74 Markham Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Andy Booth Productions

AJB Productions offers professional disc jockey services, specializing in wedding receptions, and focused on the couple getting married. Your wedding day is yours, not mine, and I will treat your reception as if it was my own daughter's. I believe in communication; understanding what you want (and what you don't want) is the most important part of what I do. I've been a disc jockey for over 30 years, and I still get glowing reviews. Some will imply that because I have gray hair, I have outdated music, or that I'm not current. Nothing can be further from the truth. I can connect you with hundreds of brides who have been delighted with me as their entertainment choice, from 10 weeks ago to 10 years ago. My equipment is state of the art, featuring Bose L1 systems for great sound, and an unobtrusive look. Planning your reception is easy with my online planning tools and request list. I play what you want, and I don't play what you tell me not to play. My music is very current, but more importantly, my knowledge of music is timeless. I know what to play, when to play it, and how to keep your dance floor full...happy...energized, and will have you saying things like "Our guests have told us he was easily the best DJ they have ever seen" and "I'll need to have an anniversary party, just so we can hear him again." These are real quotes from real brides, with hundreds more just like them.

Follow Andy Booth Productions on

04 23 21 17 24 2

78 Reviews for Andy Booth Productions

Ray Vc · Married on 10/26/2019

Andy was great

Andy was great to work with for our wedding. He was really flexible, responsive, super straightforward, and best of all he did a great job playing the music we asked for and filling in the gaps. Wedding planning requires intense attention to detail for almost an endless number of items. Managing all of the details around the music was really fun because Andy made it fun. The online interface he has to manage our playlist was super helpful. He took all of our recommendations and then filled in the gaps appropriately. If you’re a typical millennial looking for a great mix of music from the 1950’s- present day, I recommend you hire Andy Booth. If you want a DJ who can help you develop a fun playlist (of any genera) and who will be exceptionally responsive to your needs - Andy Booth is the man for that. He made our wedding awesome.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Melby · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

Andy is a complete joy to work with and I highly recommend him! Planning a wedding is stressful and while other vendors gave me some heartburn, Andy never did. He's very collaborative in the planning process. I chose a play list that spanned many generations since our guests ranged from age 17-92 years old. Our guests tore up the dance floor because no matter what song I picked, Andy knew immediately the next song or two to complement it so people kept dancing. There were two major things that I wanted to happen at my wedding. . .one was good food and the other was for people to dance all night. Luckily, I chose the right DJ for the job and they had to kick us out of the venue before we stopped dancing. Well done, Andy! Thanks for making our special day even better!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Davis · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Evening

Deciding to choose Andy was a great decision for our wedding. Our event was a short service with an intimate dinner and dancing. Andy was able to accommodate the space, provide the right music, and help the night run seamlessly. He was easy to work with and willing to answer questions leading up to the event. His step by step planning guide was easy to use and I knew we were in great hands. I would definitely recommend using Andy Booth for any music needs and all events.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Andy Booth Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Dino Bovo Photography
    Dino Bovo Photography Wedding Photographers

Andy is a true professional and usually the DJ I recommend, because he is so good and a great person to work with. I am very happy when I see that Andy is the DJ I get to work with at a wedding because I know it will be fun and smooth and done correctly.

• Modern Era Weddings: The Nations Boutique Entertainment, Design, and Documentation
    Modern Era Weddings: The Nations Boutique Entertainment, Design, and Documentation Wedding DJs

Andy Booth is a true class act. One of the most experienced wedding DJs in Pittsburgh, his attention to detail and quality of entertainment is top notch. We consider Andy one of the great DJs in Pittsburgh. Even though he doesn't work through our DJ department, we would like to give Andy an endorsement out of respect for what he has done for the wedding industry in Pittsburgh over the years, and that is raise the bar for wedding DJs across the region.

• A Simple View Photography
    A Simple View Photography Wedding Photographers

Always a pleasure working with Andy. He knows his craft well and works great with his fellow vendors to make the day run smoothly.

• 74 Markham Drive Pittsburgh, 15228 See on map