1 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Amelia's Signature Events

Amelia's Signature Events is a Wedding and Event Planning company. We offer Full, Partial, and Wedding Management services for weddings, social, and corporate events in the Philadelphia region and surrounding areas. Event planning is an art, that allows us to have the creative ability to deliver the large and small details to ensure your event is what you envisioned.

From concept to execution, we are consistent with implementing our core values:

Client Centered-
Our packages are standard but our service is tailored to our client’s schedule, budget, and vision.

Professionalism-

We are available through multiple streams of communication, to be accessible to our clients in and out of state. Our staff pride ourselves on delivering polite, professional, and prompt customer service.

Multi-Cultural-

We embrace all of the uniqueness of each of our clients. We welcome a myriad of religious, cultural, and traditional events.

Most importantly, we love what we do. We love to see the beaming smiles on our clients face when it’s all said and done. To us, this means everything.

Follow Amelia's Signature Events on

4 Reviews for Amelia's Signature Events

Akeisha · Married on 04/23/2016

I recently got married in Philadelphia and we hired Amelia, The Planner, as our first step. That was by far the best thing we could have done. We both work two jobs and it was just so overwhelming at first. Luckily, I knew someone who had used Amelia as her planner. She highly recommended her. Everything we heard was just so positive. So we met with her 6 months before the wedding and she took it from there! She immediately questioned me about what I wanted and began suggesting vendors she knew and trusted. She was right on each one. She gave us a task timeline and tried to keep us on budget. She has immaculate taste on what will look the best and she knows what will work. We also hired her for our catering needs and our guests are still talking about our food choices. Amelia knows this business and other people had only high praises for her professionalism and just plain cute personality. We highly recommend hiring Amelia as your wedding planner.

Sent on 04/30/2016

After my engagement I knew that I was the marrying type, but not the wedding planning type. Therefore, I began a long search for wedding planners. I found Amelia's Signature Events and was able to receive full service wedding planning for an affordable price. Despite, no interest in planning my dream day, I knew most of the details I wanted and Amelia delivered on my fairytale day. She and her staff are organized, professional, patient, and passionate. Choosing Amelia's Signature Events allowed me to have a stressf-ree day and start a long term relationship with a "go to" all around event planner. Stop looking Brides, and Book them!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Amelia's Signature Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amelia's Signature Events 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Well organized and the location was amazing. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• 1 Belmont Avenue Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004 See on map