4840 Mount Clinton Pike, Harrisonburg, VA 22802 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Andrea Cable Photography

Andrea Cable Photography is a Harrisonburg, Virginia-based business that specializes in wedding and portrait photography. The owner, Andrea Cable, is a professional photographer who loves taking photos of couples who are madly in love with each other and adore laughing until their stomachs hurt on their wedding day. She prides herself on connecting with couples during one of the most important days of their lives. Andrea Cable Photography is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, but she is available to travel anywhere your love takes you to document your special day.

At Andrea Cable Photography, Andrea’s approach to taking photographs mixes contemporary and natural styles. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, additional hours, a second shooter, toning, and liability insurance. Along with her day-of wedding photography services, Andrea is also available for boudoir, engagement and destination wedding shoots.

Follow Andrea Cable Photography on

• Tall + Small Photography
  • J. Ellis Photography
  • M&S Productions (Photos & Videos)
a57a2581 51 1013965 158094256869841
a57a2581 51 1013965 158094256869841

Photos 33 Photos
Real Weddings 315 Photos

19 Reviews for Andrea Cable Photography

Sara Martin · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Andrea is personable, detail oriented, AND professional!

Andrea is a joy to be around and creates a natural, relaxed atmosphere. Andrea captures each moment so beautifully. She was always on top of communication, and I always felt like she cared about what we wanted. The quality of pictures is amazing and I am so glad we chose Andrea as our wedding photographer! You should definitely book her now for your photography needs!!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Sara, I had such a wonderful time photographing this exciting time for you and Andy! THANK YOU for being such a wonderful couple, and for truly being one of the kindest souls I've gotten to work with :)
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Lovely photos, even lovier person!

I reached out to Andrea for my June 2021 wedding and she was totally on the ball - super fast response, shared pricing and other info in her initial email. Unfortately she was already booked on my date but I so wish our dates aligned! I thought 14 months was far enough out to start looking a photographer - don't make my mistake! Andrea would have been a great addition to our day!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Kat, that is just the sweetest thing! Thank you SO incredibly much for sharing your experience and kind words - I hope we can work together someday! :)
  • Irene

Irene Putzig · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Andrea is amazing!

We decided to postpone our big wedding due to the pandemic and have a small elopement. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we only had two weeks to plan the elopement! We contacted Andrea via her website less than two weeks out and asked her if she was free on an observed holiday (July 3, 2020) at short notice and she was on board and excited so quickly! Andrea is joyful, friendly, fun, and easy to be around (which is incredibly important in a wedding photographer and especially impressive when we only met for the first time as I was rushing in to the Bridal suite to get ready after a hair appointment that didn’t go as planned)! Thought out day, from getting ready photos to ceremony shots, to family formals and goofy post-ceremony picnic photos, Andrea was professional, helpful, and a joy to be around. She made everyone feel at home, wrangled our distractable family members into family photos, laughed with us as we came up with silly photo ideas, and made our day even more special. She is someone you will become friends with about ten minutes after meeting her. Andrea, thank you so much for all your hard work, for making my husband (so excited to finally call him that 😍) and me feel immediately at ease, and for getting along so well with our families!!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Oh IRENE - it was an absolute joy and honor to be the one chosen to photograph such a special day for you and Michael. From the first moment spent with you and Michael's loved ones I felt like family - I DEFINITELY see where you two get it from :) Thank you for the joy, kindness, and love that you've shown throughout this (short) wedding planning process together! It makes me a little sad that this is the end as of right now, but it gives me an excuse to say "hey!" when I'm in NoVA (or at the Wegman's in Fairfax ;) )

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Andrea Cable Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Andrea Cable Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4840 Mount Clinton Pike Harrisonburg, VA, 22802 See on map
    814-212-4355 (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrea Cable Photography)