500 Montgomery Street # 400, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC

Andrea and her entourage - also known as her dream team - bring over 10 years of event planning experience to the guest table. Not only do these ladies love (with a capital L) to plan events, but they have the creativity and experience to pull it off without a hitch.

(In fact, not only do they plan special events in the D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia area, but they have also been known to travel around the country to help their dream clients plan and launch their special events.)

Andrea and her team strive to remove the word stress from your wedding and event planning process. And they do it, too. You can enjoy the planning process as much as you enjoy the day of your event because everything is in the expert hands of the talent that makes up Andrea Green Events & Design.

Follow Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC on

andreagreen2brown1218 cop

24 Reviews for Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

Wedding review

We so appreciated Andrea's help and guidance in realizing our wonderful wedding day. We had the best time, and thanks to Andrea and her team we could relax and enjoy ourselves. She kept us on task during the planning, was a great resource when we got stuck looking for vendors or figuring out logistics. Thanks Andrea!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

It was a pleasure working with Andrea in the process of planning our wedding. It was a relief to have someone so experienced guiding us through the process so that nothing feel through the cracks and everything got done in time. We appreciated her help in designing our invitations – they looked nice and it saved us a lot of money. Andrea is quick to respond to emails and we remained calm knowing she was keeping all the balls in the air. We were hesitant to hire a planner at first, but I’m so glad we did because planning a wedding is a tremendous amount of work and it helped to have a professional balancing the burden with us.

Andrea’s day-of timeline was helpful, and she coordinated ahead of time with all the vendors to ensure that they knew where they should be and when. She also brought two assistants the day of and delegated responsibilities to them, so we could just focus on getting married and having fun. I don’t know what we would have done without Andrea – she kept the trains running on time, and helped in the months leading up to plan the wedding of our dreams. Best money you could spend on the whole wedding is on the planner, and pick Andrea if you do!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Susie · Married on 09/10/2016

Andrea is fantastic at her job, and she was an invaluable part of making my wedding day absolutely amazing. In the 16 months we worked together, she far exceeded her expected duties, and her team was wonderful and attentive. There was absolutely nothing that I asked for that she did not figure out for me. Starting wedding planning I believed I was a laid back bride on a medium sized budget, during wedding planning I became a more particular bride on a tighter budget, and at the wedding, I became a full bridezilla with no money and wild demands. Andrea sailed through these versions of me with grace and patience; she met my high expectations and accepted my minute to minute schizophrenic meltdowns and apologies (I hope). She helped me choose my venue, dress, florist and more. Of the tiny things that did not go according to my very specific vision, most were due to my own lack of communication and inexperience, and without Andrea and her team, many disasters would have piled up.

On the day of, she was a champ. There weren’t enough twigs (twigs!) on my ceremony arch and she got them there in 20 min. They cleared my dinner, and I was hangry, she had a new plate for me in 30 seconds. The dance floor was too small, they moved tables. We were running late, she adjusted the timeline to keep things moving. She loaned us vases, candles, chargers from her own personal collection at no cost. She offered personal services from driving to flower arrangements, made signs, and more to help stay on budget.

If Andrea could have done anything better, it would only be to urge me to be more specific, so she could see inside my head, because there was nothing that I asked for that she could not deliver with precision. When she was left to fill the gaps of things I had not thought of or described to her, or unexpected issues, she stepped up and made it look perfect and effortless. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/19/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain
    The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain Barn & Farm Weddings

We've had the pleasure of working with Andrea in the past as the coordinator for weddings held at The Comus Inn. She is a a breeze to work with and has a great attention to detail for her brides. We received very positive feedback from the brides she assisted and we look forward to working with her in the future!

• Milton Ridge
    Milton Ridge Banquet Halls

Andrea is a delight to work with! She is very professional, very personal and dedicated to making the bride and grooms day special! She is attentive to detail and we at Milton Ridge have enjoyed working with her on previous weddings!

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

We've worked with Andrea several times and she does an excellent job of keeping things on track!

• 500 Montgomery Street, # 400 Alexandria, 22314 See on map
    5714832110 (Other Phone Number)
    **By Appointment ONLY** Monday - Friday: 10-7 Saturday: 9-2 Sunday: Closed