263 Southward Drive, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Map · Phone number

About Schiemer Entertainment Services

My clients tend to understand the importance of hiring the right entertainment and want to be involved in making the decisions that will make their event fun and unique. My job is to use my experience to help them turn their wishes into an event that will be talked about for years to come.

My goal is to be the primary entertainment choice for people who love music. Many of my clients use their reception (or other event) to share music with their friends and family. I offer the option to customize all aspects of my services to meet the specific tastes of my clients. This includes the ability to search through my music collection and make selections for all the music to be played or not to be played. My job is to help blend the selections into a mix that will entertain guests as well as keep the dance-floor full. I will make suggestions based on my experience, but I never tell clients what they have to do, I'm there to help them create a special day and I respect their wishes.

Weiss8
Weiss8

101 Reviews for Schiemer Entertainment Services

Neil Johnston · Married on 10/06/2018

10/10 would recommend!

Such a great value for all the extras that he gives you! Eric is professional, not cheesy, and will accommodate almost any requests you throw his way. We could not be more pleased with everything he did for us leading up to and day of the wedding.

PS The website he uses is fabulous!

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing

Eric was amazing. Plain and simple. He was extremely helpful in picking out appropriate songs for entrances and even father-daughter dance. He will customize your music to reflect your personality and still get people on the dance floor. He is such a great guy to work with and has a fantastic personality. If I ever need a DJ in the future, it will be Eric.

Jennifer Macintyre · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic!

We cannot say enough about our DJ, Eric Schiemer. From his delightful, bubbly personality to the organization of our entire reception, we knew we had made the best decision. We had the time of our lives that evening because Eric handled all the details perfectly. Everyone knew what was happening at every moment because of his experience. We also appreciated the small touches like the social media links, photos & music playlist of the whole evening- an evening we will never forget!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Schiemer Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 349.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Josh Mariana Photography
    Josh Mariana Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I work with Eric I'm impressed with his professionalism and the way in which he customizes every event according to each clients exact needs/requests. I highly recommend him and pass his info along to every client looking for a DJ.

• Bellissima
    Bellissima Wedding Photographers

Eric is fabulous to work with. His style is professional and fresh. While there are many DeeJays i could refer, Eric is one of the very few I recommend! ~Robin from Bellissima

• Photos by Nick
    Photos by Nick Wedding Photographers

Eric has to be one of the best DJ's I have worked with ever. He is fun, easy to work with and never lets people off the floor with his perfect mixes and playsets. I would hire him so why shouldn't you.

• 263 Southward Drive Coraopolis, PA 15108 See on map