Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Map · Phone number

O 27ConnelDSC0333

9 Reviews for Ana Morrongiello Photography

• Mike

Michael · Married on 08/01/2009

I researched and researched, Ana was definatly the best deal for the price! My husband and I are both military and flew in from out of state, she was very understanding with working with us being 1200 miles away. Ana did everything we asked of her, including willing to meet with us last minute on a weekend we were able to slip away and get to Jersey. Her pictures were wonderful, she has an eye for movement and catching things just right. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Bridgette · Married on 09/13/2008

Ana was more than wonderful for us, so I had to write a review to tell others how great she was. We booked her about 6 months before our wedding in September, she was always in contact. Somehow, she is a one-woman show and took so many beautiful pictures that we will treasure forever. I was concerned at first about only having one photographer, but from experience, would rather have ONE great photographer than a few mediocre ones. We were not hurried or rushed from our reception to take pictures, and she listened to everything I had to say. We were not forced to do any stupid poses, everything looked natural and elegant. Her prices were extremely reasonable. Since we are fluent in photography software, we decided to do our own wedding book, but we saw examples of ones that she had done and they were so beautiful. She accidentally sent me a wrong print, and once I contacted her, not only did she ship it out immediately, but gave me a larger print that I absolutely adore. I would recommend her not only for wedding photography, but for any large event or party you would be doing.

Sent on 11/23/2008

Barbara · Married on 05/17/2008

I loved Ana, everyone said how much they loved our pictures. I am so glad that I was able to have Ana at my wedding, the pictures were perfect and she went above and beyond what I expected.

Sent on 06/05/2008