Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amberlee Christey Photography

With a love for all things weddings, Amberlee has had the pleasure of photographing over 80 of them since opening her business in 2007. Her images have been featured in and on the covers of WV Weddings,  Corridor and Cowgirls in Style Magazine.  Her portrait and lifestyle photography has been featured in over 25 magazines -including three covers there as well. Based in Morgantown, W.Va., since 2007, she has experience with various venues and outdoor locations around North Central West Virginia including Bridgeport and Clarksburg, as well as the Pittsburgh and Washington, D.C. areas.  Planning a destination wedding? We LOVE to travel!  We've photographed weddings in Jamaica, Mexico, Montana, New York, Colorado, Hawaii, Delaware, and Virginia  and we'd love to go back!

Random Amberlee Facts!

I have degrees from WVU in photography & sculpture
I'm also a certified bench jewler and worked as a goldsmith for 3 years
I'm quiet and shy until I get to know you or I have a camera in hand
I drive a wee bit too fast...  Just a wee bit
I'm obsessed with sunglasses
I listen to all kinds of music usually at extreme volumes
I make random crafts when I'm stressed
I buy necklaces like they're going out of style

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Trash The Dress (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

My husband and I truly can't say enough great things about Amberlee! She did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photography. We love all the pictures so much that we are struggling to pick which ones to hang in our house. I never dreamed our wedding photos would be so wonderful! I have had people tell me that my wedding pictures look like they belong on the cover of a magazine, and it is all due to Amberlee's talent and vision. She captured details that I brought tears to my eyes as I looked through the photos. She worked so well with all of our family, including my nieces and nephews ranging from ages 1-6. She did an amazing job of capturing gorgeous, candid photos. If I can give any advice to anyone planning a wedding, it is to let Amberlee be a part of your wedding day. She helps brides make a wedding day timeline to help everything flow flawlessly. There is not a single thing I would have changed about our wedding photos. Thank you SO much, Amberlee!!

Photo
Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amberlee provides top notch service that really can't be compared.She is professional but by the end of your meeting, you feel like you are best friends. Amberlee didn't just take photos, she also gave me a lot of insight to the wedding planning world, which was very helpful! I loved her photography when I saw it pre-wedding planning, and knew I needed her at my wedding!
The photos came out fabulously, she is a dream to work with, and is very flexible to anything you need or have in mind. She's the best and I know we will keep coming back to her for all our photog needs.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Amberlee has been amazing for us! We clicked instantly making our engagement photos effortless. She has been so accommodating and has managed to capture who my fiancé and I really are!
-Raleigh

Save the Date
Negatives
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amberlee Christey is one of the best photographers in the business! When she is the photographer at Lakeview we know we never have to worry. She knows how to capture every emotion of your special day!

Events