263 Southward Drive, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Map · Phone number

About Schiemer Entertainment Services

My clients tend to understand the importance of hiring the right entertainment and want to be involved in making the decisions that will make their event fun and unique. My job is to use my experience to help them turn their wishes into an event that will be talked about for years to come.

My goal is to be the primary entertainment choice for people who love music. Many of my clients use their reception (or other event) to share music with their friends and family. I offer the option to customize all aspects of my services to meet the specific tastes of my clients. This includes the ability to search through my music collection and make selections for all the music to be played or not to be played. My job is to help blend the selections into a mix that will entertain guests as well as keep the dance-floor full. I will make suggestions based on my experience, but I never tell clients what they have to do, I'm there to help them create a special day and I respect their wishes.

Weiss8

Schiemer Entertainment Services 2
Schiemer Entertainment Services 3
  • Jason

Jason Werden · Married on 08/03/2019

Schiemer Shines! DJ Eric is Second to NONE!

My wife and I cannot recommend DJ Eric and Schiemer Entertainment enough! It can almost not be fully described how incredible Eric Schiemer is.

Every song we wanted to hear was played and the entire reception paced perfectly, never making us feel rushed or leaving us (or our guests) restless in open gaps.

Above that, though, what sets Eric Schiemer apart as THE premier music and entertainment vendor is his attention to detail.

His easy-to-use event tracker allows you the option to fully customize exactly what you hear and when. Or if you prefer to do so, just share a few small framing details, and he instinctively runs with the rest.

Every step along the way, from our initial introduction through our Big Day, Eric took the time to get to know us, our interests, our tastes in music, and our desires for the reception, and in doing so, he put my wife and I at absolute ease, as we knew Eric had everything running smoothly.

And did we mention his blog??? OMG. Just the cherry on top of how much he puts in to each and every couple and event, he captured the entire night perfectly in his own recap: https://schiemerentertainment.com/soldiers-and-sailors-pittsburgh-wedding/

Once you've decided DJ over Band, the next choice by far becomes the easiest, as Schiemer Entertainment is the best possible choice you can make.

There is not a better vendor, business, professional, or person than Eric Schiemer. THANK YOU, ERIC!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Would highly recommend!!

Hiring Eric as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Eric is extremely organized and professional and went above and beyond to make our wedding so perfect! His website makes it so easy to plan the schedule of events and pick out all the music. The music was very important to us as we love to be on the dance floor and we had no doubt Eric would do a great job. On the day of the wedding Eric was at the venue hours before the ceremony to set up and make sure everything was good to go. During the wedding he made sure that everything ran smoothly, making sure we were on schedule. When it came time for dancing, the dance floor was always full and we had such a blast dancing with our guests. We got so many compliments on the music and how much fun our guests had. The next day Eric had sent us a slideshow of some of the photos he took (which we watched several times that day) and we got to see everyone enjoying themselves. We would highly recommend Eric to anyone!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Neil Johnston · Married on 10/06/2018

10/10 would recommend!

Such a great value for all the extras that he gives you! Eric is professional, not cheesy, and will accommodate almost any requests you throw his way. We could not be more pleased with everything he did for us leading up to and day of the wedding.

PS The website he uses is fabulous!

Sent on 10/25/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Schiemer Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 349.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Josh Mariana Photography
    Josh Mariana Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I work with Eric I'm impressed with his professionalism and the way in which he customizes every event according to each clients exact needs/requests. I highly recommend him and pass his info along to every client looking for a DJ.

• Bellissima
    Bellissima Wedding Photographers

Eric is fabulous to work with. His style is professional and fresh. While there are many DeeJays i could refer, Eric is one of the very few I recommend! ~Robin from Bellissima

• Photos by Nick
    Photos by Nick Wedding Photographers

Eric has to be one of the best DJ's I have worked with ever. He is fun, easy to work with and never lets people off the floor with his perfect mixes and playsets. I would hire him so why shouldn't you.

• 263 Southward Drive Coraopolis, 15108 See on map