5624 Front St.., Verona, PA 15147 Map · Phone number

About Dino Bovo Photography

Hello,

My name is Dino Bovo, I have been a professional Photographer since 1985. I specialize in wedding photography, but I have done many types of other photography over the years. I have learned over those years that dealing and working with people comes first...I am in a people business before anything else. I pride myself in my ability to do photography and I am proud to do the best job I can for my customer, and it starts with the first contact. No matter if it is e-mail, or a phone call, or face to face, treat people with respect and the rest will flow. I have always enjoyed doing photography for a living, and I consider it a privilege that meeting and working with good people goes along with that.

Dino

• Victoria Douglass Photography
  • Capture Your Moments Video Inc.
  • Sarah Casile Photography
3c30e0a38d23d482 1196276987498 primrose411
DSC 0448

10 Reviews for Dino Bovo Photography

Becky · Married on 10/04/2014

LOVED having Dino as our photographer! The ideas he came up with had us continually amazed! We're wIting as patiently as possible for our finished pictures and can hardly stand the anticipation. We saw a few teaser pics he posted on his FB page and it was almost more than we could stand to have to wait for the rest! Thanks Dino we will be using you again in the future for other life events for sure!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Cathy · Married on 05/21/2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PHOTOGRAPHER TO ANYONE!!!!!! Dino was AMAZING!!! So easy to work with. My new husband and I are so anxious and so excited to see our pictures. More reviews to follow once we get our pictures. Would recommend this to anyone!! and everyone!!!
    Cathy and Jason
    May 21, 2011

Sent on 06/02/2011

Courtney · Married on 09/18/2010

Dino Bovo was the perfect photographer for us-honest, engaging, flexible, inexpensive, and good.

Dino was the only photographer we met with (after a lot of research) and it was a great match. We met with him more than a year before the wedding and ironed out almost all of the details right away. He came with stacks of albums and his laptop-he showed us his best photos, of course, but he also showed us entire weddings. We knew that he wasn’t hiding anything and we got a sense of what his overall work would be. It was also wonderful to hear him complimenting the couples in his photographs!

Leading up to (and during) the wedding he politely offered professional, well thought-out advice, but also encouraged us to suggest anything we wanted. He struck a wonderful balance between getting what we wanted, and suggesting the things he knew to be best based on his experience.

He took mostly improv shots with us, but he handled the posed portraits with family with incredible grace, good humor, and speed. He would pose a group of us, take his shots, and then get out of the way so family members could take theirs. When my husband and I took our photographs he had suggestions but encouraged us to come up with our own ideas and was up for anything that was suggested. I’ve been through our photographs many times, and though some shots are of course better than others, I’ve not seen a single bad picture.

We used the digital package and it was an incredible value. We had him for eight and a half hours and had around 700 photographs. As another reviewer said he might not be the “artiest,” so if your goal with wedding photographs is to win art contests or show them off on blogs, he might not be the perfect photographer for you. But if you want an enthusiastic professional who truly loves his job, will do whatever asked with good humor and joy, treat you honestly, respect your decisions, and deliver great photographs in a timely manner, for a fantastic price, then Dino Bovo is absolutely the photographer for you.

Sent on 01/27/2011

• A Simple Vow
    A Simple Vow Wedding Officiants

Dino is AWESOME. We have worked with him a few times this year. We can't say enough good things about DINO :)

• DMB Videography
    DMB Videography Wedding Videographers

In knowing Dino since my 2004 wedding, I continue to be inspired by his work and creativity. He has photographed my wedding and 2 of our family members weddings, and also my 2 children's baptisms. Since becoming a businessowner myself, I look forward to seeing Dino and working with him on the job! He has a great personality and has an awesome approach to photography. I have never seen a photographer work the way Dino does with the Bride and Groom and their family and friends! Simply put, he knows his stuff, and does it with style and ease. I would recommend Dino to anyone...

• 5624 Front St.. Verona, 15147 See on map