Andrea Cable Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,300 Most Popular Price

Andrea Cable Photography is a Virginia-based business that specializes in wedding and portrait photography. The owner, Andrea Cable, is a professional photographer who loves taking photos of couples who are madly in love with each other and adore laughing until their stomachs hurt on their wedding day. She prides herself on connecting with couples during one of the most important days of their lives. Andrea Cable Photography is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, but she is available to travel anywhere your love takes you to document your special day.

At Andrea Cable Photography, Andrea鈥檚 approach to taking photographs mixes contemporary and natural styles. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, additional hours, a second shooter, toning, and liability insurance. Along with her day-of wedding photography services, Andrea is also available for boudoir, engagement and destination wedding shoots.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,300

2nd Shooter
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Getting married on 08/27/2022

Friendly + so helpful!

I wanted to give Andrea a review and shout out as a testament to how incredible she is! We ended not booking with her due to budgeting, but my fiance and I were in a tight place when our original photographer cancelled on us less than a month before our wedding. Andrea took the time to reach out to other photographers in our area and even searched for ones specifically within our price range! She then got them neatly together with contact information. She definitely didn't have to do any of that but the extra help was sooo appreciated! I can only imagine what it's like to have her as your photographer on such a special day! Not to mention her pictures are gorgeous. Andrea, we wish you all the best with your business and in life! Cheers!
    Peter & Stephanie
    Erin T. Married on 07/01/2022

The kindest photographer

My husband and I got married July 1 in Virginia right outside of DC. We were so grateful to have Andrea as our photographer for our wedding day. She was so kind to accommodate聽our photography聽needs, which were a little different than what we'd seen at most weddings nowadays. We only wanted photography for just a few hours. She suggested a 3-hour ceremony and "Just Married" package that fit our needs perfectly! In addition to the ceremony and just married photos, she created a timeline that included a first look with my dad and some photos with guests and my bridesmaids. Efficiency was the name of the game! Andrea was incredible at quickly getting everyone where they needed to be in order to get perfect photos!
    The best part about working with Andrea is that you get to meet her. Andrea makes you feel celebrated, loved, and comfortable from the moment you meet her. She genuinely wants brides and grooms to feel their best. And feeling our best showed in the photos she captured. She knows how to command the room and she knows how to make everyone feel like she's just in the background capturing small聽moments! She's an incredible photographer to work with.

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Erin, your words truly mean the absolute world. Your wedding day was such a fun celebration of love and I adored working with you both and all of your wonderful friends + family! You truly made me feel like I was part of the bunch :) I am so thankful to have captured such a wonderful memory and that our paths have crossed! You are the kindest.
    Elly B. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Andrea was the best photographer we could have asked for! The photos turned out absolutely beautiful, and Andrea was such a delight to spend the day with. I was not used to taking professional photographs and she helped us feel so at ease and stress-free! You cannot find a better photographer!

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Elly!! Oh my goodness, this is truly so so sweet. Your wedding was absolutely STUNNING and you were such a kind soul to work with. THANK YOU for trusting me with capturing your day!!
  • illustration stars

• Josie & Peter
    29 photos 路 08/07/2021

Alexandria Alexandria, VA, 22206
8146912078
Location of (Andrea Cable Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding