Houserockers DJ Reviews

140 Reviews for Houserockers DJ

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

140 Houserockers DJ Reviews

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

I would rate it 10 stars for everything if I could. Hands down the best DJ. We had Houserockers (Jamie) DJ our wedding on 09/15 & the amount of “this guys the real deal!” and “this DJ is AWESOME!!” comments we received are uncountable. My husband and I can completely agree. From start to finish, Jamie was great to work with and made planning our wedding SO. MUCH. EASIER. Jamie’s very professional and way to work with.

Good music & dancing is one of our favorite parts of weddings & let me tell you: THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT & Jamie made it one of the best dance parties ever. We highly recommend Houserockers to everyone!!

Chelsie · Married on 09/02/2018

I can’t even begin to express how awesome Jamie made our wedding! He kept the party going, got EVERYONE on the dance floor, and had the crown going wild! Not only that- he was so personable, professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the wedding planning process! Best Vendor we could have ever had!

Morgan · Married on 07/07/2018

Jamie was fantastic and made our wedding reception fun, energetic, and most importantly, stress free. He made planning incredibly easy-we met and went over details, and he provided some great suggestions for how to proceed with our night. Similarly, he was incredibly flexible and accommodating, and was able to adapt well to the ebb and flow of the night. Thank you for everything-you played a large role in our amazing night!

Maurielle · Married on 12/30/2017

Jamie was amazing for our cold, snowy wedding day in December. Jamie brought so much energy into the room and kept everyone on the dance floor well into the night. Not only did he keep the dance floor full all night he was great with keeping everyone updated and on track for the night to make sure everything we wanted was accomplished. Jamie was very easy to work with and went out of his way to meet me in person just a few days before the wedding to make sure everything was how we wanted. Phenomenal person and so wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend for your upcoming wedding!

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

Jamie brought so much fun to our wedding and we loved having him there to keep us on schedule, listen to our needs, and make the day feel very personal. He was super responsive and was very willing to chat on the phone to get the most detailed idea of what you are needing/wanting for the wedding. I would highly recommend him! Thanks for all you did for us and we hope to see you again at more family weddings, Jamie!!
    - Maria and Grant

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamie is an amazing DJ! He was so easy and fun to work with, and really kept the party going during our wedding reception. He kicked off the reception by getting everyone on the dance floor and getting the party started, and ended by suprising us with a special exit. He was very professional, organized, and responsive to calls/e-mails. We felt very confident having Jamie as our DJ and he definitely delivered! I knew we did not have to worry about a thing! We also heard from guests how awesome our DJ was! Would definitely highly recommend Houserockers!!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

I can’t say enough about Jamie! I knew from our first interaction, that I was in good hands for our wedding. Jamie keep in excellent communication in all months leading to the big day. I loved the client portal on the Houserockers webpage, and our over the phone meeting. You really made me feel at ease during the stressful planning process, with your knowledge and guidance. It wasn’t until the wedding that I was totally swept off my feet (not by my husband). Jamie really helped us so much, from the ceremony, making sure we know when and where to go, to dinner, making sure we had drinks, and every step in between. You are so much more than a DJ. We were so blown away by your help and professionalism through the whole day. Oh yeah....and the dancing....Rocking the house for hours!!! I couldn’t believe how everyone of every age was dancing and entertained the whole time. I can’t say anything else other than it was perfect! Thank you, Houserockers DJ. You are truly one-of-a-kind! I would recommend you to anyone!

Houserockers DJ 1
    Houserockers DJ 2

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

Jamie was great! He came highly recommended friends of ours! He was the first vendor we booked. His website is very easy to use and conveient for planning! He kept the dance floor full for our 6 hour reception and did the lighting for the reception venue. Everything was awesome! Worth every penny!

Casie · Married on 07/22/2017

Words can't describe how wonderful of an experience Jamie makes all aspects of your wedding day!!! He is professional yet friendly and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with him! Even when rain screwed up our schedule, he made sure everything still happened seamlessly! One of my favorite wedding moments was standing in the middle of a packed dance floor and looking over to see Jamie rocking out with a huge smile on his face! Any bride is crazy not to use Jamie! He keeps the party rocking all night!!! You truly won't be disappointed in him!!

abbey · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough about how perfect he made our day. He makes sure every detail is impeccable! I'd recommend him to anyone! :)

Adriana · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! No one left the dance floor all night. He truly is so good at what he does! We can't say enough great things about our wedding because of him!

Eric · Married on 05/06/2017

Jamie is a GREAT DJ! We had him for our wedding and couldn't of been more pleased with how easy he made the whole process. Working with him was totally stress free and he took care of everything, even things we didn't even think about. His charisma and great music selection got everyone at our reception on the dance floor, even people we had never saw dance before. Everyone let us know after the reception how much fun they had and how great the DJ was, if your in the market for a DJ for any event Jamie Simpson and House Rockers should really be your only chioce.

