Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

About Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

Let us make your special occasion Amazing!

Amazing Occasions is here to make you look AMAZING on your special occasion! We are an "Award Winning" team of hair and makeup artist specializing in makeup artistry and hair design for any and every special occasion but we specialize in what we do best.....WEDDINGS! We offer many services in our beauty studio from semi-permanent lash extensions to aesthetic services which you can purchase individually or in a package. Using top of the line cosmetics we enhance your natural beauty to make you look gorgeous and if you like what you see, the products are available to you for purchase. We also custom blend your foundation to match your skin flawlessly!  Interested in airbrushing that will give you a complete flawless look that will last until the next day then you are at the right place! . It would be our pleasure to provide you with gorgeous and creative hairstyles and stunning makeup for your special occasion. We all know that makeup and hair design is a very important part of your style when arriving at your destination. Whether it's your wedding day, prom, pageant, or just a special occasion, let me help make your occasion AMAZING!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup Trial (6)
Wedding Party Makeup (5)
Natural Makeup (5)
Airbrush Makeup (3)

Trisha was the absolute BEST vendor I worked with on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond and she was flexible when my photographer kept changing the timeline. I had never gotten my make up professionally done prior to my trial so my expectations were very low, but wow - I was so incredibly happy with her work! On the day of, Trisha and Jasmine did the hair and make up of me, my four bridesmaids, and my mom. We all felt beautiful and loved the way we looked! Thank you!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kassandra, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Had my trial done with Trisha and my wedding day make up done with Kimberly. Loved both looks. Kimberly did such an amazing job the day off. I was so thrilled and everyone thought it looked great. It was natural amd light and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
7 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have had the pleasure of working with Latrisha of Amazing Occasions Hair & Make-up for several of my weddings. She is wonderful! She takes great care of her clients and definitely makes them look especially beautiful for their day. She's flexible and her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Events

Manassas, VA 20110   See On Map
571-393-8891 (phone)
Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup is a wedding Hair & Makeup Artist Team from Northern Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia , DC, and Maryland. Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup is a professional Hair and Makeup Team that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry since 2011 specializing in On-site Hair & Makeup Services .