our story. Other photographers didn't ask about us and just gave me pricing. Anne asking about our story was a clear indicator she genuinely cared about shooting our big day rather than getting a pay check.

Anne did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Anne was accommodating to meet us at the place of our choosing for our engagment shoot. My husband wasn't a fan of doing an engagement photo session but he humored me and Anne kept the shoot moving quickly.

The day of wedding Anne went above and beyond. She took control of dealing with my hotel wedding planner (who was inexperienced) as well as working with my videographer, all the while taking amazing pictures of the big day! One of my big things for my wedding day was that I didn't want to miss the cocktail hour, so she made sure we kept up the pace. Anne was great at taking control of the pictures I asked for, keeping people moving in and out.

Another thing which was noticeable, Anne was invisible during our ceremony. I have been to so many weddings where the photographer is standing in the middle of the isle, using a huge flash, taking away from the wedding ceremony itself.

All in all, Anne killed it. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Anne is simply the BEST! We couldn't have imagined our day without her. We are SO happy with our photos and using her was one of the best decisions we made throughout the process!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anne was absolutely wonderful. The planning process with her was a pleasure. She was communicative, timely, and well-organized. I never had any concerns about whether or not everything would go well with the photos.

On the actual day, Anne arrived on time and was immediately ready to jump in. She did not lose a single moment of capturing beautiful photographs. She was clear in her plan, but flexible and open to any shots I wanted to add on or try. She wrangled my rowdy bridal party with aplomb, and I feel she really captured the mood of the occasion. And she's an infectiously enthusiastic photographer, so taking all the photos never felt like a chore-- it was a really fun part of the event for us.

The photos were astounding. Every. Single. Shot. Even a shot where she was testing the lighting and my husband ran out in front of the camera came out beautifully. We also had a second shooter, and there was wonderful continuity between the photos taken by her and by Anne.

Everything was perfect. Anne is perfect. If you are considering hiring her and you don't do it, you've made a mistake.

Profile Picture Eliza, 10/17/16, 1 Review