118 Reviews for Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (14)
Makeup Trial (14)
Eye Makeup (13)
Natural Makeup (12)
Wedding Party Makeup (11)
Contour Makeup (10)
Licensed (6)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
118 Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup Reviews

Trisha did an amazing job for my wedding! She was very efficient and everyone's hair looked awesome. My hair stayed intact all night, even though I danced A LOT, and my makeup stayed in place, mascara included, even though I cried about three times. I would definitely recommend Trisha for your event!

Profile Picture J, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Highly recommend!!!!! Booked Trisha to do my hair and makeup for my wedding this August. She was super responsive, answered all of the many questions I had, and was very professional. Her pricing and contract information was stated on her website and very easy to understand. Now let’s get to her work.... she did an AMAZING job, my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t believe I could look this good. She did makeup for my bridal party as well and all of them looked wonderful. Thank you Trisha for making me look glamorous on my special day!!!!

Profile Picture Kenya, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Brides look no further! Book Trisha! Hair and makeup was my last vendor to book and hands down the one that made me most anxious. Sadly, I’ve seen so many brides turn out with cakey makeup and not like the best version of themselves on their day or they have the flawless finish but the cost is astronomical! Trisha to the rescue!!! She is incredible! I felt like the absolute best version of me on my wedding day! She took in all my requests during our trial together and put together a stunning look, and then remembered each part for wedding day! I wasn’t exactly sure about how I wanted my hair at my trial and when she was finished I knew the second I saw myself it was just the look I wanted! She is knowledgeable, friendly, talented, professional, communicative, and amazing at what she does! She even stayed with me from our getting ready location to the venue and touched me up after the ceremony per my request, now THAT is amazing service!!! I was beyond thankful to find her, and had full confidence being in her hands on wedding day! Book her while you can!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Trisha and her team did an absolutely amazing job on hair & make-up for my wedding day. I felt so beautiful and confident on my big day and my hubby most definitely approved!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Trisha was amazing!! She made me, my mother in law, and bridesmaids all look and feel beautiful. I used her for both my engagement and wedding. She could not have been kinder and easier to work with! Trisha was so quick at doing hair and it looked amazing. The curls even held all night for some of my bridesmaids whose hair never holds a curl. Jasmine did a wonderful job on our makeup! We couldn't stop looking at ourselves in the mirror. Cannot wait to use them both for another Amazing Occasion!

Profile Picture Leigh, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I found Amazing Occasions at the beginning of April 2018 for my May 2018 wedding. I booked another salon beforehand, but after doing the hair and make up trial I did not feel pretty, nor did I feel like I looked like myself. Trisha responded to my late night inquiry within a few minutes. I scheduled a trial with Kimberly at the salon the following weekend. She was incredibly patient with me and made all the requested adjustments. After the trial, I felt at ease and I booked services for myself and my bridal party that day. Trisha was very responsive to all of my emails before the wedding. My wedding was this past weekend and Kimberly did my hair and make up and then the hair for my bridesmaids and our groomswoman. Jasmine did make up for the mother of the groom and my bridesmaids. Both stylists were very professional and made us look our best for the wedding. Kimberly even spent extra time redoing the back of my hair because I changed my vision after she finished my hair. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Amazing Occasions made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. I had an amazing experience with everyone, and they worked with all different hair, skin and ages with my bridal party and family members. They came highly recommended from three different friends at three different weddings in the area!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I'm so glad Trisha was available to provide hair and makeup services at my wedding. I found her through a vendor day at my venue and went to her studio in Manassas for my trial. Initially, I was planning on doing my own makeup, however Emily was my makeup artist and her skill and talent convinced me to book both services for myself, bridesmaids, and mothers. She was willing to work with me and my preferences and I was very happy with how my makeup and hair turned out. Trisha is a genius with hair. I can't believe how amazing it looked. It was just as I pictured it and she was willing to also work with me to make any changes from my trial. Both were early and set up on the day of and super efficient with timing, everyone was done well before the pictures/ceremony. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Amazing Occasions!

Profile Picture Judy, 5/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Trisha was excellent to work with! She is so responsive to emails and answered all my questions so quickly. From the first time meeting her at the trial, I knew I had made the right decision. She is very calm and professional. At my trial, she listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. On the day of the wedding, she arrived extra early to make sure traffic did not hold her up. She showed me my look each step of the way to make sure I liked what she had done so far. My sister and mother in law also had their hair and makeup done and were very pleased. I have already referred Trisha to a co-worker who is planning her wedding!

Profile Picture Carlene, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Trisha was the absolute BEST vendor I worked with on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond and she was flexible when my photographer kept changing the timeline. I had never gotten my make up professionally done prior to my trial so my expectations were very low, but wow - I was so incredibly happy with her work! On the day of, Trisha and Jasmine did the hair and make up of me, my four bridesmaids, and my mom. We all felt beautiful and loved the way we looked! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Had my trial done with Trisha and my wedding day make up done with Kimberly. Loved both looks. Kimberly did such an amazing job the day off. I was so thrilled and everyone thought it looked great. It was natural amd light and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

10/5 if I could! Trisha made my hair and make up so beautiful on my wedding day, my bridesmaid were also very happy! I usually never wear make up, so anything on my face makes me feel awkward. I told her in the beginning that I wanted something natural and she did exactly that! She used make up where you were able to still my freckles and didn't look like my face was "cakey". I am so incredibly happy and am glad I went with her! She is extremely professional and prompt in responses, which is much needed as someone who was already dealing with a lot for their big day! She was early and helped my 5 girls with their mu&h as well, bringing in additional help who was also great.

Profile Picture Vicky, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Great experience, when I have another function I am definitely going to use this vendor.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Trisha was wonderful to work with. She is very talented and listens to what you want. I also thought her prices were reasonable compared to others. The day of she brought another woman to help and she was just as great!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Trisha and Kimberly were great and my day of hair and makeup was beautiful. I scheduled my hair and makeup trial the morning of my engagement pictures. Trisha accidentally left her airbrush makeup tool somewhere so, instead of rescheduling (because she knew about the engagement photos) she did my trial with regular makeup and then scheduled another free airbrush makeup trial. Turns out I liked the regular makeup better and did that for my wedding, and I would not have known that if she had not forgotten the airbrush tool, because I thought I was set on airbrush! Also, Trisha is just a really nice, smart, and cool person!

My wedding day "natural look with a pop" was beautiful and all my photos look great. After the trial, I decided to go with a slightly fancier hairstyle than we did during the trial, and Trisha executed it perfectly on the wedding day. We had not practiced it with the bridal hair piece or the extensions (which she puts in for free) and it came out amazingly. All my bridesmaids hair looked amazing as well. One wanted a more rustic look whereas her hairstyle was tighter, so she took it down, but I actually really liked what Kimberly did. Trisha also did a good job dealing with my mom respectfully, who was complaining about her hairstyle because she wanted a blowout. Amazing Occasions doesn't do blow outs--go to a salon for that! That was my mom's issue, not Trisha's and I applaud how she dealt with it and am sorry she had to. Also, Trisha had booked a very small morning wedding the morning before mine which made me very nervous, but she came on time and we were not rushed at all. I do wish she had told me though, because we ended up booking an assistant, Kimberly, to make sure we stay on schedule. Only thing I'd change is a wish I bought a touch up lipstick, as it definitely was not as bright by ceremony time. Amazing Occasions was great and I highly recommend booking Trisha!

Profile Picture Elana, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Trisha did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on the day of the wedding. Let me tell you---she is extremely patient and talented! I had THREE hair trials, each time I would get my hair done and it looked great and my vision would change. Trisha was super accommodating and didn't judge me when I kept coming back to get it re-done. On the day of the wedding my hair was perfect, it had the exact amount of volume I wanted and my bun was elegant and classy. She also works quickly and finished way ahead of schedule. Thank you Trisha for my awesome hair!

Profile Picture Ally, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Hair

Amazing to coordinate and work with this far! Trish is so professional and does her very best to make sure the bride is truly happy! Will recommend her to all my friends!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough amazing things about Trisha. My hair and makeup looked absolutely fantastic on the day of - and given that my hair is notoriously unruly, this in and of itself was a miracle. The hair and makeup stayed put all day long, despite no small amount of sweating on my part throughout the day. Even though some light rain and misting early in the day, the curls in my hair didn't budge. She also did two of my bridesmaids' hair, which turned out beautifully. Trisha was prompt, professional, and reasonable in her pricing. I also did a trial beforehand, and Trisha was extremely accommodating during that and willing to adjust based on my input. Highly recommend hiring Trisha for your big day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Trisha did an AMAZING job with my makeup and hair. In particular, I thought my makeup was spectacular!! She did hair for me, my mother, and 7 bridesmaids before the wedding and finished on time. I was super impressed because one of my bridesmaids was being high maintenance about her hair and Trisha took the time to do it over TWICE with zero complaints. My mother in law also wanted some last minute makeup and Trisha spent a few minutes on her makeup, even though she wasn't scheduled to have anything done. Everything looked BETTER than my trial. Overall I was so pleased with Trisha and her services. A friend asked for her info after the event for another girl's wedding! Thank you so much to Trisha and her team!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Trish and Jasmine were amazing! Easy to communicate with, extremely flexible and easy going. After the trial hair/makeup session I decided I wanted less makeup (never wear makeup). She made me feel like a princess and myself + a little makeup and eyelashes :) !!! Myself and 7 other women, full hair and makeup from 930am to 1:45pm! COMPLETE! She stuck to the timeline perfectly and made sure everyone felt beautiful! Thank you for your time, professionalism and amazing skills!

Profile Picture Kylie, 4/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Trisha is awesome! She did my engagement hair and makeup and when I kept changing who was getting their hair and makeup done for my wedding, she was very accommodating. We added bridesmaids makeup and my mom's hair in the last weeks and she brought Ashley to help, who was awesome too. She made sure I loved my hair and makeup, made me and my girls feel beautiful! On top of that, everything photographed beautifully!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Trisha is FANTASTIC! I had 6 ladies, including myself, have their hair and make up done. Trisha and Juliana did such a wonderful job, we all looked beautiful! She really listens to what you want, and makes you feel absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We used Amazing Hair and Makeup for both hair and makeup for my recent wedding. They traveled to the venue and provided services for 11 individuals. I have been in a lot of weddings and felt that I hadn't seen a hair/makeup team do a better job. Everyone looked stunning! And they were fast, finishing ahead of our timeline. After realizing I didn't hire enough hair and makeup professionals to allow my bridal party to wake up at a reasonable hour, Trisha scrambled to find other professionals that she trusted so we could move our start time back. Despite the last minute request, she was able to find enough people to move our start time back to something I was comfortable with. She also did my hair exactly how I wanted it, and I know that I wasn't the best at describing what I wanted and it wasn't necessarily something she did a lot. Despite that, she was able to understand what I was asking for and delivered. I would recommend her and her team without hesitation to anyone!

Profile Picture User5315580, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Trisha was a blast to work with! She was able to provide hair and make up services to a total of 9 people for my wedding day. Our hair and make up turned out absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments all night long on our make up and hair and how stunning it was! = ) She was available for hair and make up trials before the wedding and was able to travel the day of my wedding and provide her services at our wedding venue which was so easy and convenient! Her pricing was also very reasonably priced compared to other vendors and her quality of service is absolutely amazing! She was so friendly and I'm beyond happy I choose Trisha to help get me and my girls looking beautiful for my wedding! = )

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews