Ambiance by Tejel

Santa Clara, CA View map

Ambiance by Tejel specializes in the design and coordination of dream weddings and corporate events. Whether it's an intimate gathering or a large wedding with all your friends and family, we can design and coordinate your event with an eye for detail and a deep commitment to making sure your big day is absolutely perfect.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

6,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Josh P. Married on 09/01/2018

Incredibly professional, calm, and capable wedding planning team

My wife and I highly recommend Tejel, Krupa, and the rest of the ABT team. They coordinated our Hindu-Jewish fusion wedding, which consisted of four days of events at various locations and venues in Napa, California. Through it all, they were consummate professionals, and we could not have imagined our wedding events being any more seamless, on schedule, and error free.

Tejel and ABT’s team had worked with many of our vendors before, and their existing working relationships in the Bay Area made for effortless communication and coordination. They anticipated issues that would need to be addressed before the wedding, coordinated the schedule of each event with our vendors and venues, and scheduled and attended site visits to all three of our venues. They brought food and drinks to us at each wedding event, transported and set up signs, directed guests to their seats, safeguarded our gifts and cards, and much more.

Most impressively, amidst all the little details, big decisions, and hiccups along the way (of which there were many), Tejel and her team were a never-ending source of calm, positive energy, and confidence. There was truly no issue that they couldn’t handle or hadn’t dealt with before, and they made everything look completely effortless. Most importantly, Tejel and the ABT team were our sole advocates; they never took advantage of us, always had our best interests in mind, worked tirelessly with our vendors and venue coordinators to ensure that our requests and decisions were honored, and even stayed longer than planned at our events to make sure everything went smoothly. When our wedding weekend arrived, we completely trusted Tejel and her team and were able to truly let go of the months of planning, be present, and enjoy every moment. Thank you so much, Tejel, Krupa, and the rest of the ABT team—our wedding would not have been the same without you!
    Harpreet Married on 07/09/2011
    When my husband and I talk about our wedding last weekend we always talk about Tejel. We booked her back in February after getting her name from our videographers. They spoke so highly of her that I had to meet her, and from the first moment I felt that she completely understood what we wanted for our fusion Indian-Chinese wedding. We had 4 months to plan and immediately she jumped on the opportunity. I really feel like when it comes to planning the biggest day of your life you need a planner who's not like totally on top of things but someone who can listen to you as a friend. We got both in Tejel!! She's amazing at responding to emails, just as fast as I would write it there would be a reply back! I could text her any time for anything and she always made me feel like i was the most important bride in the world even though I know she was working with other clients at the same time. What was important for us was that we live in Las Vegas and were planning a Cali wedding so I needed someone who could talk to vendors and go look at sites on my behalf. She came through like no one else I've ever worked with, she never pushed us to spend more money, this girl can bargain like no other! She worked SO well with all our vendors which I felt was really important and the vendors she chose for us were phenomeonal. And on the day of the wedding it went FLAWLESSLY. We were on time, everything went off without a hitch, and everyone had a great time. She took care of little things for us so we could focus on our wedding day. I have to say I have recommended her to ALL of my friends regardless where in Cali they are getting married. I want to plan another party so she can coordinate it!!! She is the reason our wedding was so beautiful and perfect!
    Priti Married on 06/26/2010
    Very few people become so successful so quickly, but my husband Ketal and I got a firsthand glimpse of this very achievement with Tejel and her event planning business. We had the pleasure of taking her on as the planner for our June 26th wedding. What immediately drew us to Tejel was her outgoing personality, humor and dedication to... her work.

We started planning our wedding with Tejel during the summer of 2009, and during the process we were always thrilled to learn that Tejel was taking on more and more clients, as it made us feel even more confident in her abilities to make any event successful. We can't forget to mention how fun Tejel actually made the process of wedding planning as it can become quite stressful as you are approaching your big day!

To this day, we are getting compliments on how beautifully executed our wedding events were, not to mention that they were ON TIME! As the first reviewer Paras mentioned, Indian weddings are NEVER on time, but Ketal and I were one of the lucky couples that could say our wedding was on time, and went VERY smoothly. Like many brides, I was a worrywart when it came to the wedding, but with Tejel by our side everything was under control and her presence really ensured that no details fell through the cracks.

Ketal and I would like to conclude by stating that it was an absolute pleasure to work with Tejel, and that we are ever so grateful to her for making our wedding so memorable, enjoyable, and flawless. We are sure we will be encountering her fabulous work again in the future at friends/family's weddings! Kudos to Tejel! :)

-Priti & Ketal Patel

Real Weddings

• Neil & Divya
    32 photos · 11/23/2019

Bogdan Condor Photography Bogdan Condor Photography Wedding Photographers

From a photographer's standpoint, things being on time on the wedding day is at utmost importance. I had recently the pleasure to be working with Tejel at a wedding, and she did a fantastic job coordinating everything. It was a two-day affair, about 600 guests, and everything went smooth and on time. I would fully recommend her to anyone who's looking for a wedding coordinator, you'll be more than happy with her dedication and professionalism. Bogdan Bogdan Condor Photography

Wedding Documentary Photography and Videography Wedding Documentary Photography and Videography Wedding Photographers

Excellent wedding coordinator and very professional. I would highly recommend Tejel for your wedding coordination needs.

Global Photography, Yogi Patel Global Photography, Yogi Patel Wedding Photographers

Tejel it was a pleasure working with you at Sheila's wedding at Palace Hotel in SF. You did a great job of planning and coordinating the wedding.

Santa Clara, 95050
Location of (Ambiance by Tejel)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding