Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Houserockers DJ

Receptions That Rock!

From Pittsburgh to Erie to State College, Wedding Dj Extraordinaire, Jamie Simpson has brides RAVING!

This award winning Dj and MC performs for some of the finest wedding celebrations throughout Pennsylvania. Jamie Simpson’s trend-setting style, attention to detail, and personal service is what sets him apart from the rest of his peers. Houserockers DJ - A Reception That Rocks! is not simply a slogan, but a lifestyle and a passion that Jamie lives each and every day.  Reach out and connect with Jamie below.

www.houserockersdj.com

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)

Jamie brought so much fun to our wedding and we loved having him there to keep us on schedule, listen to our needs, and make the day feel very personal. He was super responsive and was very willing to chat on the phone to get the most detailed idea of what you are needing/wanting for the wedding. I would highly recommend him! Thanks for all you did for us and we hope to see you again at more family weddings, Jamie!!
- Maria and Grant

Profile Picture Maria, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamie is an amazing DJ! He was so easy and fun to work with, and really kept the party going during our wedding reception. He kicked off the reception by getting everyone on the dance floor and getting the party started, and ended by suprising us with a special exit. He was very professional, organized, and responsive to calls/e-mails. We felt very confident having Jamie as our DJ and he definitely delivered! I knew we did not have to worry about a thing! We also heard from guests how awesome our DJ was! Would definitely highly recommend Houserockers!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough about Jamie! I knew from our first interaction, that I was in good hands for our wedding. Jamie keep in excellent communication in all months leading to the big day. I loved the client portal on the Houserockers webpage, and our over the phone meeting. You really made me feel at ease during the stressful planning process, with your knowledge and guidance. It wasn’t until the wedding that I was totally swept off my feet (not by my husband). Jamie really helped us so much, from the ceremony, making sure we know when and where to go, to dinner, making sure we had drinks, and every step in between. You are so much more than a DJ. We were so blown away by your help and professionalism through the whole day. Oh yeah....and the dancing....Rocking the house for hours!!! I couldn’t believe how everyone of every age was dancing and entertained the whole time. I can’t say anything else other than it was perfect! Thank you, Houserockers DJ. You are truly one-of-a-kind! I would recommend you to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews