1 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,700
  • Deals 1

About Amelia's Signature Events

Amelia's Signature Events is a wedding and event planning business based out of Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. They offer full and partial planning as well as wedding management services. Amelia is the owner of Amelia's Signature Events. She believes that wedding planning is an artistic endeavor and desires to curate the vision that her clients have for their dream wedding. From the first meeting to the final moment, Amelia and her team are there to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

Amelia offers client-centered packages that are tailored to suit their clients. They believe in accessibility and professionalism, always delivering their services with an approachable demeanor. This business in inclusive and is able to accommodate a range of wedding types from religious to non-religious and more.

Follow Amelia's Signature Events on

4 Reviews for Amelia's Signature Events

Akeisha · Married on 04/23/2016

I recently got married in Philadelphia and we hired Amelia, The Planner, as our first step. That was by far the best thing we could have done. We both work two jobs and it was just so overwhelming at first. Luckily, I knew someone who had used Amelia as her planner. She highly recommended her. Everything we heard was just so positive. So we met with her 6 months before the wedding and she took it from there! She immediately questioned me about what I wanted and began suggesting vendors she knew and trusted. She was right on each one. She gave us a task timeline and tried to keep us on budget. She has immaculate taste on what will look the best and she knows what will work. We also hired her for our catering needs and our guests are still talking about our food choices. Amelia knows this business and other people had only high praises for her professionalism and just plain cute personality. We highly recommend hiring Amelia as your wedding planner.

Sent on 04/30/2016

After my engagement I knew that I was the marrying type, but not the wedding planning type. Therefore, I began a long search for wedding planners. I found Amelia's Signature Events and was able to receive full service wedding planning for an affordable price. Despite, no interest in planning my dream day, I knew most of the details I wanted and Amelia delivered on my fairytale day. She and her staff are organized, professional, patient, and passionate. Choosing Amelia's Signature Events allowed me to have a stressf-ree day and start a long term relationship with a "go to" all around event planner. Stop looking Brides, and Book them!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Amelia's Signature Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 120.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amelia's Signature Events 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Well organized and the location was amazing. Would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• 1 Belmont Avenue Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004 See on map
    215-978-9131 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amelia's Signature Events)
  • 1 Belmont Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Amelia's Signature Events)