Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Ana & Jerome photography

We’re a photography team based in Cabo, San Lucas. Ana is originally from Tepic, Mexico and lived in Los Angeles for 10 years before moving back to her home country. With influence from both countries, she developed a passion for travel, people, foreign films and fashion. She even taught English before getting into the photography business! Jerome grew up in Paris, France where he also acquired the travel bug and began developing his own artistic talent through photography and gaining inspiration from museums and landscapes around the world. He too developed an appreciation for high fashion as a photographer for fashion shows in both Paris and Milan.

Together we bring vast cultural perspectives that offer a unique vantage point of universally beautiful events such as weddings like yours. Our love for quality time with friends and family, exploring the world and surrounding ourselves with art plays a vital role in how we capture your big day. We can’t wait to meet you!

Follow Ana & Jerome photography on

1 Reviews for Ana & Jerome photography

I have never been happier about any service in my entire life. This couple just blew me away in all categories. They are adorable and you can sense their respect and love for each other off the bat. They were flexible with our schedule and open to talking, Skyping etc. before the wedding to make sure we were comfortable since we were doing a destination wedding. I initially thought I would need to fly out a photographer since I was nervous about finding a photographer in Cabo that I didn't get to meet beforehand. Ana and Jerome made us feel completely at ease and we were able to trust them from them from the beginning. When we arrived in Cabo, they met us the very next day to discuss the wedding day and how it would all go down. They gave suggestions but were also open to suggestions we had. They were very flexible. The day of, they came with the most incredible videographers. They were so sweet and so incredibly talented, I'm still just blown away. We were so happy with how professional the team was.

I've heard nightmare stories about how long couples had to wait to get their pictures after their wedding and again we were very impressed by Ana & Jerome's turnover time. We had a link to our wedding video in two weeks, a link to ALL of our pictures, which we get to own (not all photographers release the rights to your pictures) AND a usb with videos to our edited wedding video plus all of our speeches, our entire ceremony, and the reception in less than a month! This is crazy fast. Two months later, we received our wedding book, which is INCLUDED in the package (also unbelievable because this rarely is included and is extremely expensive on its own). Our pictures seriously look like we are superimposed. The beach and sky and colors are so beautiful. We are SO happy with our photos. The response to our wedding video has been astounding. People have told me it's the best video they've ever seen (including my fellow bride friends). We LOVE this dynamic duo!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ana & Jerome photography Pricing

Ana & Jerome photography Price Rates

Ana & Jerome photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Cabo San Lucas See on map