Tom · Married on 01/07/2017

Jamie is the absolute best. He helped us with every detail. Anything we wanted, he was happy to provide or assist. His professionalism was second to none. I am forever humbled to call Jamie my friend and wholly recommend him to everyone for any event.

• Futuremrsquayle

Kelsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Phenomenal experience with Jamie! He kept our wedding moving and tailored it to make it special to us!! We would recommend him to anybody for any celebration!!

• User7792006 · 2+ years ago

When planning our wedding, my husband and I never even considered another DJ other than Houserockers. Jamie Simpson is unbelievably talented at what he does. Our reception ran smoothly and the atmosphere he created was perfect. Jamie knows how to get a party started and how to keep it going all night! HIGHLY request booking Houserockers for your event - I can promise you he will not disappoint!

Cybill · Married on 08/13/2016

The Best DJ there is out there! He has the wedding reception run so smoothly and has so much energy that it keeps everybody dancing and having a good time! He also has an awesome personality and will tailor the wedding to suit whatever need you may have! I would highly highly recommend him for any wedding, party, or any event at all that you want to have a great time at!!!

tina · Married on 06/25/2016

Jamie Simpson was SO incredibly professional and accommodating! Very helpful in song selection and my reception layout. Very pleased with his service.. compared to other companies I dealt with for my wedding Jamie surpassed them all with his professionalism and organization. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Alisha · Married on 06/04/2016

Jamie is the best entertainer I know! Before we decided on our wedding date, we knew we had to call Jamie to make sure he was available first! Thanks so much!

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

I can not say enough about Houserockers!! Jamie is absolutely amazing and made our wedding reception beyond what we could ever ask for!!! We actually picked our wedding day around Jamie's availability! We have been to many weddings and events that Jamie has DJ'd and never once was I disappointed!!! He is full of energy and will do anything above and beyond to make your event EXACTLY what you are dreaming!! We can honestly say that we could not imagine our wedding without Houserockers!!!!!

Allison · Married on 04/09/2016

Jamie is the absolute best and you should have no hesitation booking him. He really made our day special, and we didn't have to worry about a thing, other than having fun. He worked everything out in advance so the day of went super smoothly.

Erica · Married on 03/19/2016

Jamie was awesome! My husband's only request when planning our wedding was booking Houserockers! Jamie made our night perfect! He was extremely professional, knew just how to get everyone involved and made our event seamless. We highly recommend!!

Eric · Married on 01/23/2016

We had been to several receptions in the last few years with Jamie as the DJ. Jamie is a true professional and sincerely invested into making your wedding reception the best event of all time! He works with the bride and groom to make sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish at the reception. Jamie does a tremendous job at entertaining the guests and interacting with the crowd. We would highly recommend Jamie as the DJ to make your special day everything imaginable. Our guests were giving praises for months to come about how great the reception was and made comments about how great the DJ was at the event. Thanks Jamie!

Jo · Married on 01/16/2016

If you are planning your wedding and have not booked Jamie and Houserockers yet, now's the time to call! My husband and I weren't concerned about any vendor's availability but Jamie's...everyone else can be changed...no one else will give the experience that Jamie does.
    To say that our wedding was a bit unconventional would be an understatement. Jamie had quite a lengthy "do not play" list from us and most of it was every song that is always played at a wedding. As soon as he saw it, he customized what he played to exactly what we were hoping for.
    Not only did Jamie take care of the music for the wedding, he also did the cocktail hour and ceremony...every part of the evening was exactly "us"! We were incredibly excited to have Jamie as our DJ but are also very lucky to have him as a friend! Thank you!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2014

Jaime,

We cannot express how much we enjoyed having you DJ our wedding. The compliments from guests about you were endless. Many said you were the best they ever saw at a wedding. We liked how you were organized, how you got people on the dance floor with the group picture, the different but entertaining way you did the garter and bouquet toss, and many other little nuances which showed your professionalism and skill. We would recommend you to anyone in the western PA area. Thank you for making our special day that much more memorable and for putting up with the craziness from the tackling during the bouquet toss, my Uncle's wacky blessing, and my irrational song requests. Good luck in the upcoming school year!

-Brett and Lizzie

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

Jamie had the crowd going all night long! We had a baseball theme wedding it he took it to the next level with the introductions and his involvement with our reception! We couldn't imagine any other DJ that we wanted to spend our special day with and were thrilled to have Jamie! He was flexible with our meeting times and great at responding when I had questions! I would recommend Jamie any time any one talks about needing a DJ!!!