Charleston, SC, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

About Amy Lynne Events

Amy Lynne Events is a wedding planning company based in Charleston and Greenville, South Carolina. This company serves special events and weddings with anywhere from 10 to 3,000 guests. No matter what, this company wants to ensure your special event or wedding is perfect from start to finish! Amy has many years of experience and her goal is to solve all problems, answer all questions and create an unforgettable experience for her clients and their guests.

Amy Lynne Events provides event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. After the initial consultation, Amy will help you determine what services you need and create a wedding planning package that fits your needs and budget. In addition to full, partial and day-of planning and coordination, Amy Lynne Events’ services also include the following:

• Budget consulting

1939416101078725712209847452267567911027846n
13445684101544169847871893334407234824244619n

3 Reviews for Amy Lynne Events

Corrie · Married on 05/01/2016

Amy is so great to work with! She is one of the nicest people we have ever met and we were so happy to have her planning and coordinating our event. It is a good thing she pays attention to detail and follows up with scatter brained people like me so everything was planned and ready ahead of time. She kept everyone calm and happy that day and having her there gave me the peace of mind that she would handle any issues that came up!! Thanks Amy for doing such a great job and being there for us!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2015

We have had the pleasure of working with Amy on over 100 events where we were the professional photographers and Amy was the Event Coordinator. In our 15 years of working with event planners, we can honestly give Amy a well deserved 5 out of 5 recommendation. She is organized, attentive to detail and unobtrusive. In short, she can help make your big day stress free and that's what we like most. She has handled events of all sizes and works well with all the vendors (like us). Amy has a fun personality too! She is hard working and totally reliable and above all, she has proven herself a real pro!! Highly recommended *****

Sent on 07/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Amy is one of the most talented and thoughtful people I have ever met. Her attention to detail is both impressive and appreciated. She is extremely creative and helped me through some of the hardest decisions during the wedding planning process...and those decisions all proved to be the right ones! She calmed my nerves and helped me to remember to enjoy my day and appreciate every moment. I always knew things would run smoothly with Amy in charge...and they did! I would recommend her to absolutely everyone. Anyone who has her as their wedding planner should consider themselves lucky :)
    Thank you, Amy, for making my day so special!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Amy Lynne Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Autumn Glow Design
    Autumn Glow Design Wedding Invitations

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Amy on many events. I work with many planners, but I have to say Amy is by far my favorite planner to work with. Her attention to detail, ability to handle high-stress situations (such as the day of a wedding!) and her character make her extremely good at her job. Above all else, it is Amy’s care and commitment to her customers and their special event that truly make the difference and set her apart from other planners. She truly cares about everyone she works with and ensuring that their event is absolutely perfect. Amy goes above and beyond to make her couples happy. If you’re searching for the perfect planner, you’ve found her!

• Charleston, SC Greenville, SC, 29607 See on map