Engagement
Shoot included

About Amy Allen Photography

Classic, Romantic, & Timeless Wedding Photography

Welcome and congrats on your engagement!!!! Amy Allen Photography specializes in capturing romantic weddings for couples who always put love above everything. My style is light & airy, romantic & timeless! My clients often describe my images as “dreamy” and that is my favorite compliment!

A little bit about us? We are a husband and wife team based out of North Carolina and love traveling! We live for sun-flare, love, and passionate couples! I love being able to capture the warmth between a bride and groom who are head over heels in love. I become invested in your day from the first day we meet, to the very end!

I capture every aspect of you! Who you are as a couple, your journey, and your love! Let me help you capture those special little moments so you can look back years from now and remember your special day!

Website | www.amyallenphotography.com

Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Amy and Rob were so amazing to work with. Amy did our engagement session too and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures from our wedding turned out beautiful

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristi, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I cannot say enough about Amy Allen Photography. If you choose them, you will NOT be disappointed!!! Great communication, a total blast to be around, and the most beautiful picture you could ever imagine. I got the package with engagement pictures and wedding pictures and I love each and every one of them. I have the greatest memories of my wedding day thanks to these guys!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amy Allen Photography Pricing

1505165092 8fc5671f0b76c4ec 1473526443217 5v2a1755 1
* Current Weekly Deal *

Free Destination Wedding Photography

$3,800.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free Destination Wedding Photography. All you have to pay for is our travel and hotel!!!
#WW4baccc7f4b71b39c

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy Allen Photography was wonderful to work with. They were prompt, professional and worked so well with the wedding party and the children involved. I love working with efficient, professional photographers. Amy and her team fits that bill. You won't go wrong with her shooting any of your pictures.

Amy photographed a wedding at our farm. She did a wonderful job and has generously allowed us to use her photo as part of our photo album. Highly recommend her. Sandy Pleasant, The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm, Roxboro, NC

Amy and her husband Rob are such a pleasure to work with. Both kind and professional, they get the job done on the wedding day and the final images are nothing short of gorgeous.

Amy is a wonderful photographer that works tirelessly to capture the emotions of the day. I highly recommend Amy Allen Photography.

92 PROS I KNOW

Events

Raleigh, NC 27562   See On Map
910-231-5114 (phone)
Wilmington, NC 28412   See On Map
910-231-5114 (phone)
Amy Allen Photography is a wedding photographer from NC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Wilmington, Raleigh, and throughout the US. Amy Allen Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the NC wedding industry since 2011 specializing in weddings and portraits.