Amy Allen Photography Reviews

Amy Allen Photography 5
Amy Allen Photography 6
Amy Allen Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfectly captured our big day!

We hired Amy for our wedding last month, and couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! We got our pictures back SUPER fast, before we even got home from our honeymoon. And they were all so beautiful. I really enjoyed working with Amy, she was very quick to respond to my emails and truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She was very professional and personable and a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Ahhhhh y'all were so amazing to work with Jen!!! Everything was so beautiful and just perfect!!! We loved capturing everything!!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

I can not say enough about Amy and Rob!! When i first met them i felt like I had known them for forever!! They are both so genuine, kind, and a pleasure to work with!! Amy is the sweetest and works with you every step of the way to make sure you get the exact photos you are looking for! She is always quick to respond and gets your photos back to you super fast(which what bride doesn’t love that?)!!! Amy shot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding!! We were and still are in love with ALL of our photos!!!! Thank you to Amy and Rob for doing an Amazing job with our photos! We can not thank y’all enough! And I am so thankful for the friendship that has come from these events!! Can’t wait for y’all to take some family photos of us in the future!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Amy Allen Photography 8
    Amy Allen Photography 9
    Amy Allen Photography 10
    Amy Allen Photography 11

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

OMG Jenna, you and Brian were a dream to work with! We could not have asked for a sweeter couple!! And so happy to have you as a dear friend now, noting makes me happier! Your wedding day was perfect and I am so glad we got to capture it for the two of you!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Amy is AMAZING! She shot my bridals which turned out gorgeous and she and her husband shot our wedding! This duo is perfect for laid back, beautifully staged, and beautiful photography. Rob made all the groomsmen feel at ease and not uncomfortable with someone documenting their hanging out before the wedding. Amy is the sweetest and sooo good at what she does. I am so happy with choosing them to document our special day. I am so pleased to have these gorgeous photos to look at for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Amy Allen Photography 12
    Amy Allen Photography 13
    Amy Allen Photography 14
    Amy Allen Photography 15

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

THank you so much Lauren!! Y'all were soooo wonderful to work with and everything was so perfect!!!!!

Ellen · Married on 04/28/2018

Amy Allen is pure fire. She is so much fun to work with and was on top of everything the entire wedding process, making sure I got every shot I wanted, as well as suggesting shots I didn't even think of. My engagement and my wedding pictures were absolutely phenomenal. People who looked at them after the fact said multiple times that they looked like they should be in a magazine. She and her husband are an awesome team and they both made us feel very confident that our wedding pictures were going to be everything we wanted. I have the most beautiful wedding pictures, I am so happy I found her.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Amy Allen Photography 21
    Amy Allen Photography 22
    Amy Allen Photography 23

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

OMG Ellen!!!!! You are seriously the best and I love you so much!!! Everything was so perfect and so gorgeous!! We could not have asked for a more amazing couple to work with!!!!!! <3

Blair · Married on 04/21/2018

Amy and her husband Rob are simply THE BEST. I am SUPER picky about pictures and had a really hard time finding a photographer. Finally I found, Amy and it was like a breath of fresh air. Her and Rob were so sweet working with us. They took so much time making sure that we had everything we wanted documented and she went above and beyond creating a timeline for us. They were SUPER prepared and very professional – and of course fun too! We love them so much and are SO thankful for them. We literally had the BEST day ever and the pictures that we have seen so far (super fast by the way) are AMAZING. SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL. Thank You!!! –Blair & Alex

Sent on 04/24/2018

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest, thank you so much!!!! Rob and I loved your wedding day and working with y'all!!!! Everything was gorgeous!!

Kristi · Married on 11/11/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Amy and Rob were so amazing to work with. Amy did our engagement session too and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures from our wedding turned out beautiful

Sent on 11/24/2017

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Krisit!!! Y'all were just so much fun to work with and everything was so beautiful!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough about Amy Allen Photography. If you choose them, you will NOT be disappointed!!! Great communication, a total blast to be around, and the most beautiful picture you could ever imagine. I got the package with engagement pictures and wedding pictures and I love each and every one of them. I have the greatest memories of my wedding day thanks to these guys!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Amy Allen Photography 24
    Amy Allen Photography 25
    Amy Allen Photography 26

Jackie · Married on 09/23/2017

Amy and Rob were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made the process so easy and fun! Not only did the pictures come out great but we got them back like 2 days after the wedding!! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie!!! Your wedding day was so beautiful and everything was so perfect!!

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

If you're searching for a photographer near Raleigh and the surround area, stop - you have found her!

Amy Allen is amazing to work with and she is so incredibly talented! She captured color and lighting so beautifully in our engagement session, which is exactly what I was looking for. Her turn around time is quick and the photos turned out gorgeous - I'm no judge, but I swear a few of them could win awards or something!

My only regret? My fiancé and I are getting married in another state and I had already booked a wedding photographer prior to our engagement session. I wish I could go back in time and have met Amy first!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Y'all were great and you rocked your engagement session!!! Y'all were gorgeous!

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

I recently got married on May 27, 2017 and hired Amy Allen and her husband Rob as my photographers. I'm not sure if it's possible to express how amazing she is. She made having your picture taken non-stressful and enjoyable. Michael (my husband) actually commented numerous times how relaxed and easy she made everything.
    Amy, you are absolutely amazing at what you do and you produce the prettiest pictures I've ever seen, from your lighting to editing. Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Logan · Married on 05/20/2017

I could not be happier with our photographer! We selected Jen, an associate, to keep our cost down as much as possible. Our wedding was over 200 people and I tried my best to control costs in any way possible. About a week before our wedding I started thinking about how old my parents and one living grandparent is and really wanted to add a second shooter to capture as many moments as possible. I emailed Amy at 4 am and she was able to nail down a second shooter. I was beyond thrilled and so surprised she could do that so quickly. My parents paid a TON of money for the wedding so adding the last minute cost was not something I was willing to do unless Amy would bill me directly. She was so kind and understanding and let me pay for the second shooter myself. Now this may not sound like a big deal, but I tried this with several of our other vendors and they wouldn't allow it so I am very thankful Amy was so understanding and easy to work with. I also had emergency surgery about 3 weeks before the wedding, which meant I didn't have the stamina to do many of the traditional things we planned. There was no bouquet or garter toss, no cake cutting and very short dances with Dad and my husband. Our photographers took that all in stride and didn't make me feel guilty about it. Our pictures are gorgeous!!! There are just no words for how beautiful they are; they far surpassed my expectations. I can't wait until the Fall when we can get more pictures taken for Christmas Cards! I can't wait to be a repeat client!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy (and Rob) are just amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer. We are beyond happy that we chose Amy Allen Photography to shoot our big day. I worked with Amy for all of our photos - our engagement session, my bridal portraits, and of course our wedding day. She is such a sweet person and I have to add that she is SUPER FAST! We got our wedding photos back within 2.5 weeks. Best investment we made :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

Amy and Rob Allen are absolutely amazing!!! They really make sure they capture your personalities in your pictures. I get so awkward when I'm having my picture taking but I can honestly say that Amy made it fun and not awkward at all!!! If you are looking for a all around amazing team I would definitely book Amy Allen!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2017

Jen was our main photographer and was amazing to work with! She was flexible as I went through my bridal craziness in trying to figure out a timeline for the day (even though I should have just gone with the first one she send me, but it was much better than anything I was thinking haha). Amie (our second shooter) was also great on the day of the wedding. They were very professional and you could tell they have great training and a lot of experience. Both of there calm natures helped keep me calm and relaxed even when things got crazy! Overall, Jen and Amie were amazing to work with and are definitely hughly recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Sophia · Married on 04/01/2017

Amy did a wonderful job ! We couldn't ask for a better photographer ! The Pictures are amazing ! We never felt uncomfortable wile the shooting ! She also ist unbelievable sweet !

Sent on 04/20/2017

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sophia, you are so sweet!!!

Kim · Married on 12/03/2016

The service and end product was perfect! We could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

Amy was without a doubt more than we could have ever asked for in a Photographer. She was phenomenal from start to finish; both working with us on our engagement shoot (3 hours away) and ensuring every important moment from that day was captured. Her responsiveness was second too none and often times she got back in touch with us within an hour.

Our photos from the engagement session were ready within a couple of days and she had our wedding photos ready before we even returned from our Honeymoon (which she offered to wait on posting so that we could be first ones to see). She even sent us an amazing gift box with a cute USB key (with all of our photos on; over 800 photos from the wedding day alone).

