Manassas, VA 20110 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup is a Manassas, Virginia-based company specializing in makeup artistry and hair design for weddings. Enhancing the bride's natural beauty, they provide custom-blend foundations to flawlessly match the bride's skin tone. Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup creates gorgeous, creative hairstyles and stunning makeup looks for the special occasion.

Experience
Founder and owner Trisha Uraje is a makeup artist and licensed cosmetologist. Part of the industry for more than 17 years, she and her team have provided beauty services for more than 350 weddings.

Offering long-lasting airbrush services, Amazing Occasion's makeup can last until the next day. They provide the following services using top-of-the-line cosmetic products:

• Consultations

125 Reviews for Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!!!

The name fits this fantastic group of people- amazing! Trisha and her group of ladies are so incredibly professional, talented, and efficient! Trisha was able to do two hair trials for me and talk me through them so that I could truly find my vision among two conflicting hairstyle ideas. She even found time in her schedule to do my semi-permanent lashes, which came out beautifully! She is so wonderful to spend time with and I'm so happy that she did the hair for my wedding party, MOB/MOG, and me on the wedding day. Everyone's hairstyles (and makeup) looked great and lasted! Thank you, Trisha!

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2018

I am beyond happy that I used Amazing Occasions for my wedding day hair and makeup up! Trisha was so great to work with! She was very professional, easy to contact, and very responsive to all my questions. I was worried about not having enough time to get through everyone's hair and make up, so she came an hour earlier than needed, and we were done way ahead of schedule, which took so much pressure off our timeline. She was very willing to go over the timeline more than once so I felt comfortable with how the day would go, and it really could not have gone better. My hair and makeup trial was also perfect. It started with a consultation so Trisha and Emily (the makeup artist) could get an idea of what I wanted, and then they gave me exactly that. Trisha and Emily were punctual and so friendly the day of. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, my grandmother, and myself got ready in a hotel room, and it was great to have them there. Having them on location was the best part. We all looked INCREDIBLE. The most impressive part was that our hair and makeup lasted all day! My sister-in-law booked them on the spot for her wedding because they both made such a good impression. Overall, I am extremely happy we choses Amazing Occasions for our hair and makeup. They did such a wonderful job, and everyone was happy with their look, which is not always easy with a large group. I chose Amazing Occasions because of their excellent reviews, and I am so happy I get to give them one! I would recommend them to every bride! They really do live up to their name "amazing!"

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Brianne! Your opinion means a lot to us and we are so thrilled that we got to be apart of your big day and now we get to see you again and be apart of your sister in laws big day! Thank you for entrusting us!!! See you soon!

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• All About You Event Management
    All About You Event Management Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Latrisha of Amazing Occasions Hair & Make-up for several of my weddings. She is wonderful! She takes great care of her clients and definitely makes them look especially beautiful for their day. She's flexible and her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend her for your wedding day!

• Manassas, VA 20110 See on map