Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 Map · Phone number

About Amor Event Planning

We are a boutique event planning and design company creating memorable events with love and details. We work with you closely to bring your wedding vision to life, from design to conception. We are available for destination weddings and have planned exquisite weddings in Key West, Anna Maria Island , Toronto and New York.

Follow Amor Event Planning on

sweetheart table
WHITE206

4 Reviews for Amor Event Planning

Dane · Married on 02/25/2012

Our wedding day was made perfect because of Amor Event Planning. We had a vision of what we wanted our perfect day to look, feel and be like and Cherrie and her team made it come true. We gave her our ideas and she brought them into reality.

The best thing about having Amor Event Planning help you, is they make sure that everything is handled, so that you dont have to worry about anything days leading up to the wedding.

Everything was perfect on our special day and we really could not have pulled it off without Cherrie and her team. My Wife and I could not have asked for a more polite, sincere, accomodating and professional planner.

We actually consider Cherrie and her teammates friends and were glad we chose them and recommend them to anyone wanting a professional touch to any event!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Christine · Married on 10/30/2010

My husband and I decided to hire a wedding planner to help alleviate some of the stress that comes with planning and unexpected events. I can't say enough to explain how happy we both were with Amor Event Planning. Cherrie is absolutely incredible! She is so sweet, very patient, talented, and super creative. She truly listened to my ideas and really helped make the visions I had for my special day come to life. Our wedding day went by seamlessly, as far as I knew. My husband and I had the time of our lives. We had so many compliments from our guests, and we attribute much of that to the hard work Amor Event Planning put in. I am so glad that we made the decision to work with Cherrie. I can honestly say I had my dream wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2011

My wife and I were married in Toronto in September...Cherrie is in Tampa, FL. It's hard enough to plan a wedding, but to do so from so many miles away is a challenge to say the least. But Cherrie was amazing. She was on top of everything and our day was absolutely perfect because of her. The decor was beautiful - better then we had even imagined, and the day went off without a hitch. She is truly gifted and always professional....and on top of all of that, she happens to be the sweetest person you'll ever meet! If you're in the Tampa area and don't check out Cherrie's work, you're missing out.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Amor Event Planning FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Perfect Blend Dj's
    Perfect Blend Dj's Wedding DJs

I would recommend this Event Planning company to anyone who wants to sit back and relax on their special day! Cherrie is a pleasure to work with and a breath of fresh air!

• Saint Petersburg, 33710 See on map