Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC is a coordination company located in Alexandria, Virginia. Specializing in both big and small weddings, this seasoned company focuses on every tiny detail to design the event of your dreams. These professionals believe that your celebration starts the minute you begin planning and are delighted to help you with every precious detail.

Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC understands that you may feel stressed or overwhelmed while planning. That's why they have a highly-skilled team of attentive and passionate coordinators that will help you make every decision, so you can feel happy and relaxed on your wedding day. This team offers event design, full planning, partial planning, wedding day management, and other services to create an unforgettable event for you and your partner.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Danielle
    Danielle R. Married on 09/12/2021

She was amazing!!

Andrea was fantastic! I hired her for the Full Wedding Planner service. It initially started with a virtual 30 min. consultation where she asked all of the questions to get an understanding of our budget and our vision. After the consultation within the next couple of days, I received an email with some venues to look at and visit. Andrea took care of setting up the appointments to visit locations based on our schedule, once we selected the venue she contacted all of the vendors that we selected as well, we didn't have to deal with the vendors unless we wanted to. Her service includes unlimited calls, texts, and emails and she definitely lived up to that! Her response time was always within minutes and she always had time to sit and answer every question I had.

When it comes to budgeting she is a realist and will give you an honest answer to ensure you are making a wise choice, I trusted her experience and she helped me save a lot of money. It's good to work with someone who will give you sound advice because as a bride I got caught up in things that didn't matter, like the color of napkins... Andrea kept it real about what truly matters on your day. And now that I am married she was right.

On the day of the wedding, she was at the venue very early and was in communication with all vendors, and knew what everyone was doing. Some things like all weddings didn't go as planned but she kept me calm and made sure my focus was on getting married. She thinks quickly on her feet and is great at solving problems. If there was an issue she had a solution. Andrea has a great personality and you will not regret working with her. I plan on using her for events in the future!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 04/18/2021

My best wedding planning choice

Hiring Andrea to plan my wedding was the best choice I made throughout the whole planning process. From beginning to end, she helped everything come off without a hitch, and she did it cheerfully, and within our budget! She helped us find our gorgeous venue and our wonderful vendors, and she helped me to feel confident that every little detail would be taken care of. And it was! I cannot recommend her highly enough.
  • Shanna
    Shanna S. Married on 03/30/2019

Andrea was everything we wanted and more!

Andrea, where do we even begin to thank you? From our very first meeting, my husband and I knew we wanted to work with Andrea to plan our wedding. We actually left our consult debating whether to cancel our appointments with other planners. We sat down with a plan to have an indoor wedding in a hotel and in the end had an outdoor wedding at The Comus Inn. Andrea rolled with it! She did an amazing job finding venues and vendors to fit our budget and desires. She was also super responsive with communications and questions. I really felt like there wasn’t a ton for us to worry about since Andrea was guiding us along. She also took the time to check in with us in the months and weeks before the wedding to make sure we felt relaxed. On the day of the wedding I could see Andrea was busting her butt to keep everything moving along! When my dad and brothers were mysteriously late to the ceremony she very calmly let me know what was going on. I heard she was pinning boutonnieres on my brothers while they were still getting out of the car once they turned up. The wedding went by in a whirlwind but every time my husband and I stopped to take a breath we both felt like the day was exactly what we envisioned. Andrea, I am so glad we got to work with you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Team

Andrea Green
Andrea Green
Owner

Weddings bring me joy. I’m creative, calm, and quick to make others laugh. Whether we are planning your complete wedding or tying the final details together in Metro DC, Orlando or other city, I always want you and your partner to feel comfortable. On the day of your celebration and long before, I will be by your side every step of the way. And, at the end of your wedding night when I hear I took care of you, your love, your family, and your friends, I always realize once more why I love this work. For me, your wedding is all about ensuring you always feel celebrated.

When I'm not planning weddings, I enjoy traveling and spending time with family/friends.

The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain Barn & Farm Weddings

We've had the pleasure of working with Andrea in the past as the coordinator for weddings held at The Comus Inn. She is a a breeze to work with and has a great attention to detail for her brides. We received very positive feedback from the brides she assisted and we look forward to working with her in the future!

Milton Ridge Milton Ridge Banquet Halls

Andrea is a delight to work with! She is very professional, very personal and dedicated to making the bride and grooms day special! She is attentive to detail and we at Milton Ridge have enjoyed working with her on previous weddings!

MyDeejay MyDeejay Wedding DJs

We've worked with Andrea several times and she does an excellent job of keeping things on track!

1100 Wythe Street, P.O. Box 1074 Alexandria, VA, 22313

**By Appointment ONLY** Monday - Friday: 10-7 Saturday/Sunday: 9-2 You may write us at the address above.
Location of (Andrea Green Events & Design, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding