PO Box 25036, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number

About Amore String Quartet

We are the perfect string quartet for your wedding! Our musicians are all talented and experienced having played for years at weddings and other events throughout the Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware region. “Amore” is Italian for “love” (pronounced ah-mohr-ray) and you’ll love having us as part of your wedding or event!

A string quartet is one of the best values you’ll see when planning your wedding. Adding live music to your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour will add so much to the experience for you and your guests, and the cost is surprisingly reasonable.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but adding music is one of the easiest steps! We can suggest all your musical selections, or we’ll work with you if you want to make your own selections. Most importantly, you’ll immediately realize that our focus is totally on YOU!

Let the Amore String Quartet add music to your special day!

DSCF0183
LogoColor2
oct07070v2

8 Reviews for Amore String Quartet

Elisa · Married on 08/23/2013

The Amore String Quartet provided music for our wedding ceremony on 8/23/13, and they did a beautiful job! Hugh was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. I found their prices to be very reasonable in comparison to other string quartets in the area. The music really created the perfect atmosphere, and as soon as I heard the processional begin, the emotions of the day caught up with me. I can't thank Amore String Quartet enough for providing the beautiful soundtrack to our wedding ceremony and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Amore String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your great review, Elisa! It was our pleasure to be part of your big day.
    Hugh

Margaret · Married on 11/12/2011

The Amore String Quartet provided music for cocktail hour. It was a special touch of class while pictures were being taken as guest were arriving. The music was beautiful and it was nice to hear classical music but they also played Beatles tunes! The guests really enjoyed them.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Susan · Married on 04/02/2011

The Amore String Quartet was amazing! They were easy to work with, responsive, helpful, professional and, most importantly, their music was divine.They arrived on time and everything was perfect! My guests thought the addition to the ceremony was elegant and special...exactly what I was looking for. I only wish I had asked them to play during the cocktail hour at my reception!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Award

Amore String Quartet FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin