138 Reviews for Houserockers DJ

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
138 Houserockers DJ Reviews

Jamie was fantastic and made our wedding reception fun, energetic, and most importantly, stress free. He made planning incredibly easy-we met and went over details, and he provided some great suggestions for how to proceed with our night. Similarly, he was incredibly flexible and accommodating, and was able to adapt well to the ebb and flow of the night. Thank you for everything-you played a large role in our amazing night!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamie was amazing for our cold, snowy wedding day in December. Jamie brought so much energy into the room and kept everyone on the dance floor well into the night. Not only did he keep the dance floor full all night he was great with keeping everyone updated and on track for the night to make sure everything we wanted was accomplished. Jamie was very easy to work with and went out of his way to meet me in person just a few days before the wedding to make sure everything was how we wanted. Phenomenal person and so wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend for your upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Maurielle, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie brought so much fun to our wedding and we loved having him there to keep us on schedule, listen to our needs, and make the day feel very personal. He was super responsive and was very willing to chat on the phone to get the most detailed idea of what you are needing/wanting for the wedding. I would highly recommend him! Thanks for all you did for us and we hope to see you again at more family weddings, Jamie!!
- Maria and Grant

Profile Picture Maria, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamie is an amazing DJ! He was so easy and fun to work with, and really kept the party going during our wedding reception. He kicked off the reception by getting everyone on the dance floor and getting the party started, and ended by suprising us with a special exit. He was very professional, organized, and responsive to calls/e-mails. We felt very confident having Jamie as our DJ and he definitely delivered! I knew we did not have to worry about a thing! We also heard from guests how awesome our DJ was! Would definitely highly recommend Houserockers!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough about Jamie! I knew from our first interaction, that I was in good hands for our wedding. Jamie keep in excellent communication in all months leading to the big day. I loved the client portal on the Houserockers webpage, and our over the phone meeting. You really made me feel at ease during the stressful planning process, with your knowledge and guidance. It wasn’t until the wedding that I was totally swept off my feet (not by my husband). Jamie really helped us so much, from the ceremony, making sure we know when and where to go, to dinner, making sure we had drinks, and every step in between. You are so much more than a DJ. We were so blown away by your help and professionalism through the whole day. Oh yeah....and the dancing....Rocking the house for hours!!! I couldn’t believe how everyone of every age was dancing and entertained the whole time. I can’t say anything else other than it was perfect! Thank you, Houserockers DJ. You are truly one-of-a-kind! I would recommend you to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamie was great! He came highly recommended friends of ours! He was the first vendor we booked. His website is very easy to use and conveient for planning! He kept the dance floor full for our 6 hour reception and did the lighting for the reception venue. Everything was awesome! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Words can't describe how wonderful of an experience Jamie makes all aspects of your wedding day!!! He is professional yet friendly and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with him! Even when rain screwed up our schedule, he made sure everything still happened seamlessly! One of my favorite wedding moments was standing in the middle of a packed dance floor and looking over to see Jamie rocking out with a huge smile on his face! Any bride is crazy not to use Jamie! He keeps the party rocking all night!!! You truly won't be disappointed in him!!

Profile Picture Casie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough about how perfect he made our day. He makes sure every detail is impeccable! I'd recommend him to anyone! :)

Profile Picture abbey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! No one left the dance floor all night. He truly is so good at what he does! We can't say enough great things about our wedding because of him!

Profile Picture Adriana, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie is a GREAT DJ! We had him for our wedding and couldn't of been more pleased with how easy he made the whole process. Working with him was totally stress free and he took care of everything, even things we didn't even think about. His charisma and great music selection got everyone at our reception on the dance floor, even people we had never saw dance before. Everyone let us know after the reception how much fun they had and how great the DJ was, if your in the market for a DJ for any event Jamie Simpson and House Rockers should really be your only chioce.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie is the absolute best. He helped us with every detail. Anything we wanted, he was happy to provide or assist. His professionalism was second to none. I am forever humbled to call Jamie my friend and wholly recommend him to everyone for any event.

Profile Picture Tom, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phenomenal experience with Jamie! He kept our wedding moving and tailored it to make it special to us!! We would recommend him to anybody for any celebration!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When planning our wedding, my husband and I never even considered another DJ other than Houserockers. Jamie Simpson is unbelievably talented at what he does. Our reception ran smoothly and the atmosphere he created was perfect. Jamie knows how to get a party started and how to keep it going all night! HIGHLY request booking Houserockers for your event - I can promise you he will not disappoint!

Profile Picture User7792006, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Best DJ there is out there! He has the wedding reception run so smoothly and has so much energy that it keeps everybody dancing and having a good time! He also has an awesome personality and will tailor the wedding to suit whatever need you may have! I would highly highly recommend him for any wedding, party, or any event at all that you want to have a great time at!!!

Profile Picture Cybill, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie Simpson was SO incredibly professional and accommodating! Very helpful in song selection and my reception layout. Very pleased with his service.. compared to other companies I dealt with for my wedding Jamie surpassed them all with his professionalism and organization. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture tina, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie is the best entertainer I know! Before we decided on our wedding date, we knew we had to call Jamie to make sure he was available first! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Alisha, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say enough about Houserockers!! Jamie is absolutely amazing and made our wedding reception beyond what we could ever ask for!!! We actually picked our wedding day around Jamie's availability! We have been to many weddings and events that Jamie has DJ'd and never once was I disappointed!!! He is full of energy and will do anything above and beyond to make your event EXACTLY what you are dreaming!! We can honestly say that we could not imagine our wedding without Houserockers!!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie is the absolute best and you should have no hesitation booking him. He really made our day special, and we didn't have to worry about a thing, other than having fun. He worked everything out in advance so the day of went super smoothly.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie was awesome! My husband's only request when planning our wedding was booking Houserockers! Jamie made our night perfect! He was extremely professional, knew just how to get everyone involved and made our event seamless. We highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had been to several receptions in the last few years with Jamie as the DJ. Jamie is a true professional and sincerely invested into making your wedding reception the best event of all time! He works with the bride and groom to make sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish at the reception. Jamie does a tremendous job at entertaining the guests and interacting with the crowd. We would highly recommend Jamie as the DJ to make your special day everything imaginable. Our guests were giving praises for months to come about how great the reception was and made comments about how great the DJ was at the event. Thanks Jamie!

Profile Picture Eric, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are planning your wedding and have not booked Jamie and Houserockers yet, now's the time to call! My husband and I weren't concerned about any vendor's availability but Jamie's...everyone else can be changed...no one else will give the experience that Jamie does.
To say that our wedding was a bit unconventional would be an understatement. Jamie had quite a lengthy "do not play" list from us and most of it was every song that is always played at a wedding. As soon as he saw it, he customized what he played to exactly what we were hoping for.
Not only did Jamie take care of the music for the wedding, he also did the cocktail hour and ceremony...every part of the evening was exactly "us"! We were incredibly excited to have Jamie as our DJ but are also very lucky to have him as a friend! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jo, 1/16/16, 1 Review

Jaime,

We cannot express how much we enjoyed having you DJ our wedding. The compliments from guests about you were endless. Many said you were the best they ever saw at a wedding. We liked how you were organized, how you got people on the dance floor with the group picture, the different but entertaining way you did the garter and bouquet toss, and many other little nuances which showed your professionalism and skill. We would recommend you to anyone in the western PA area. Thank you for making our special day that much more memorable and for putting up with the craziness from the tackling during the bouquet toss, my Uncle's wacky blessing, and my irrational song requests. Good luck in the upcoming school year!

-Brett and Lizzie

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie had the crowd going all night long! We had a baseball theme wedding it he took it to the next level with the introductions and his involvement with our reception! We couldn't imagine any other DJ that we wanted to spend our special day with and were thrilled to have Jamie! He was flexible with our meeting times and great at responding when I had questions! I would recommend Jamie any time any one talks about needing a DJ!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our reception was AWESOME thanks to Jamie! He kept the partying going and there was never an empty moment on our dance floor! Everyone had a great time and were very pleased with Jamie! I received many compliments on him that evening. We were sad to see the night end. Definitely would recommend Houserockers to any one looking for an awesome DJ for their event!

Profile Picture Nicki, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie was phenomenal ! My mother is a caterer in the area and she had been to hundreds of weddings. After I got engaged and set a date he was the first vendor we hired! His personally and professionalism far exceed the expectations of this local area. I have traveled extensively to friends/relatives weddings and Jamie is better than any LA or NYC entertainer ! I hate to call him a DJ because he does so much more than that. He ensures that out reception flowed, did not have any lag time and was full of energy ! He had every guest dancing right off the bat! Our reception was 6 hours and for 5 full hours we were living it up ! None if our guests wanted to end the night because the atmosphere and energy he brought was out of this world ! Jamie is beyond professional and talented, he is compassionate and caring. When our original venue burnt down he started making calls to help us find a new location ! Talk about going out of your way to help a client! 5 stars to Jamie and the Houserockers ! You made out wedding a success and we are forever greatful!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/10/14, 1 Review