About Anglo Couture

Vintage inspired bridal gowns. Delicate lace veils, bridal accessories and intimates.

Designed for the avant- garde bride.

Couture wedding gowns, veils, accessories and intimates.

Anglo Couture (line): unique wedding dresses for the eclectic bride to be.

Anglo Trousseau: vintage inspired veils and bridal accessories with a boho-chic twist.

Eros & Lace: a unique collection of separates that embodies, everything we love about the modern woman, femininity, romance, strength, confidence and mystery.

At Anglo Couture we design and manufacture couture wedding gowns and bridal accessories. Each local bride gets the opportunity to work directly with our designer, Vicky Anglo, and create a one of a kind gown.

Each Wedding Gown uses only use the most luxurious and finest quality 100% Silk Duchess Satin, Chiffon and Organza as base in the making of our   gowns. Each gown is lined with the same silk material as we believe that our brides should feel as good as they look in their Anglo Couture Gown. We accent our wedding gowns with a variety of French Silk flowers, Chantilly and Alencon Laces. Our measurement chart is designed to create an imperative fit for our gowns.

Each Wedding Gown is made by order, we only cut and manufacture one dress at a time. Vicky is diligent about fit and we make sure that we get all the specific measurements from each bride.

For more information and to view the entire collection please visit our website www.anglocoutureline.com

To view all our collections visit www.anglocouture.com

Categories: Wedding Dress

Appts. Only (2)
Bridal Gowns (2)
Customization (1)
Veils (1)

Vicky was able to custom-make my veil and it turned out beautiful! My older sister worked with Vicky for her wedding so I knew I had to visit her. After trying on some samples, I realized I wanted to blend 2 looks together. She was able to see my vision and I'm so happy I used her services!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I am so thankful that I found Vicky and Scarlett to alter my wedding dress! I had purchased my dress from a boutique in North Florida. We were living in that area until my (now) husband got a promotion that moved us to the Tampa Bay Area, just months before the wedding. Scarlett did a fabulous job adding cups and a French bustle to my dress. Their prices are honest and fair for the exceptional quality provided. Both of these women are professional, kind, and down to earth. I would trust them with any gown alterations!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christie, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

My wedding dress designed by Vicky Anglo from Anglo Couture was the perfect dress for me. The dress was absolutely stunning and exactly how I imagined it would be. Many wedding guests described my veil as breath taking. Anglo Couture helped make my wedding dream come true. Vicky and her staff were so friendly and professional. I looked forward to every fitting and felt that they were just as excited as I was about my wedding. If you are looking for your ideal wedding dress look no further than Anglo Couture.

View Vendor Response

Enchanted collections

38 Photos

Anglo Couture Collections
0:38 minutes

If you want the "Wedding Dress" that will make everyone at your wedding envy you. Then you need try on an Anglo Couture. She is leading this industry with her breathtaking gowns and flawless designs. Ask about her bridal lines. Beautiful showroom in Tampa, FL. Book your appointment today! Tina Marden Catering Sales Manager Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar

I got a chance to shoot a beautiful destination wedding in Greece with the bride who wore her custom made wedding gown that was stunning ..it definatly made a statement and bride was very happy with the whole experience designing and fitting the dress. Highly recommend Vicky's services to the brides who want one of the kind perfectly fitted dress that reflect who they are!

I would highly recommend Anglo Couture to any Bride.. They have the best bridal gown collection, the best selection of bridal accessories and the best customer service.

Wow. What can I say about Vicky other than YOU. WILL. BE. AMAZED. Her designs are chic, modern, and truly unique. Whether you're looking for a one-of-a-kind couture gown, or you're already in love with one of her existing designs, you will not experience anything more personal and special as a trip to Anglo Couture's showroom.

Vicky owner of Anglo Couture is absolutely fabulous to work with and ladies her dresses are spectacular! Please visit her lovely location in downtown St. Pete!!

3350 Ulmerton Road , Suite 16, Clearwater, FL 33762   See On Map
727-526-5800 (phone) 727-526-8330 (fax)
By appointment Tuesday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.