Anglo Couture

Clearwater, Florida View map

Anglo Couture is a bridal shop located in Clearwater, Florida, specializing in vintage gowns for the avant-garde bride. Its custom wedding gowns are made to order and manufactured one at a time. Build your dream wedding dress from scratch with Vicki Anglo, who will ensure the fit is meticulous and cut to your exact measurements. Vicki will work one-on-one with you, building your gown and accessories to perfectly match your personal style with the finest Silk Duchess satin, chiffon, and organza. Your custom gown will be lined with Anglo Couture鈥檚 comfortable silk material so you feel as good as you look on your wedding day. Gowns are accented with a variety of French silk flowers, chantilly, and alencon lace.

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a one-of-a-kind wedding dress, but Anglo Couture makes that dream a reality with stunning, delicate, vintage-inspired designs, veils, bridal accessories, and intimates. Lines include Anglo Couture for eclectic bride to be, Anglo Trousseau for brides looking for a boho-chic twist, and Eros & Lace for the modern, romantic bride. Anglo Couture also offers options for mothers of the bride or groom. Wedding gown services include:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Customization
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Lucilla F. Married on 04/02/2020

Exceed expectations

My contact person was Vicky. I called to placed an order for face mask due to the demand especially working in the medical field. Vicky took my order. Explained my options in design/colors and an estimate time. I was very pleased because my order was ready in two business days. Any questions or concerns I had, either a text or a voice mail. Vicky answered in a timely manner. I love the designs/colors I chose and the material is soft. Thank you Vicky and God bless you.

Anglo Couture's reply:

Thank you for all you do! It was a pleasure working with you. So happy to hear that you loved the masks. Be safe 馃檹馃徎
    Becky Married on 06/02/2018
    I brought my lace wedding dress (originally worn by my mother-in-law) to Anglo Couture to be updated and altered. Because they design and make their own dresses, I knew I could trust them. I didn't want to take it to just any seamstress, as the dress is very valuable and delicate. Vicky and her assistant Scarlett did an amazing job and it turned out better than I could have even imagined! I asked for a lot of complicated changes, and they were still able to make it into my dream dress. They were able to modernize the dress and add my style to it, while still keeping the classic look and the original integrity. I was so happy with their work! I highly recommend Anglo Couture!!
    Lauren Married on 10/14/2017
    Vicky was able to custom-make my veil and it turned out beautiful! My older sister worked with Vicky for her wedding so I knew I had to visit her. After trying on some samples, I realized I wanted to blend 2 looks together. She was able to see my vision and I'm so happy I used her services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Courtyard by Marriott Tampa-Oldsmar Courtyard by Marriott Tampa-Oldsmar Hotel Weddings

If you want the "Wedding Dress" that will make everyone at your wedding envy you. Then you need try on an Anglo Couture. She is leading this industry with her breathtaking gowns and flawless designs. Ask about her bridal lines. Beautiful showroom in Tampa, FL. Book your appointment today! Tina Marden Catering Sales Manager Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar

VRvision Photography VRvision Photography Wedding Photographers

I got a chance to shoot a beautiful destination wedding in Greece with the bride who wore her custom made wedding gown that was stunning ..it definatly made a statement and bride was very happy with the whole experience designing and fitting the dress. Highly recommend Vicky's services to the brides who want one of the kind perfectly fitted dress that reflect who they are!

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries Wedding Cakes

I would highly recommend Anglo Couture to any Bride.. They have the best bridal gown collection, the best selection of bridal accessories and the best customer service.

3350 Ulmerton Road Suite 16, Suite 16 Clearwater, Florida, 33762
781-405-5870

By appointment Tuesday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location of (Anglo Couture)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding