Wedding Documentary Photography and Videography

Los Gatos, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

A full service photo and video production company that has been creating captivating images for over 10 years. We are unobtrusive, easy to work with, and produce high quality albums and tailor made films to your taste and budget.

Kalindi Married on 05/30/2015
    I cannot say enough about the quality of Vijays work!
    He and his team were very professional and artistic. My husband calls him a ninja because he was able to capture every moment for us without it ever feeling like he was in the way. He was very stealthy and even has his own drone!
    We used his videography as well, and I'm so glad we did because the wedding highlights video turned out amazing. My friends actually teared up when they watched it!
    It was really great to work with him. He's a very kind, down to earth person and easily accessible. He is quick to respond to emails/calls and he stayed in touch with us throughout the process, even after the wedding was over.
    We definitely highly recommend him!
    Roma Married on 12/13/2014
    Vijay has been great, getting us ready for the photography and videography for our upcoming weekend. Our engagement shoot photos are lovely, and I look forward to seeing photos and videos of the big event!
  • User1077239 2+ years ago
    Vijay is great! He tells a story with his photos and we really appreciated that. He comes with a team and works well with taking photos of the groom and bride while they are getting ready. We have only seen the photos so far and we love them (we wish we had taken time to take more actually!) and we are awaiting to see how the videography will turn out but we know it will be great! We would recommend that for couples to think about what pictures will be important to them to have later on for example we completely forgot to take family photos in our reception outfit which we do regret. So make a list of pictures you definitely want and let your photographer know before hand!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Makeovers by Asma Makeovers by Asma Wedding Hair & Makeup

Vijay Is very talented Professional and his work is amazing. I would highly recommend him to any future brides for wedding or engagement shoots . Besides he has a very nice and friendly demeanor which makes it very comfortable for brides to communicate . I would rate him a ten out of ten.

Twitterpated Weddings Twitterpated Weddings Wedding Planners

Vijay is a great photographer to work with - he is very responsive and a great team player. He loves what he does and it shows. He does an amazing job taking the photos, getting them posted quickly and listening to the couple's needs!

Pure Solutions Skincare & Makeup Artistry Pure Solutions Skincare & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of meeting Vijay a few years back on a photo shoot. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the photographs came out. When I viewed his website to learn more about him and the services he offers I was in a awe! His photographs and videography are breathe taking to say the least. He has an eye for catching those memorable moments and I recommend him to everybody I know or meet who tells me they are getting married. If you are looking for quality service and the "Perfect" wedding photographer look no further then Wedding Documentary. I promise you will not regret your decision.

16022 Rose Ave Los Gatos, 95030
Location of (Wedding Documentary Photography and Videography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding