Schiemer Entertainment Services

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

My clients tend to understand the importance of hiring the right entertainment and want to be involved in making the decisions that will make their event fun and unique. My job is to use my experience to help them turn their wishes into an event that will be talked about for years to come.

My goal is to be the primary entertainment choice for people who love music. Many of my clients use their reception (or other event) to share music with their friends and family. I offer the option to customize all aspects of my services to meet the specific tastes of my clients. This includes the ability to search through my music collection and make selections for all the music to be played or not to be played. My job is to help blend the selections into a mix that will entertain guests as well as keep the dance-floor full. I will make suggestions based on my experience, but I never tell clients what they have to do, I'm there to help them create a special day and I respect their wishes.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,899

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$349

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Laura
    Laura H. Married on 08/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Eric is the Best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eric. He was amazing to work with, always quick to respond and always willing to help in any way possible. He was perfect for our day and kept the dance floor full the entire night. We even had a power outage for over an hour (no fault to Eric, it was a venue issue) and Eric was only down for about 5 mins (it was so quick I didn't even know), and the party just kept on rolling. He provided us with amazing pictures and a video to remember our perfect day. He did everything like we discussed and was perfect! He is truly the best. Cannot recommend highly enough!
  • Donna
    Donna P. Married on 08/27/2021

The Ultimate DJ

Eric is THE BEST! He was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding and was mine as well when I got married in August. He’s so much more than a DJ, he’s like family. His website allows you to give him the type of music that you’d like for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and for the dance floor. He also takes some of the best photos and some video during the wedding. He’s so positive and so much fun that it’s a joy to work with him. When I say he’s the best, I mean it. ❤️
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding DJ

Eric was the dj at our 8/21/21 wedding. Everything was perfect on our day. We were stumped for a lot of the songs we needed (mother/son, father/daughter, bridal party entrances etc) and he was extremely helpful and had a lot of recommendations for us. He kept people on the dance floor and everyone had an amazing time !
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Josh Mariana Photography Josh Mariana Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I work with Eric I'm impressed with his professionalism and the way in which he customizes every event according to each clients exact needs/requests. I highly recommend him and pass his info along to every client looking for a DJ.

Bellissima Bellissima Wedding Photographers

Eric is fabulous to work with. His style is professional and fresh. While there are many DeeJays i could refer, Eric is one of the very few I recommend! ~Robin from Bellissima

Photos by Nick Photos by Nick Wedding Photographers

Eric has to be one of the best DJ's I have worked with ever. He is fun, easy to work with and never lets people off the floor with his perfect mixes and playsets. I would hire him so why shouldn't you.

263 Southward Drive Coraopolis, 15108
Location of (Schiemer Entertainment Services)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding