2854 SE 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97206 Map · Phone number

About Andrea Tomasi Music

I am a wedding vocalist located in Portland, OR. Specializing in the ceremony, I offer songs during your most meaningful moments, such as walking down the aisle or after vows have been spoken. I I believe in the power of music to set the tone for your special day. I work with a professional guitarist as an accompanist, and bring my own sound equipment to relieve you of having to think about more details. We will learn songs of your choosing, or alternatively, I offer a unique service of writing an original song, weaving together the story of your love. These are to be sung as short blessings during your wedding ritual, similar to the way a favorite poem would be read. Visit my website for more information and to hear song samples. l look forward to working with you!

Follow Andrea Tomasi Music on

9 Reviews for Andrea Tomasi Music

1 User photo

Andrea Tomasi Music 1

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Andrea has the voice of an angel - when I first heard her recording of "I Will" on her website, I cried, and knew I wanted to have her sing it at our wedding. It was perfect. Andrea was wonderful to work with, flexible, and so immensely talented. She was recommended to us by our wedding officiant, and I'm so grateful she was able to share her lovely voice to add to our special day. I highly recommend Andrea.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amber · Married on 05/26/2018

Andrea was fantastic! She made the process of choosing a song easy and was very flexible. We had our ceremony at Cathedral Park and everyone was able to hear her beautiful voice and the music. So many of our guests loved the music and thought it was a great personal touch. Music was a difficult thing to plan in our wedding and she made the process painless and easy. Thank you 1000x

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Andrea Tomasi Music 2

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Andrea and her guitar accompanist performed three songs during our wedding ceremony. Two of them they had to learn - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (the Israel Kamakawiwoole version) and "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne. They freakin' nailed it! It was so, so, SOOOO incredibly beautiful that numerous guests asked who she was and said that they'd gotten goosebumps listening to her warm, comforting, lyrical voice.

The best compliment from the wedding was from my now spouse. She did NOT want to hire live music for our wedding - so our compromise was to have Andrea for the ceremony and a DJ for the rest. Well, after the wedding had ended and we were leaving, she said, "You were right. We should have hired her for the whole thing. She was phenomenal!"

I'd also like to add that in addition to being an amazing vocalist, Andrea brings a calm and extremely kind personality to an otherwise stressful time. She was so easy to talk to and meet up with.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Award

Andrea Tomasi Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3