13622 San Antonio Rd., Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number

40 Reviews for Andy Morris Entertainment

• Christie

Christie Sedley · Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch Officiant, Entertainer and DJ

Andy is by far my first choice for wedding DJ but on the wedding day I realized how above and beyond ALL of his services are. First off he ran a really good rehearsal the night before. Including tips that are usually overlooked but keeping it short. He did a wonderful job as officiant, personalizing the ceremony and making it just perfect. We had a lot of children at the ceremony and so during the cocktail hour we opted to include some magic tricks and believe me he is really good! Everyone was talking about "how did he do that?" I love the way he walks around and looks for the people that might enjoy a little extra entertainment. My grandmother LOVED it!
    Andy is a true professional throughout the entire day. He kept the day flowing on time and his warm friendly voice easily kept everyones attention. The truly special part was having voice overs for the mother son and father daughter dances. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. Such a sweet touch and also a lasting keepsake. Then of course the dance party was perfect. Andy's equipment is top notch with good speakers, and special lighting that adds to the ambiance. He easily accommodated a special musical number with microphones and even a guitar amplifier.
    I have made the mistake of cutting costs in the DJ department before and let me tell you the difference is huge! Andy will bring your special day up to a whole other level and is worth every penny. Make your event shine and hire the best!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Book Andy!!! He was absolutely amazing! He was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He was always available by txt, phone call, or email and he offers so much more than just DJing. Andy brought my fiancé and I to the recording studio to record messages for our mothers and all of our bridal party. All the guests loved hearing these messages at the reception and my mom even asked Andy for a copy of them! Andy also has all the equipment to allow your videographer the direct hookup for the audio from ceremony which was a huge necessity for me! I would 100% recommend Andy for all other weddings and/or parties.

Sent on 09/21/2018

No · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! The service that Andy and his assistant provided was amazing. He was always a yes man and allowed us to do whatever we wanted. We did a lot of personalizing with our wedding, and Andy helped us with all of it. There were so many fun and unique surprises that had people laughing and crying. It was so much more than we could have ever dreamed. He's got so many tricks up his sleeve (literally he does magic tricks), that will really have your wedding stand out. Our guests have not stopped talking about how much they enjoyed everything and each time I'd say oh that was Andy. They were in shock by the amount of work he had done and how smoothly and beautifully each piece was carried out. The dance floor was going all night and the sound quality for our vows all the way to the dancing was perfect! The guests in the back were able to hear each word we spoke which was very important to us. I'm still in awe by the work that Andy and his team carried out, it made for the most memorable day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Andy Morris Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

Real Weddings