Orlando, Orlando, Florida, FL 32899 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73

About An Affair to Remember

An Affair to Remember is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida that uses positivity and flawless customer service to make sure that your celebration goes exactly how you envisioned. They use cutting-edge design and attention to detail to ensure that everything goes smoothly.

Experience

An Affair to Remember employs creative, assertive and organized team members that will make every step of the process seem easy. Co-owner Lisa Litton Bowen has a masters from the Nicholson School of Communication at the University of Central Florida where she studied public relations. Co-owner Rachel Willems earned a degree in event management from the University of Central Florida, learning everything about weddings along the way.

The fresh and energetic team at An Affair to Remember will create unique and beautiful events by personalizing a package to fit your needs. They will use your vision to fully design your wedding using everything you could possibly think of. The wedding planners offer the following services:

• Budget management
  • Vendor management
  • Room layout
  • Design trial
  • Venue selection
  • Event manager
  • Rehearsal dinner and brunch planning
  • Designer with design concept

• Videos 4

67 Reviews for An Affair to Remember

• Jen

Jen · Married on 10/18/2018

I found Lisa Bowen and an Affair to Remember through an online search for wedding planners. The minute I met Lisa, I knew she was 'the One' and that an Affair to Remember was the company I wanted to work with. After having worked with Lisa for nearly a full year, planning the perfect day, I can honestly say that the money we spent on An Affair to Remember's services was - hands down - the best money we spent on the entire wedding!

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Lisa was absolutely stellar to work with! She was extremely prompt with return phone calls, return emails, vendor lists, etc. Every step of the way, she let me know what I needed to be thinking about - photographer, videographer, florist, venue booking, wedding dress, etc, etc. Wedding planning can, at times, feel quite overwhelming but with Lisa's help, it was a breeze!!

Fast forward to the ceremony rehearsal and the wedding day itself - Lisa was there, again, every step of the way! She took care of every single last-minute detail so my groom and I could just enjoy the entire weekend, without having to be concerned with anything. The day of the wedding, she had everything so completely under control, I was able to spend the afternoon just relaxing with my maid of honor and bridesmaids. Everyone commented on how relaxed and happy I looked walking down the aisle and throughout the entire day - I give all the credit to Lisa for that!!

Lisa and the rest of the girls at An Affair to Remember made sure that our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be - and MORE! The entire day felt like a fairytale and everything went so smoothly and perfectly, our guests are STILL saying that ours was the best wedding they'd ever been to!

melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel McCurdy-Willems was the best decision we ever made regarding the wedding. From the moment we met with her she had our trust. She literally helped with all decisions and pulled together the most beautiful wedding. My husband and I had no idea about anything wedding related. Rachel took anything we discussed and brought it to life. Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without Rachel and her assistant the day of. If you are deciding on a wedding planner, it is a must, and going with AATR will make your wedding day one you can remember and enjoy to the fullest!!

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2016

I made a deal with my fiancé when we were planning our wedding that I would speak with 3 different companies about every service we would need, ensuring that we would find one that would fit our needs, style, and budget. I met with Lisa at a coffee shop, and from the beginning of our conversation, I knew this was she was who we were going to be using as our coordinator. Lisa was professional, caring, understanding, and gave her honest opinion. Lisa answered every question I had, which was a lot since I have never planned a wedding before. I would meet with her feeling overwhelmed and frustrated, and every time I would leave the meeting feeling organized and like I was on the right track. Lisa tied up all the lose ends of our wedding the month before and had everything run smoothly the day of. I’m the most hands-on person, and it was very difficult to let anyone take over, let alone a stranger. However, I could not have made a better choice. Lisa ran the smoothest, well organized wedding I’ve ever been in. It was the most perfect day, and I owe it to Lisa. I can not thank her enough, and the entire team from An Affair to Remember for making my wedding so magical.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

An Affair to Remember FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Sweet Maralyn's Chocolates
    Sweet Maralyn's Chocolates Wedding Favors

Lisa and Kristen are wonderful to work with. They are so creative in their designs and so organized they make it easy for me as a vendor to be at my best.

• Scoobie's Photographic Images
    Scoobie's Photographic Images Wedding Photographers

Absolutely LOVE working with the girls of An Affair to Remember! They are well organized, full of energy and extremely creative. I don't think they know what slow down means. I truly consider them coordinator gurus! Kristen and Lisa have an eye and an ear for details. Wether they are "Your day of" or your "Full Service" coordinator you will not be dissapointed!

• Kaleidoscope Event Lighting
    Kaleidoscope Event Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

I have worked with the tallented gals at Affair to Remember for what seems like 10 years now. It is hard to put in words what they do. They do more than plan an event and make sure things go smoothly, they help create an atmosphere for you to build memories. This takes real tallent and character. They have what it takes, hands down!

• Orlando Orlando, Florida, FL 32899 See on map