184 Camino Oruga, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number

About Amiee D'Maris Events

AP Events and Catering is a Napa, California-based catering company that specializes in elegant gourmet catering for wedding events. This catering service focuses on quality and superior service. They have a strong team of professional chefs and servers that make sure your wedding is nothing less than their best. AP Events and Catering a farm where we grow our own produce to create customizable menus with our very own local ingredients.

Cuisine
AP Events and Catering Inc. offers couples many options for their cuisine style. They are also able to meet many dietary needs such as gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan and vegetarian options. Some of their cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Japanese
  • Mediterranean
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Amiee D’Maris Events takes care of the setup, cleanup and delivery of their services. With buffet, family style, french style, plated or stations serving styles, couples have several options for how they would like their reception meal to be set up. In addition, the catering service can provide bar services with bartenders that offer a wide variety of services and drink options. Some of their other catering and bar services include:

• Cake and cake cutting
  • Dessert
  • Hors d'Oeuvres
  • Servers
  • Tastings
  • Cash, open or limited bar
  • Premium liquor

heinz wedding 3393
heinz wedding 3457
mikelarson0051amieedmarismlp7863
Amiee D'Maris Events
jen and jay signature drinks
mikelarson0078amieedmarismlp8120
0584tannisscottjbmfb
mikelarson0024amieedmarismlp7636
0812tannisscottjbmfb
Amiee D'Maris Events
jen and jay figs with goatcheese
Outdoor wedding ceremony
Outdoor wedding ceremony
succulent tulip
41850411Editf
salad
Amiee D'Maris Events
bacon wrapped date with goat cheese walnut
caprese salad
0746tannisscottjbmfb
Amiee D'Maris Events
jen and jay plated salads
mac and cheese
Amiee D'Maris Events
baby artichokes with lemon confit
cake white

16 Reviews for Amiee D'Maris Events

• cassiopeia0301

Charissa · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing food, excellent service

Amiee and her team are great! Amiee was our caterer at our wedding at Trentadue Winery in Aug 2018. I planned my wedding from out of town, and Amiee made the whole process easy - she was very personable and quick to respond with all my email inquiries. I had talked to other caterers from the preferred vendor list our venue gave us, but I felt that I connected the most with Amiee - she was very warm even with our first phone call. Right away, she was able to get what my husband and I like when it comes to food and she was able to create an amazing menu for us, based on what our food preferences are - we decided on Californian/Asian-inspired dishes. When we finally did our tasting with her, me and my husband were blown away by how good the food was! Needless to say we were confident that we made the right choice. On our wedding day, all of our guests were raving about the food! Which is a huge deal because our families can be very critical when it comes to food. From the appetizers, to the main entrees, and the dessert, everything was perfect (did I mention she also included a token cake for cutting, for free?!). Amiee's staff was very friendly too - they made sure all of the guests were attended to. Thanks so much, Amiee! I absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dominique Bridge · Married on 07/14/2018

Cross-cultural culinary delights!

Amiee catered our wedding in July at Viansa. Great food was among our top priorities and she absolutely delivered.

Starting as early as the tasting, we could tell she runs her business with a personal care and touch. She took all of our food preferences, must-have flavor profiles, and even elements from our cultures (Chinese and Jamaican) and incorporated them into a perfect and diverse menu. She also provided a discount when she learned we were required to use rentals from another vendor.

She took a consultative approach to planning the meal. We ultimately took her advice on family style because she recommended it would save us time in serving the meal, freeing up time for dancing, and we wouldn't have to take rsvp's on individual meal choices. She also has a designer in-house, who provided very cost effective signage and place cards.

When it came time for the wedding, her staff gave us the same excellent treatment, making sure we got a chance to try every hors d'oeuvre during cocktail hour and a well-plated meal for dinner. They also packed us a doggy bag, just in case we didn't have enough to eat!

When I say the food was great, I don't mean "great for wedding food," I mean great as in I wish she had a restaurant so we wouldn't have to plan another wedding to eat it!

Menu highlights:
    - Mini chicken and waffle appetizer
    - Lobster tostada appetizer
    - Truffle porcini ravioli
    - Miso black cod
    - Custom grapefruit rosemary cocktail (our guests raved about it!)

Amiee's services come at a price, but for us, it was well worth it and our guests still tell us months after how great the food was!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Chrisma · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing Food and Amazing Service

My husband and I could not be more happier with Amiee and her team as our wedding caterer. We got married last May and this review is long overdue. Amiee was a pleasure to work with. We mainly communicated via email but she would return any calls if I had further questions regarding our big day.

My husband and I consider our food tasting to be one of the best food experiences we've ever had. We heard ADE moved locations but the last tasting location was amazing, beautifully decorated, and we had so much fun sitting at a table in the center of the tasting room, while having a dedicated server explain each food item to us with Amiee going into more detail about the food. She was really easy to talk to but it helped that we shared a mutual love for Hawaii.

It's hectic during a wedding and we didn't get to partake in cocktail hour because we were shooting family portraits. One of the servers made sure to bring out a plate of every appetizer that we'd chosen, walked over to our photoshoot location, and didn't let anyone touch the servings he set aside for my husband and I. Personal touches like that are what make Amiee and her team a perfect choice for a wedding caterer.

Bottom line, her food is amaaaaazing, the service was impeccable (our head table loved our dedicated server), and presentation was beyond our exceptions for a wedding. Everything was literally beautiful. Thank you again Amiee for being our wedding caterer!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amiee D'Maris Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 130.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 108.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 132.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 74.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 184 Camino Oruga Napa, CA, 94558 See on map