6701 Janway Rd, Richmond, VA 23228 Map · Phone number

About Ampa Events

We are a multifaceted company with over 20 years experience in the event industry. We have everything from decor, props, designer bars and scenery to drapes, lounge furniture, glow elements, lighting, and stage and sound elements. We can transform and make any space look beautiful!

i052
i083
i051
i052

7 Reviews for Ampa Events

Katie · Married on 09/14/2014

We use Ampa often for lighting, furniture and custom backdrops! The service is always on time and amazing! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Kelly · event on 08/20/2014

AMPA Events was wonderful to work with. They were able to help me out with a very last minute order and even went out of their way to make sure that I was saving money. Their equipment was high quality and I paid a fair price to rent them. All of the staff was very nice and accommodating. I look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • F

Father John · Married on 06/14/2014

We worked with Ampa Events for lighting at my daughter's reception. They did a great job for us and with lighting, they made a huge difference in the hall. It was the perfect extra touch that truly enhance the event. I worked with Ted Rubis and several other member of the Ampa Team. They were all great, fun and responsive.

Thank you Ampa Team. We highly recommend you and will tell others….

Sent on 09/25/2014

Ampa Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Props

• Enchanting Events by Erica
    Enchanting Events by Erica Wedding Planners

As an Event & Wedding Planner, it's always great to be connected to wonderful service providers. I highly recommend Ampa Events. They have fantastic customer service. Their inventory is impressive and will surely bring any theme to life.

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Ampa Events are like the fairy godmother in Cinderella they can turn bad spaces into beautiful ones. I am happy to give my endorsement

• 6701 Janway Rd Richmond, 23228 See on map