Andrea Cable Photography Reviews

Andrea Cable Photography 6
Andrea Cable Photography 7

Liz · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful photographer!

From the first meeting, we knew Andrea was an experienced photographer who was also warm and bubbly, which is the perfect type of person to have around you on your wedding day. She was extremely helpful with answering any questions we had, and was very responsive. Her excitement about being our photographer was contagious. Her sample photos were gorgeous and we knew we had to book her. Andrea is incredibly organized and efficient. She captured the best moments and got all the shots we wanted without making it feel like the photography was taking over the day. Working with her was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Liz -- your review was just so incredibly KIND! You and Zack were truly such a fun-loving couple. Getting to capture your wedding day was such a blessing. Thank you so SO much for leaving such a sweet review! I'm extremely thankful to get the opportunity to work with couples like you and Zack :)

Samantha Moyers · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Yes! Andrea is the sweetest human being and the greatest photographer we could have found. She knew exactly what to do, made us super comfortable in front of the camera, and got almost 100 photos edited within 12 hours and the rest came only a week later. She was truly a joy to work with, and her photos are fantastic.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Andrea Cable Photography 19
    Andrea Cable Photography 20
    Andrea Cable Photography 21

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Literally tearing up as I'm typing this. SAMANTHA, you and Michael were such kind souls to work with (in addition to your amazing bridal party) and I cannot thank you enough for being so great to work with!! It makes me a little upset to know that your engagement and wedding have come and gone that quickly, but I promise I'll have to find other reasons to get together with you two and take some more photos :P Thank you thank you!!
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 06/22/2019

More than a just a wedding photographer...

Andrea is the photographer by husband and I NEEDED. Before our engagement shoot, we had never had professional photos taken. We were completely clueless. I remember us driving to our shoot nervous as heck,. We arrived to see Andrea and her bubbly personality just made us feel at ease. She is great at giving direction for poses and using the natural beauty (sun, mountains, ect) around us to capture the most stellar photos. When my husband and I got our photos back, we were in awe. We couldn't wait to send them to all our family and friends.
    Fast forward to our wedding day.. I did not have a wedding planner, however by using Andrea's resources I felt completely prepared. She worked with me with my timeline (which I used her sample timeline as a template) and gave feedback on when she thought the best times would be to take indoor/outdoor photos. Our wedding day could not have gone more seamlessly.
    We received a sneak peak of our photos the next day and we couldn't help but cry. They were simply perfect.
    I would pick Andrea 100 times over again to be my wedding photographer because of her positively, organization, timeliness, and thoughtfulness. It's just a great added bonus that she produces the most beautiful photos that captured all our emotion, passion, and love for each other on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Andrea Cable Photography 27
    Andrea Cable Photography 28
    Andrea Cable Photography 29

MIRANDA.

Currently crying at how detail oriented and thoughtful your words are. You and Ben were seriously one of the funniest couples I've ever had! I loved that throughout both your engagement session and wedding day you two were just entirely up for LITERALLY anything. Thank you for letting me take you out of your reception for a few moments to capture some sunset portraits and (almost) pet a few cows, haha! You guys are seriously the best and I'm a little sad that your wedding day has come and gone so quickly!

Ariel Knowles · Married on 12/29/2018

Dream December Wedding

My husband and I got married on December 29, 2018. It was such a pleasure to have Andrea capture our special day! She is so talented and has the sweetest personality. Andrea listens to what you want and knows exactly how to capture every joyful moment, candid or posed. I 10/10 recommend her work! She is worth every penny.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Ah, Ariel! This was SO NICE OF YOU. Thank you so much for your sweet words
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Find someone who truly cares like I did!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Andrea is an absolutely wonderful photographer. Our wedding and engagement photos were perfect and we plan to use her for any future events. She was so professional but made us feel comfortable. The quality of the photographs were perfect and we are so happy with her service.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Ashley, you and Adam are just among the sweetest couples I have ever gotten to work with. It's truly such a blessing that we've continued this relationship WAY PAST your engagement session and wedding day! I truly feel like you and Adam are constantly in my corner rooting for me, and that means more than you'll ever :)
  • Morgan

Morgan Thompson · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing!

I cannot say enough about Andrea and her talent. She took my husband and I, two unphotogenic and awkward people, and created the most stunning and sophisticated sunrise engagement session. She was such a pleasure to work with, is sweet, kind, and professional. For our wedding, she was a light to have as a part of our big day. She fit right in and knew exactly what she was doing - she even brought an emergency kit for my bridesmaids and I.

Andrea took so much stress off of such a busy time fo life for me. I would hire her again without any hesitation, and I truly do hope I get to work with her again.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

MORGAN -- these were SUCH kind words!! I am just so flattered that you and Chuck chose me to capture your big day. Between your engagement session and wedding, I really feel like you two became more than just a couple to me, but true and genuine friends. I can't wait to see all the adventures you guys go on as a married couple!! :)
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 08/10/2012

Wonderful to work with

If you are reading this review right now and searching for a photographer who listens to what you'd like, does an amazing job, and seems like she's been your friend for years, look no further. She's right here.

I've been dreaming of my wedding since I was a child. I had everything in my mind how I wanted things to look and feel. Andrea was able to capture our wedding exactly how I always have dreamed of. The pictures she provided us with are precisely what has always been in my mind, even at an early age. Absolutely beautiful.

Andrea is astounding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Andrea Cable Photography 30
    Andrea Cable Photography 31
    Andrea Cable Photography 32

Andrea Cable Photography's reply:

Oh Zoe, this review made me tear up! What a thoughtful thing to say from such an amazing, kind soul. Thank you so much for trusting me to capture you and Logan's special day. Love you both!