74 Markham Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 Map · Phone number

About Andy Booth Productions

AJB Productions offers professional disc jockey services, specializing in wedding receptions, and focused on the couple getting married. Your wedding day is yours, not mine, and I will treat your reception as if it was my own daughter's. I believe in communication; understanding what you want (and what you don't want) is the most important part of what I do. I've been a disc jockey for over 30 years, and I still get glowing reviews. Some will imply that because I have gray hair, I have outdated music, or that I'm not current. Nothing can be further from the truth. I can connect you with hundreds of brides who have been delighted with me as their entertainment choice, from 10 weeks ago to 10 years ago. My equipment is state of the art, featuring Bose L1 systems for great sound, and an unobtrusive look. Planning your reception is easy with my online planning tools and request list. I play what you want, and I don't play what you tell me not to play. My music is very current, but more importantly, my knowledge of music is timeless. I know what to play, when to play it, and how to keep your dance floor full...happy...energized, and will have you saying things like "Our guests have told us he was easily the best DJ they have ever seen" and "I'll need to have an anniversary party, just so we can hear him again." These are real quotes from real brides, with hundreds more just like them.

Follow Andy Booth Productions on

04 23 21 17 24 2
04 23 18 48 37 1

73 Reviews for Andy Booth Productions

Alana · Married on 05/26/2018

Andy was great! His online tool for planning was very user-friendly and gave us every opportunity to make sure we were prepared. I was afraid that I'd overlook some minor detail, but it was truly fool-proof! He was available to answer emails and meet in person to discuss our ideas/requests. He was also available to give us some advice when we were unsure of how certain moments of the night would go. Most importantly, he was patient with us when we added last minute changes the week of the wedding (adding uplights which ended up being beautiful, and adding song splices for our bridal party). Very friendly. Very professional. All guests had a blast thanks to his smooth transitions and awesome dance floor environment!

Kelli · Married on 11/18/2017

Andy Booth was an incredible DJ and super flexible with all of our various requests for the reception! Everyone kept asking us who our DJ was and I'd recommend him to everyone!

hallie · Married on 10/20/2017

We met Andy 5 years ago when he did my Sister’s wedding. She loved him, we loved him and he’s basically part of the family! Since then, he has done a corporate event for me, my cousin’s wedding then our wedding this October. I couldn’t have imagined anyone else other than Andy. It was exactly as we imagined.

Andy Booth Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00

• Dino Bovo Photography
    Dino Bovo Photography Wedding Photographers

Andy is a true professional and usually the DJ I recommend, because he is so good and a great person to work with. I am very happy when I see that Andy is the DJ I get to work with at a wedding because I know it will be fun and smooth and done correctly.

• Modern Era Weddings: The Nations Boutique Entertainment, Design, and Documentation
    Modern Era Weddings: The Nations Boutique Entertainment, Design, and Documentation Wedding DJs

Andy Booth is a true class act. One of the most experienced wedding DJs in Pittsburgh, his attention to detail and quality of entertainment is top notch. We consider Andy one of the great DJs in Pittsburgh. Even though he doesn't work through our DJ department, we would like to give Andy an endorsement out of respect for what he has done for the wedding industry in Pittsburgh over the years, and that is raise the bar for wedding DJs across the region.

• A Simple View Photography
    A Simple View Photography Wedding Photographers

Always a pleasure working with Andy. He knows his craft well and works great with his fellow vendors to make the day run smoothly.

• 74 Markham Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15228 See on map