Andy Booth Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

AJB Productions offers professional disc jockey services, specializing in wedding receptions, and focused on the couple getting married. Your wedding day is yours, not mine, and I will treat your reception as if it was my own daughter's. I believe in communication; understanding what you want (and what you don't want) is the most important part of what I do. I've been a disc jockey for over 30 years, and I still get glowing reviews. Some will imply that because I have gray hair, I have outdated music, or that I'm not current. Nothing can be further from the truth. I can connect you with hundreds of brides who have been delighted with me as their entertainment choice, from 10 weeks ago to 10 years ago. My equipment is state of the art, featuring Bose L1 systems for great sound, and an unobtrusive look. Planning your reception is easy with my online planning tools and request list. I play what you want, and I don't play what you tell me not to play. My music is very current, but more importantly, my knowledge of music is timeless. I know what to play, when to play it, and how to keep your dance floor full...happy...energized, and will have you saying things like "Our guests have told us he was easily the best DJ they have ever seen" and "I'll need to have an anniversary party, just so we can hear him again." These are real quotes from real brides, with hundreds more just like them.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Ellese
    Ellese M. Married on 11/06/2021

The Absolute BEST DJ!!

You will NOT regret hiring Andy! When we asked Andy to DJ our wedding, he said yes without any hesitation. He traveled from Pittsburgh to Chicago and could not have been more excited or professional. He communicated seamlessly with our Chicago vendors and transitioned into an unfamiliar environment. Andy kept our guests on the dance floor ALL night, I don't remember seeing the dance floor empty once! He even played a bit pasted our end time because no one wanted the evening to end. He made the night incredible!
  • Leah
    Leah B. Married on 09/12/2021

Went Above and Beyond!

We absolutely loved having Andy and Mandy at our wedding, not only was the music amazing but they kept us organized while allowing us flexibility when our plans changed during our reception. Mandy was so helpful, she even helped me fix my bustle! people are still talking about how great our dancing was!
    Stephanie Married on 08/28/2021

AMAZING!!! So good had him stay for extra 1.5 hours!!!

Andy is absolutely amazing!! He had the dance floor PACKED all night, even with self- proclaimed “non-dancers”! He and Amanda kept the party at the highest level and it never dropped. We were supposed to end at 11pm and everyone screamed “No!!” So Andy agree to stay 30 more minutes - 3 TIMES!!! We would not let the man leave and he stayed an extra hour and a half!! (Personally we would have loved him to stay an extra 5 hours but thought we should probably wrap up). If you are looking for not only a DJ but an overall amazing experience for you and your guests- you HAVE to go with Andy!! You will have the best event that people have an absolute blast!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Andy Booth Productions 1
Exclusive

Dino Bovo Photography Dino Bovo Photography Wedding Photographers

Andy is a true professional and usually the DJ I recommend, because he is so good and a great person to work with. I am very happy when I see that Andy is the DJ I get to work with at a wedding because I know it will be fun and smooth and done correctly.

Modern Era Weddings: The Nations Boutique Entertainment, Design, and Documentation Modern Era Weddings: The Nations Boutique Entertainment, Design, and Documentation Wedding DJs

Andy Booth is a true class act. One of the most experienced wedding DJs in Pittsburgh, his attention to detail and quality of entertainment is top notch. We consider Andy one of the great DJs in Pittsburgh. Even though he doesn't work through our DJ department, we would like to give Andy an endorsement out of respect for what he has done for the wedding industry in Pittsburgh over the years, and that is raise the bar for wedding DJs across the region.

A Simple View Photography A Simple View Photography Wedding Photographers

Always a pleasure working with Andy. He knows his craft well and works great with his fellow vendors to make the day run smoothly.

74 Markham Drive Pittsburgh, 15228
Location of (Andy Booth Productions)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding