Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup Reviews

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 7
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!!!

The name fits this fantastic group of people- amazing! Trisha and her group of ladies are so incredibly professional, talented, and efficient! Trisha was able to do two hair trials for me and talk me through them so that I could truly find my vision among two conflicting hairstyle ideas. She even found time in her schedule to do my semi-permanent lashes, which came out beautifully! She is so wonderful to spend time with and I'm so happy that she did the hair for my wedding party, MOB/MOG, and me on the wedding day. Everyone's hairstyles (and makeup) looked great and lasted! Thank you, Trisha!

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2018

I am beyond happy that I used Amazing Occasions for my wedding day hair and makeup up! Trisha was so great to work with! She was very professional, easy to contact, and very responsive to all my questions. I was worried about not having enough time to get through everyone's hair and make up, so she came an hour earlier than needed, and we were done way ahead of schedule, which took so much pressure off our timeline. She was very willing to go over the timeline more than once so I felt comfortable with how the day would go, and it really could not have gone better. My hair and makeup trial was also perfect. It started with a consultation so Trisha and Emily (the makeup artist) could get an idea of what I wanted, and then they gave me exactly that. Trisha and Emily were punctual and so friendly the day of. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, my grandmother, and myself got ready in a hotel room, and it was great to have them there. Having them on location was the best part. We all looked INCREDIBLE. The most impressive part was that our hair and makeup lasted all day! My sister-in-law booked them on the spot for her wedding because they both made such a good impression. Overall, I am extremely happy we choses Amazing Occasions for our hair and makeup. They did such a wonderful job, and everyone was happy with their look, which is not always easy with a large group. I chose Amazing Occasions because of their excellent reviews, and I am so happy I get to give them one! I would recommend them to every bride! They really do live up to their name "amazing!"

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Brianne! Your opinion means a lot to us and we are so thrilled that we got to be apart of your big day and now we get to see you again and be apart of your sister in laws big day! Thank you for entrusting us!!! See you soon!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend!! Trisha is exceptional and very reliable! I couldn't believe how gorgeous my wedding hair and makeup turned out. I looked like a goddess! My husband was stunned when he saw me. My skin looked flawless and my eye shadow was beyond perfect...it was just what I envisioned. Trisha gives you what you want but at the same time she'll make suggestions based on what would look best with your skin tone, undertones, eye shape, etc. She is a true artist! Thank you Trisha!!

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Was Great!

Loved Kim! She came to my apartment and was super accommodating considering I was squishing us into my apartments little bathroom. Loved how my hair and makeup looked in my photos, she really did a great job. Especially considering I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted haha

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Uh-mazzzzzing!

Amazing Occasions were prompt in response, friendly, punctual, and talented! I felt the prettiest I've ever been on our wedding day! Hailey Davis was our makeup and hair stylist. She did such an amazing job on all our hair and my makeup! She was done right on time and it looked exactly like my trial! Great service!!!

J · Married on 09/15/2018

Trisha did an amazing job for my wedding! She was very efficient and everyone's hair looked awesome. My hair stayed intact all night, even though I danced A LOT, and my makeup stayed in place, mascara included, even though I cried about three times. I would definitely recommend Trisha for your event!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day! Best wishes to you and your husband!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

WOW! What a pleasure it was dealing with Trisha and her incredibly talented staff! I booked Trisha after my Matron of Honor used her for her wedding, and I was so happy with my decision. Every email was responded to in a timely fashion, and Trisha was extremely flexible with my desired services. When it came time for my trial, I had Jasmine doing my makeup and Hailey doing my hair. Oh my goodness- they were FANTASTIC! Both Jasmine and Hailey were able to look at my inspiration pictures and talk with me about my vision in order to create the perfect wedding day look for me! When my big day arrived, we all had a BLAST getting ready! I had 4 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself, all getting hair and makeup done. Jasmine and Hailey were both incredibly efficient and their attention to detail was top notch. My wedding day look came out even better than my trial! I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend both Jasmine and Hailey - thank you so much for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 8
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 9
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 10
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 11

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!! That means so much to us! Thank you for allowing us to share a special part of your day!!!

Kenya · Married on 08/24/2018

Highly recommend!!!!! Booked Trisha to do my hair and makeup for my wedding this August. She was super responsive, answered all of the many questions I had, and was very professional. Her pricing and contract information was stated on her website and very easy to understand. Now let’s get to her work.... she did an AMAZING job, my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t believe I could look this good. She did makeup for my bridal party as well and all of them looked wonderful. Thank you Trisha for making me look glamorous on my special day!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kenya!!! Congratulations to you and your new husband! Thank you for your service and be safe out there!

Molly · Married on 08/03/2018

Brides look no further! Book Trisha! Hair and makeup was my last vendor to book and hands down the one that made me most anxious. Sadly, I’ve seen so many brides turn out with cakey makeup and not like the best version of themselves on their day or they have the flawless finish but the cost is astronomical! Trisha to the rescue!!! She is incredible! I felt like the absolute best version of me on my wedding day! She took in all my requests during our trial together and put together a stunning look, and then remembered each part for wedding day! I wasn’t exactly sure about how I wanted my hair at my trial and when she was finished I knew the second I saw myself it was just the look I wanted! She is knowledgeable, friendly, talented, professional, communicative, and amazing at what she does! She even stayed with me from our getting ready location to the venue and touched me up after the ceremony per my request, now THAT is amazing service!!! I was beyond thankful to find her, and had full confidence being in her hands on wedding day! Book her while you can!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

You are so incredibly sweet Molly! It was absolutely my pleasure meeting you and I wish you the very best on your marriage! Hope to see you in the future!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Trisha and her team did an absolutely amazing job on hair & make-up for my wedding day. I felt so beautiful and confident on my big day and my hubby most definitely approved!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 12
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 13

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so very much Nicole! You look gorgeous! It was such a pleasure being a big part of your day!

Leigh · Married on 06/09/2018

Trisha was amazing!! She made me, my mother in law, and bridesmaids all look and feel beautiful. I used her for both my engagement and wedding. She could not have been kinder and easier to work with! Trisha was so quick at doing hair and it looked amazing. The curls even held all night for some of my bridesmaids whose hair never holds a curl. Jasmine did a wonderful job on our makeup! We couldn't stop looking at ourselves in the mirror. Cannot wait to use them both for another Amazing Occasion!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 14
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 15
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 16

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh!!!! I am so happy I got to know you and I wish you so much happiness!!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/27/2018

I found Amazing Occasions at the beginning of April 2018 for my May 2018 wedding. I booked another salon beforehand, but after doing the hair and make up trial I did not feel pretty, nor did I feel like I looked like myself. Trisha responded to my late night inquiry within a few minutes. I scheduled a trial with Kimberly at the salon the following weekend. She was incredibly patient with me and made all the requested adjustments. After the trial, I felt at ease and I booked services for myself and my bridal party that day. Trisha was very responsive to all of my emails before the wedding. My wedding was this past weekend and Kimberly did my hair and make up and then the hair for my bridesmaids and our groomswoman. Jasmine did make up for the mother of the groom and my bridesmaids. Both stylists were very professional and made us look our best for the wedding. Kimberly even spent extra time redoing the back of my hair because I changed my vision after she finished my hair. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much! You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate you entrusting us with your big day!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing Occasions made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. I had an amazing experience with everyone, and they worked with all different hair, skin and ages with my bridal party and family members. They came highly recommended from three different friends at three different weddings in the area!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 17
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 18

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Hi Jessica! Congratulations on your marriage and thank you so much for the kind review! We really do love what we do and we are honored to have been apart of your big day! You looked amazing! Best wishes! -Trisha

Judy · Married on 05/06/2018

I'm so glad Trisha was available to provide hair and makeup services at my wedding. I found her through a vendor day at my venue and went to her studio in Manassas for my trial. Initially, I was planning on doing my own makeup, however Emily was my makeup artist and her skill and talent convinced me to book both services for myself, bridesmaids, and mothers. She was willing to work with me and my preferences and I was very happy with how my makeup and hair turned out. Trisha is a genius with hair. I can't believe how amazing it looked. It was just as I pictured it and she was willing to also work with me to make any changes from my trial. Both were early and set up on the day of and super efficient with timing, everyone was done well before the pictures/ceremony. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Amazing Occasions!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Judy for your kind review, We are honored and thrilled that we could be apart of your big day!!!

Carlene · Married on 04/20/2018

Trisha was excellent to work with! She is so responsive to emails and answered all my questions so quickly. From the first time meeting her at the trial, I knew I had made the right decision. She is very calm and professional. At my trial, she listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. On the day of the wedding, she arrived extra early to make sure traffic did not hold her up. She showed me my look each step of the way to make sure I liked what she had done so far. My sister and mother in law also had their hair and makeup done and were very pleased. I have already referred Trisha to a co-worker who is planning her wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Carlene! Your review means so much to me and I truly appreciate the referral! Best wishes on your marriage and thank you for entrusting me with your wedding day!!!

Kassandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Trisha was the absolute BEST vendor I worked with on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond and she was flexible when my photographer kept changing the timeline. I had never gotten my make up professionally done prior to my trial so my expectations were very low, but wow - I was so incredibly happy with her work! On the day of, Trisha and Jasmine did the hair and make up of me, my four bridesmaids, and my mom. We all felt beautiful and loved the way we looked! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kassandra! It truly was a pleasure being apart of your wedding day! I can't wait to see photos :D
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Had my trial done with Trisha and my wedding day make up done with Kimberly. Loved both looks. Kimberly did such an amazing job the day off. I was so thrilled and everyone thought it looked great. It was natural amd light and I couldn't be happier.

Vicky · Married on 08/26/2017

10/5 if I could! Trisha made my hair and make up so beautiful on my wedding day, my bridesmaid were also very happy! I usually never wear make up, so anything on my face makes me feel awkward. I told her in the beginning that I wanted something natural and she did exactly that! She used make up where you were able to still my freckles and didn't look like my face was "cakey". I am so incredibly happy and am glad I went with her! She is extremely professional and prompt in responses, which is much needed as someone who was already dealing with a lot for their big day! She was early and helped my 5 girls with their mu&h as well, bringing in additional help who was also great.

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 19

Cecilia · Married on 08/18/2017

Great experience, when I have another function I am definitely going to use this vendor.

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2017

Trisha was wonderful to work with. She is very talented and listens to what you want. I also thought her prices were reasonable compared to others. The day of she brought another woman to help and she was just as great!

Elana · Married on 08/05/2017

Trisha and Kimberly were great and my day of hair and makeup was beautiful. I scheduled my hair and makeup trial the morning of my engagement pictures. Trisha accidentally left her airbrush makeup tool somewhere so, instead of rescheduling (because she knew about the engagement photos) she did my trial with regular makeup and then scheduled another free airbrush makeup trial. Turns out I liked the regular makeup better and did that for my wedding, and I would not have known that if she had not forgotten the airbrush tool, because I thought I was set on airbrush! Also, Trisha is just a really nice, smart, and cool person!

My wedding day "natural look with a pop" was beautiful and all my photos look great. After the trial, I decided to go with a slightly fancier hairstyle than we did during the trial, and Trisha executed it perfectly on the wedding day. We had not practiced it with the bridal hair piece or the extensions (which she puts in for free) and it came out amazingly. All my bridesmaids hair looked amazing as well. One wanted a more rustic look whereas her hairstyle was tighter, so she took it down, but I actually really liked what Kimberly did. Trisha also did a good job dealing with my mom respectfully, who was complaining about her hairstyle because she wanted a blowout. Amazing Occasions doesn't do blow outs--go to a salon for that! That was my mom's issue, not Trisha's and I applaud how she dealt with it and am sorry she had to. Also, Trisha had booked a very small morning wedding the morning before mine which made me very nervous, but she came on time and we were not rushed at all. I do wish she had told me though, because we ended up booking an assistant, Kimberly, to make sure we stay on schedule. Only thing I'd change is a wish I bought a touch up lipstick, as it definitely was not as bright by ceremony time. Amazing Occasions was great and I highly recommend booking Trisha!

• Ally

Ally · Married on 05/28/2017

Trisha did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on the day of the wedding. Let me tell you---she is extremely patient and talented! I had THREE hair trials, each time I would get my hair done and it looked great and my vision would change. Trisha was super accommodating and didn't judge me when I kept coming back to get it re-done. On the day of the wedding my hair was perfect, it had the exact amount of volume I wanted and my bun was elegant and classy. She also works quickly and finished way ahead of schedule. Thank you Trisha for my awesome hair!

Gabriella · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing to coordinate and work with this far! Trish is so professional and does her very best to make sure the bride is truly happy! Will recommend her to all my friends!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Trisha. My hair and makeup looked absolutely fantastic on the day of - and given that my hair is notoriously unruly, this in and of itself was a miracle. The hair and makeup stayed put all day long, despite no small amount of sweating on my part throughout the day. Even though some light rain and misting early in the day, the curls in my hair didn't budge. She also did two of my bridesmaids' hair, which turned out beautifully. Trisha was prompt, professional, and reasonable in her pricing. I also did a trial beforehand, and Trisha was extremely accommodating during that and willing to adjust based on my input. Highly recommend hiring Trisha for your big day!