1740 Huntington Drive Suite 204, Duarte, CA 91010 Map · Phone number

About Amore Chapel

Amoré Chapel provides elegant, al-inclusive wedding ceremonies in Los Angeles. Our wedding ceremonies include our signature romantic service, officiant, floral decor, use of stained glass chapel, music and more. All packages also include immediate issuance of your Los Angeles county marriage license, notarizations and mailing via post at no additional cost. Our chapel is yours exclusively and you will have no other couples to interrupt your special day. Quick ceremonies and express processing of your marriage license are available. Amoré Chapel's personalized customer service is unparalleled. Best in Los Angeles and better than Vegas.

DressRoom
MainChapel2a
lobby2
DressRoom
MainChapel2a

3 Reviews for Amore Chapel

Christine · Married on 04/04/2009

My (now) husband and I wanted to have a larger wedding but with the economy we decided to save our money and spend less on our ceremony and have a larger one later on. I looked for a chapel that would be closer to our home but I could not find any. I found Amore Chapel and did a Google Maps and it seemed like it was easy to get to. I viewed the chapel and it looked just like it did on their website. We invited many of our family and friends but will have a larger reception later. Jeanne was nice and we were glad our ceremony was on DVD so we could remember what the officiant said. It was a nice experience.

Sent on 05/18/2009

Jackie · Married on 03/14/2009

My fianceé and I wanted to get married quickly but wanted something more than the courthouse - maybe Vegas. I did a search online and found this chapel. I scheduled a viewing and it seemed just right for what we wanted. Money is tight and our other option was Vegas but that seemed too expensive with the travel costs and stuff. We were married in March and had about 15 guests and it was great. Jeanne was very helpful and the ceremony was simple. The minister said some very nice prayers and poems. I was happy because we got to have our family and friends there too. Nice service, people.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2009

We decided to book Amore Chapel after a viewing. Fortunately, it looked just like the pictures on their website and Jeanne was knowledgeable and answered all our questions regarding how the ceremonies are done and how the marriage license is processed. They do not give you a certificate they give you a real marriage license. The officiant had very romantic things to say which made my mom cry. All in all we were very pleased and would recommend to anyone wanting a ceremony.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Amore Chapel FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 60
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner