Sacramento, CA 95835 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Anais Events

Anais Event Planning & Design is a luxury event production studio specializing in southeast Asian weddings and events. We are dedicated to delivering individualized event design and management services, with an emphasis on detail, quality and creativity!

Have a question, interested in our services or just want to chat? Please drop us a note at info@anaisevents.com, we'd love to hear from you!

simianeilwedding 763 l
mdcsfanaisevents surina and aman 09

• Videos 4

28 Reviews for Anais Events

Veni · Married on 05/30/2015

Amrit is an amazing Event Planner, Designer and Coordinator. A thorough professional and an absolute pleasure to work with.
    We hired Amrit as our Day of Coordinator and Event Designer and I can say all the credit goes to her for our absolutely gorgeous and smooth wedding. All the details were well taken care of and the guests couldn't stop praising the decor. Moreover, even with crazy Indian guests, the events started and ended on time - all thanks to Amrit.

What I love about her is that she is not only very open to ideas as well as constraints but also very honest in letting you know if she thinks anything will compromise the quality of the experience or design. You can trust her blindly and know that whatever she does will be up to the highest standards. She just won't deliver or do anything that isn't high quality.

Thank you, Amrit - our wedding couldn't have been so perfect without her.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Ashveena · Married on 08/23/2014

By the time I started searching for wedding planners, my husband and I, and our families, had all decided on a venue, and narrowed down many vendors like our caterer, and basically decided on a budget. If not for these details, I would have booked Amrit for full coordination rather than just month of. I interviewed many other prominent planners in Northern California before deciding to go with Anais Events. Amrit stuck out to me because while other planners talked up all the decorations they could do for me and ways to transform the space at the Fairmont, Amrit complimented our choice of a venue and asked what my ideas for the events were, and then used my answers to discuss how we could enhance the natural beauty of the Fairmont (if you have ever visited this hotel, you know the space does not need to be "transformed"). Her humility, attention to detail, and respect for the money we were spending really resounded with me, which is ultimately why I chose her.

One thing I learned during wedding planning is that all vendors work on a priority basis. If your wedding is a month or less, you will hear immediately from most vendors. If your wedding is still a few months out, your vendor may take time in getting back to you. This is true of Anais Events, but Amrit was great about letting me know timelines for responses. When my family or I had questions, we would compile everything into one email and Amrit would give me a timeline (a day, a week etc, never longer than a week) in which she would get back to us. Her ease of communication and straight-forwardness made the planning process much easier.

Amrit was very honest in her thoughts about what was worth spending money on and what wasn't. This is so important as Indian weddings in particular can get pricey quickly, and she kept everyone's heads in perspective about what was really importa

Sent on 03/11/2015

Dhruvi · Married on 05/25/2014

Right off the bat, after looking at her work on Facebook and her website, my husband and I knew we wanted to work with Amrit and her team! We loved the beauty and elegance of her décor, and after our initial meeting with her, we were sold! Amrit is so down-to-earth, and very professional! Her creative vision is like no other. She worked within our budget, and made our dream wedding come to life. We also used her services for wedding coordination, and we still hear about how smooth the entire day's events went! If any couple is looking for professionalism, elegance, and someone to create a dream wedding with a budget in mind, look no further.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Anais Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Supreme Sweets
    Supreme Sweets Wedding Cakes

In a word, stunning. Perfect coordination, outstanding display, I cannot express the true feelings I've had when entering an event put together by Anais Events.... and I am just a vendor, there for a few minutes. The Bride & Groom have those wonderful memories for a lifetime.

• Sacramento, 95835 See on map