1200 Park Road, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Andrea Cable Photography

Andrea Cable Photography is a Harrisonburg, Virginia-based business that specializes in wedding and portrait photography. The owner, Andrea Cable, is a professional photographer who loves taking photos of couples who are madly in love with each other and adore laughing until their stomachs hurt on their wedding day. She prides herself on connecting with couples during one of the most important days of their lives. Andrea Cable Photography is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, but she is available to travel anywhere your love takes you to document your special day.

At Andrea Cable Photography, Andrea’s approach to taking photographs mixes contemporary and natural styles. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, additional hours, a second shooter, toning, and liability insurance. Along with her day-of wedding photography services, Andrea is also available for boudoir, engagement and destination wedding shoots.

Follow Andrea Cable Photography on

11 Reviews for Andrea Cable Photography

• Kendra

Kendra Jumba · Married on 10/06/2019

Listen here

Ok ok ok. Let me just say that having Andrea as our wedding photographer was one of the highlights of my entire wedding planning process and here’s why:

She goes WAYYYY above and beyond! She has things planned out well in advance and adds a little bit of a surprise element from literally the very beginning to well after the end. (I’m talking as soon as you book with her after becoming engaged to 3+ months after the actual wedding! Surprises keep coming!).

I am an EXTREMELY nervous person. Like...for real. When someone tries to take my picture I almost always decide on the most awful facial expression because it makes me seem like I’m fun and playful without a care in the world...when in reality I’m dying a little on the inside and hoping for it to end. But, no joke, I am OBSESSED with the way our photos came out with Andrea! I was nervous all the way up until we met (BEFORE SUNRISE!!) for our engagement photoshoot. (I would say I was nervous until the first photo of the shoot but legit as soon as we stepped outside of our car in the parking garage she already had me at ease! She’s sooooo bubbly! But not in an annoying, obnoxious way. Like, in a “did we just become best friends?!” way!! She had us giggling and excited from start to finish. There was never a moment of nervousness. I would spit out different crazy pose ideas (which I would NEVER dream I would have the confidence to do?!) and she would be all “YESSSSS GIRL!!!” and giggle and bounce all around getting the best angles! (She went INSIDE a water fountain. Talk about dedication!)

On top of making us feel natural and at ease she drove a ridiculous drive (from Jamestown to Pittsburgh!) to make it for our SUNRISE photoshoot! That’s like a 2 hour drive!! Then back afterwards! Then she has our preview photos back to us in absolutely no time at all. (I think she’s mastered time travel but there’s really no way to find out).

After our engagement shoot I had absolutely no worries or concerns with what our actual wedding day photos would be like. I was worried (before meeting her) that I wouldn’t get that “aweee!!” photo from either the engagement shoot or the wedding pictures. But honestly, it was so hard to pick which one was my favorite out of all of the good ones! Legit. When you walk into my house I have three canvases and seven 5x7’s....in my living room. I’m getting a book made because there are still so many that need displayed!

Then! Yesterday (2.5 months after my wedding!) I came home to a package in my mailbox. SHE MADE US A FIRST CHRISTMAS AS MR AND MRS CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT!!! Like, C’mon?! Not going to lie. I cried. She has made my wedding day last for over a year.

Long story (not so) short....Andrea is an amazing human being and an amazing photographer. If you are questioning who you want to choose for your big day you seriously NEED her! I would choose her over and over and over again!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh - Kendra. I am crying (not so pretty) tears over this incredibly thoughtful review. You and John have become such good friends since we started this process and I LOVE that we've continued talking since then!! Seriously, you guys are the best (crying even uglier tears knowing we have to live so far apart and I don't get to laugh at your jokes in person as much anymore). Your kind words mean everything to me. I am so happy to have photographed you two during one of the most memorable days of your lives and love even more that you took the time to write this out. You guys are amazing. If you're ever in VA, you ALWAYS have a place to stay

Liz · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful photographer!

From the first meeting, we knew Andrea was an experienced photographer who was also warm and bubbly, which is the perfect type of person to have around you on your wedding day. She was extremely helpful with answering any questions we had, and was very responsive. Her excitement about being our photographer was contagious. Her sample photos were gorgeous and we knew we had to book her. Andrea is incredibly organized and efficient. She captured the best moments and got all the shots we wanted without making it feel like the photography was taking over the day. Working with her was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Liz -- your review was just so incredibly KIND! You and Zack were truly such a fun-loving couple. Getting to capture your wedding day was such a blessing. Thank you so SO much for leaving such a sweet review! I'm extremely thankful to get the opportunity to work with couples like you and Zack :)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Andrea Cable Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1200 Park Road Harrisonburg, Virginia, 22802 See on map
    814-212-4355 (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrea Cable Photography)
  • 4840 Mount Clinton Pike Harrisonburg, VA, 22802 See on map
    8146912078 (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrea Cable Photography)