Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 Map · Phone number

About Amy Mullarkey Photography

Your moments in life, love and laughter…I will capture them all!

I will tell your love story artfully, caringly and seamlessly. After your wedding, I deliver your photos in a timely manner partly because I know you can't wait to see your photos, but mainly because I love what I do and I can't wait to edit them! Contact me now to see what I will do for you!

DSC3248web
DSC3248web

15 Reviews for Amy Mullarkey Photography

• I

Ivelise · Married on 03/15/2013

There aren't enough words to describe how much we enjoyed our photography experience with Amy. She did both our engagement and wedding photos; we loved all of them and truly had a great time working with her. We were nervous at first because we are both uncomfortable in front of the camera, but there was no need to be. Amy has the ability to catch the most beautiful and natural moments you didn't even realize happened. She is simply amazing to work with and went out of her way to make sure we were happy. We 100% recommend her to anyone looking for quality photography service and we look forward to working with her again for our future events.

Sheyla · Married on 03/01/2013

I originally had another photographer (friend of mine) and they ended up canceling last minute about 2 months before the wedding. I was a mess! I was freaking out and then my coordinator/florist referred me to Amy. I was very nervous I wouldn't find a photographer to fulfill my needs. But as soon as I spoke to Amy I just knew everything was going to be ok! She is so friendly and very easy to talk to. My husband and I absolutely loved her attitude and excitement. She was more than just a "vendor", she became almost like a friend. Weddings can get crazy, and very stressful for those who are planning it, but Amy made the photography part so easy. She kept in touch before and after. As for the pictures, they came out amazing! I love her attention to detail and her style of photography. All my guests loved her and I would definitely recommend her to everyone! I was very blessed to meet such a positive person! Keep doing a great job Amy!

Mrs · Married on 02/21/2013

I would definitely recommend Amy to everyone as not only does she take beautiful photographs (I LOVE my wedding pictures that she took) but she's fantastic too! Amy's photography perfectly captured the beautiful colours and feel of the day and she got so many great little moments from the wedding - I don't know how she would have managed to have been there for all of them! She's lots of fun to have around too and great to work with - she did a fantastic job of directing the guests without bossing anyone around. She's very responsive and reliable and was quick to get the photos back to us (even sending us a couple of taster ones the day after the wedding!) and she was very flexible in terms of how many hours we needed (even staying another hour when we changed our minds on the day). All my family loved her - it's almost like we made a friend rather than just hiring a wedding photographer! :) Amy certainly goes beyond what is expected to make sure that you are happy - I would recommend her to everyone and would definitely hire her again in the future.

Amy Mullarkey Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 See on map