Sarver, PA 16055 Map · Phone number

About DMB Videography

DMB Videography specializes in professional digital wedding videography in the
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. We focus on making your memories and special moments
last forever. DMB Videography pays special attention to detail on your wedding so you can relive it
exactly the way you remember!

We offer many different packages for many budgets, but would be more than willing to work with you to customize any package to fit your needs. If you have an idea or something you would like to see, do not see it on the list of packages, please ask, as we may be able to incorporate your ideas.

Other couples have also viewed

• Capture Your Moments Video Inc.
  • Kingdom Media
  • Ricordi Productions

10 Reviews for DMB Videography

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2009

Anyone planning a wedding knows that the process involves thousands of decisions. Now that our big day is over, I look back and realize that hiring Dawn Brennan as our wedding videographer was one of THE BEST decisions that we made. DMB Videography has it all: great people who love what they do and who do it exceptionally well.

BEFORE: Dawn was accessible, informative, and flexible in the months leading up to the wedding. She worked with us to customize a package based on our specific needs and took time to listen carefully to our stylistic preferences.

DURING: On our wedding day, Dawn was prompt, professional, and discrete. It takes a little while to get used to cameras following you around, but Dawn�s calm and friendly demeanor put me at ease and allowed me to be natural. Working with her was effortless.

THE FINISHED PRODUCT: I could not be happier with the quality of our finished wedding DVD. The picture is clear and the audio is crisp � the editing and transitions are flawless. Dawn captured all of the main formal events as well as priceless candid moments. Watching the DVD allows us to celebrate the fabulous day over and over again; it will truly be one of our most cherished possessions � forever.

I had a wonderful experience working with Dawn and wholeheartedly recommend that any bride consider DMB Videography for their special day!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Katie · Married on 06/27/2009

Dawn Brennan is extremely professional and provides a quality product. We were able to meet beforehand to discuss all aspects of the video and to determine a package. For the wedding day, Dawn was consistently present, but not in an obtrusive way. She was extremely helpful throughout the day, and my family really enjoyed her. In only three weeks during the summer wedding rush, we had our videos delivered and they were truly excellent. The music, the pictures, the footage-we were so happy we chose her! She even provided a trailer to our video that we got to see only days after the wedding, it was so exciting! I would highly recommend Dawn's services to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2009

This was money well spent. I love haveing the dvd of my wedding and it was worth every penny. Dawn is very easy to work with and very professional. She is great to have around that day because she helped me throughout the day with hair, make-up, etc. When she was video taping I didn't even know that she was there. She is behind the scenes and captures all of the highlights of that day. She is awesome at editing.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Award

• Andy Booth Productions Wedding DJs

Dawn Brennan is an absolute professional, and does some of the finest video work I've ever seen. When I see that DMB Videography is the video vendor for one of my weddings, I am delighted, because I know that not only will we have fun working together, but the couple getting married will be thrilled with the memories Dawn is able to capture for them. A wedding day is the happiest day of a couple's life, and Dawn allows them to relive that day, and recall that happiness, in a way that never fades and is never forgotten. I've watched Dawn in action at many weddings, and I've seen the results, so I always recommend DMB Videography without hesitation.

• Schiemer Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure to work with DMB Videography twice in the past and believe them to offer some of the best video services in the Pittsburgh Area. They have great attention to detail and the quality of their services are next to none. They offer a beautiful video/photo montage service like none I've ever seen. They work closely with your other vendors in order to keep the day running smoothly and are careful not to intrude so much with their camera and lighting to detract from your special day. I can't recommend DMB highly enough.

• Great Expectation Events Wedding Planners

DMB Videography is classic and unique. They provide a well quality product for all of their clients. DMB Videogrpahy is also fantastic adn fun to work with!

• Sarver, 16055 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (DMB Videography)