When it comes to your photographs remember it is often times the most memorable object from the wedding you will have, and the one most often shared after the fact. If we had to do it all over again Amy would be the very first person we would call regardless of the cost. She was absolutely amazing to work with and truly an important part of marking our big day as amazing as it was.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Melissa, you are the sweetest!! you and Michael were so wonderful to work with and I could not have asked for a sweeter, more amazing couple!!! Everything was so perfect and beautiful!!! Thank you for allowing us to document your special day!!

Heidi · Married on 10/22/2016

Amy Allen is an incredible photographer! She did our engagement pictures and our wedding. She captured every detail of the wedding to perfection. As the bride, the wedding goes by so fast it is hard to recall how everything looked. Going back through all of her pictures made me feel like I was there again but reliving it through the guests eyes. Her and her husband are a great team and will not disappoint! Thank you so much for all you did for us and creating such beautiful memories! <3

Sent on 12/12/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heidi!! You and Jason were a dream come true to work with and we are lucky to have met the two of you, everything was beautiful!!

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2016

Amy Allen Photography is the best photography out there! We decided to do the package in which we got Amy and her husband Rob and not only were they so wonderful to work with and made you feel so comfortable and natural, but the pictures were PERFECT, and captured every moment! As part of the package, we got the engagement session and we got to know Amy and instantly I knew she was an amazing photographer and an all-around kind person. On our wedding day, they were on time, professional, and captured every moment of our special day. She is such a natural and so great to work with. When we received our wedding photos very quickly after, we were in tears of happiness at how breathtaking and amazing they were. I would recommend Amy Allen photography to everyone who is looking for amazing pictures that you will remember forever!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Colleen!!! No words can describe my love for the two of you!! Rob and I so enjoyed being able to capture your special day!!! Y'all were so wonderful and we miss you already!!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2016

Amy was amazing to work with! Not only is she incredibly talented but she is also very sweet and easy going. She is also very responsive which is super important when planning a wedding! So happy we chose Amy and Rob for our special day!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!!! Y'all were so awesome to work with!!!

Rebekah · Married on 07/16/2016

Amy is absolutely amazing! She had a fantastic turnaround with our pictures and was unbelievably fun to work with! I would recommend Amy to all brides! We chose to use both Amy and Rob and couldn't be more pleased! She is so fun to work with and I can't wait to get family portraits done with her one day! :) Thank you, Amy!!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bekah!!! I loved everything about your wedding day and cannot wait to be able to shoot family photos for you!!! Miss y'all already!
  • SoonToBeStoddie

Joanne · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Amy and Rob and their team (Intern Amy!). The first time we met Amy, we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was beyond accommodating with rescheduling our engagement shoot a few times, and is extremely quick to respond to all of my questions! She literally made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with during the months leading up to our wedding! And their pictures are unbelievably, drop-dead gorgeous!! Every single person that interacted with Amy and Rob at my wedding couldn't stop raving about how wonderful they were! I really feel like I gained friends, and loved having them as a part of our day! Thank you Amy, Rob and Amy! You guys are the best!! :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Joanne!!! You are just the sweetest and we already miss working with you and Eric!! We had so much fun at your wedding and everyone was so, so nice!!! Thank you for allowing us to capture your special day!!!

Brooke · Married on 05/21/2016

Amy and Rob were wonderful to work with! From our first phone conversation to our final photo package, Amy was very professional, sweet, and determined to give us exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier with our photos and we will treasure them forever. Our engagement session was so much fun as was the day of the wedding. She and Rob were great even with some of our silly groomsmen. We had so much fun with them all day long and I think our photos so that! I highly recommend choosing Amy Allen Photography as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke!!! Y'all were so awesome and we absolutely loved working with the two of you!!! We are so happy you love your photos!!!

Jen · Married on 05/14/2016

From the moment we met with Amy and Rob, we knew we found our photographers! Not only are their pictures absolutely gorgeous, but their personalities are just as amazing! Amy is so passionate about what she does, and it's clear that she really cares for each couple she works with. Amy and Rob are so sweet, organized, and hard-working. It was an honor to have Amy as our photographer on our wedding day, and our day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Amy Allen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen!! You and Lou were so amazing to work with and everything was so gorgeous and perfect!!! We wish y'all nothing but the best!!