Amy Galbraith Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amy Galbraith Photography

Candid, natural, emotion-driven imagery.

Hi there! I am a wedding and portrait photographer specializing in mountain weddings across the Pacific Northwest and Jackson Hole. I shoot in a documentary style, capturing the natural moments in your day without imposing upon them. I live for the photos that capture candid, real emotion -- those are the images that have the power to transport you back in time to that very moment. I believe those photos are only possible when your photographer melts into the background and lets your day progress organically.

My low-impact approach probably springs from another one of my passions: the rugged, natural beauty of the backcountry. Since 2010, I have had the time of my life documenting love in the beautiful and unique destinations here in the Pacific Northwest and Jackson Hole.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (4)
Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Proofs (1)

Amy was great to work with and the photos were gorgeous! She helped walk us through the entire process of listing out beforehand what pictures we wanted to take so we were sure to capture every moment that we felt was important. We were pleasantly surprised how quickly she got the pictures back to us. I couldn't have asked for a better photography experience.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We had Amy do photos for our wedding. She was very professional, prompt, friendly, and made us feel very comfortable and confident in her abilities. She listened to what we wanted, and made excellent suggestions (things we never would have thought of!!!) to compliment our requests. We met once before we agreed on services, for "engagement" photos, and for the wedding. The photos turned out great. Totally worth it.

Profile Picture Gregory, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After a chance encounter at the Brick (the oldest bar in Washington) and a few games of shuffleboard, we had the absolute delight of getting to know Amy. From the moment we met her she immediately puts you into ease and listens to every detail to truly showcase your special day.

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. Amy has such an amazing talent for capturing real “moments,” which is exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it is the raw emotions of the day and intense excitement that is so important to be documented.

Amy’s ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and her energy and passion comes across in the photos. She is beyond natural, effortless, and kind. She is able to blend in so well that your guests literally will not realize they’re being photographed. We could not recommend Amy more!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews