19241 5th Street West, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Annalee's Ambiance

Annalee's Ambiance is a full-service wedding and event planning company founded by Annalee Huber in 2006. Serving Sonoma County & Beyond.

Annalee has worked through referral based events, to ensure the best, most complimentary and trusted services.

Annalee is best known for her gracious and warm personal approach towards coordination with each couple and their families. She works very closely with the couple, family and selected vendors becoming their right hand lady and Event Director, leading them into their Happy Ever After as smoothly and balanced as possible.

weddingnotetable
weddingnotetable
smalllogo

3 Reviews for Annalee's Ambiance

Pany · Married on 09/03/2011

Annalee was amazing in every respect. I recommend her in the highest possible terms. She was on top of every little detail and seemed to read our minds throughout the planning and on the day of the wedding. Everyone, from our family to the guests to the caterers (whom we know) thought she did a fantastic job. She dealt with so many things I can't list them all. We weren't sure about a hairdresser, so she got a contact to do it somewhat last minute and at a great price. There was a problem with the rental delivery and pickup, which she handled completely, even after the wedding was over in the case of the pickup. Every time we turned around something on one of our many lists had already been dealt with. She knows exactly when to step up and make firm suggestions and when to let you do your thing. She is in control, but in a way that makes everyone feel at ease rather than tense. We couldn't have done it without her. You should absolutely stop your search and go with Annalee.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Diane · Married on 08/06/2011

I hired Annalee's Ambiance for her "Month Of" package, and I could not have been happier with her services. Working with my daughter and her fiance, we had chosen the venue and vendors before contacting any wedding planners, and I had already done much of the planning and organizing for the wedding since we live here (this was a desination wedding in northern California - nearly everyone, including the bride and groom, came from the East Coast). I wanted to be able to enjoy being Mother of the Bride leading up to the big day, and Annalee's Ambiance was one of several wedding planners I contacted for proposals. Her suggestion of hiring her for the entire month leading up to the wedding, including the rehearsal and wedding day, was the perfect answer - and she was one of the very few who offered such an option. Most of the proposals from planners I contacted included doing things I had already done, and the prices quoted in some cases were truly ridiculous. Annalee's proposal covered everything I wanted and the price was fair.

In addition, she was very helpful with advice and suggestions when asked, and she was always responsive to emails and phone calls. Plus,she was always on time! She made all of us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything. The wedding was beautiful and everything went like clockwork. I highly recommend her and her services without reservation (and she offers various packages), and if I have another child get married, I will definitely call her for assistance.
    D. Chamberlain
    Sonoma County

Sent on 09/20/2011

Kate · Married on 06/25/2011

Annalee kept me sane while planning my wedding. I was a very busy bride-to-be who was having a destination wedding in Santa Rosa. Annalee really listened and understood my vision. She struck a perfect balance of being proactive, offering her own creative ideas, and making sure that the wedding remained personal to me. She was extremely on the ball and patient with me when I was not. On our wedding, she worked miracles! The way that she put everything together while still smiling and managing everyone's questions and suggestions amazed me. She is truly one of the kindest people I have ever worked with. Every person who came to our wedding told us it was the most unique and personal weddings they have ever been to, and that is due to Annalee's hard work and creativity.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Annalee's Ambiance FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Annalee's Ambiance 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 19241 5th Street West Sonoma, 95476 See on map
    7079967703 (Other Phone Number)
    8am to 5pm Monday - Saturday