2132 Bonnycastle Avenue, Louisville, KY 40205 Map · Phone number

christie bridal 027
HRteaser

10 Reviews for ANGELA ANDERSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

Angela is an insane talent. She has such an incredible eye and I could not be happier with our wedding photographs. She captured the day beautifully and in her unique style. The images we have are worth every penny and will be cherished for years to come.

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 12/12/2009

Angela Anderson Photographery is not your typical stand there and pose, which I love because that is not life at all. This team of Photographers really captures life in momemnts that you never thought could be brought out from a photograph. I love the boutique vintage look of their photo journalistic style. I get compliments all the time on my wedding photos and they are worth every penny. I was so thrilled that I am looking forward to doing a bridal session, a Mr. & Mrs. session, and a dreaming in the dark boudoir session for my hubby. They offer such great and intresting packages and my fave one is the 1 year, its great because when you are pregnant they take pictures of you and you baby bump to new born all the way up to a year every three months for those mildstones when they just grow up too fast! So basically I am a client for life! The women who work at AAP are so helpful and sweet over the phone and in person even more fabulous! You can read this all you want but their pictures are worth 10,000 words!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Angela · Married on 10/17/2009

I used Angela Anderson for my engagement session as well as the day of my wedding. Angela and all the girls are so much fun to work with and as far as the pictures, well amazing! My husban is pretty shy, but during the engagement session Angela made us both feel so comfortable that his personality really came out in the pictures. We were blown away when we got our pictures. We both had never seen good pictures of ourselves. The wedding day was no different and the pictures were just as amazing. I can't wait to start a family so Angela can capture all our family moments! Thank you Angela Anderson and all the wonderful ladies at AAP!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Award

ANGELA ANDERSON PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?

• Ana Crane Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

AAP is a wonderful photography studio. Angela and Amy are true artists and treasure every client!

• Every Last Detail Wedding Planners

Central Kentucky is incredibly fortunate to have an amazingly talented photography studio like Angela Anderson Photography. As a wedding coordinator, I have had the privilege of working with AAP on a January '10 wedding and am looking forward to another opportunity in September. Their images are eye-candy. My January bride was so happy with her photos that she said it brought tears to her eyes remembering how beautiful everything was on her wedding day. AAP's photos convey such an emotional connection that you'll get to happily relive your wedding day over and over again.

• Sara Drury Local Looks Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the great privilege of working with AAP, and there are no other photographers that compare. I can't recommend Angela Anderson Photography enough. Besides being extremely professional and easy to work with, their photography is marked by a look that is modern and inventive. Their technical skills makes them great photographers, but their unique eye makes them artists.

• 2132 Bonnycastle Avenue Louisville, 40205 See on map
    Location of (ANGELA ANDERSON PHOTOGRAPHY)