Andree Kehn Wedding Photography

Main St., Greenwood, Maine, ME 04210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Andree Kehn Wedding Photography

A full time wedding photojournalist since 2006, I have earned a living as a professional photographer since graduating college with a Bachelor's of Fine Art from UMass/Amherst.

Just three years after focussing on weddings, I was named one of the top 100 wedding photojournalists in the world by the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

But my accolades and accomplishments are probably not why you decide to hire me. You'll hire me because you are looking for something different.

I get the nitty gritty details of the job done - the family formals, the details and the overall shots of the venue, but I also create artistic and humorous images.

You'll have photographs that highlight the quirks and relationships that makes you, your partner and your families unique. I shoot laughter and peak emotion like nobody's business.

Out of college, I worked as a souvenir photographer at ski resorts and cruise boats and learned the fine art of posing families and large unruly groups up quickly and beautifully. I have no fear of your crazy family!

But my most relevant job has been as a newspaper staff photographer. Shooting assignments every single day has taught me invisibility. My camera-shy clients are blown away by the range of events and emotions I capture on their wedding day.

My background is eclectic and on the wild side; it informs my sense of humor and my way of looking at (and photographing) the world.

It includes having been a carny, a ski bum, a lifeguard, an army brat, a motorcycle rider, an organic gardener, a tour-director and cat-lover and of course, a newspaper photographer, something I still do, in fact, because it feeds my soul and keeps my wedding photography fresh.

But more importantly to you, my clients like me.

With me as your photographer, you will be free to enjoy your wedding day in real time. I don't micro-manage and I am happiest shooting when ignored.

Booking is as easy as a phone call and mouse click. Later, I can help with your timeline, reassure your parents that the photography is under control, or just buzz off (your choice).

I touch base after booking and before your wedding to make sure I have what I need to do my job, but I am not high-maintenance. You are always welcome to ask my advice or bounce ideas around with me.

After your wedding, I will get your photographs to you quickly so you can share them with friends and family. Some of your people may not make it to your wedding; I make it easy for you to show them all the fun they missed.

Your wedding won't change what the two of you are together, but it will change your relationship with the rest of the world. That's what I believe. My images reflect who you are as a couple with my personal quirky touch.

Follow Andree Kehn Wedding Photography on
We're married!
We're married!
Dance floor
Dance floor
How does the dress look on me?
How does the dress look on me?
Real Maine Wedding
Real Maine Wedding
My beautiful wedding ring
My beautiful wedding ring
Are you ready?
Are you ready?

51 Reviews for Andree Kehn Wedding Photography

Kayley · Married on 08/12/2017

As a photographer myself, I knew I would be super picky with what I wanted my wedding photos to be. The moment I saw Andree’s work, I knew I needed her to be my photographer.

From the first phone call to the last email she was incredibly professional, super responsive to emails, and welcomed questions (even when I needed help finding other vendors). Andree was awesome to work with and handled wedding chaos professionally and perfectly; whether posing family photos or navigating the dance floor, every picture was awesome.

We are so grateful we got to work with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Dana · Married on 06/11/2016

I was the luckiest woman ever in regards to photography for my wedding. I am a photographer so when it came to choosing a photographer for my wedding I knew exactly who I wanted. Well I knew exactly the two photographers I wanted and I am so happy that they worked together for my wedding. Andree Kehn and Earl Christi. Together these two are a dynamic duo and you will have the most amazing photos of your wedding. Andree is a magical photographer. She captures the most dynamic and beautiful photographs that are full of emotion and love. She sent me a few sneak peeks of my wedding and I can not believe what she captured. Simply beautiful. Andree Kehn.... hire her for your wedding as it will be one of the best wedding decisions you will ever make. Your photos last a life time. Your food, your music, your flowers.... they will all be gone. But your photographs from Andree, they will be there forever and that is how long you will love them.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Andree Kehn Wedding Photography Pricing

Andree Kehn Wedding Photography Price Rates

Andree Kehn Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

The Glen House Historic Weddings

One of the best!

• Good Food Store
    Good Food Store Wedding Caterers

Andree takes amazing photographs! We've worked with Andree for years and her wedding photos are always insightful, original and fun. We always enjoy working weddings with her!

• Authentic Eye Photography
    Authentic Eye Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Andrea professionally for the last 5 years. She is a fantastic photographer who is deeply committed to providing her clients with the best images possible. Highly recommend!

• Main St. Greenwood, Maine, ME 04210 See on map