Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup Reviews

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 7
  • Blair

Blair Ryland Lethbridge · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Work!

I’m so happy I chose Trisha Uraje for my wedding hair and makeup! Trisha and her team at Amazing Occasions were nothing but professional on my wedding day, and I was blown away by their work not only for me but for my entire bridal party. Despite having a large party and needing to work quickly, they took the time to listen to my girls’ requests and make sure everything was exactly how they liked it. The girls were in love with the results and I was too. Trisha and her team were timely, quick, and even finished ahead of schedule! I chose the Diamond Package because I wanted to spoil my friends, and Trisha arrived with champagne and muffins as promised. Prior to the wedding day, Trisha did my hair and makeup for our engagement photos and an additional trial session for bridal hair and makeup. She was very receptive to feedback and ensured I was absolutely satisfied with my look before she was done. I would 100% choose Trisha and Amazing Occasions again and I highly recommend you do too for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Mrochinski · Married on 07/26/2019

I felt like a queen!

Working with Trisha was so much fun and stress free!! She is so talented, and helped go above and beyond to make my vision for my hair and make-up not only come true, but look better than I could've imagined! I truly felt like a princess :) she also was able to do hair for 8 girls within 5 hours, including doing touch-ups and adding hair pieces, and my bridal make-up. I know that is no easy feat!! Love this lady and it was such a privilege to work with her! Thank you for helping make my big day even more perfect, Trisha!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Mary · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful hair and make-up -- thank you, Trisha!

Trisha is amazing! My bridesmaids and I loved working with her and her team for our hair and make-up. She is very professional and friendly, and we all loved our looks. In particular, one of my friends never is able to get her extremely hair straight to curl, yet Trisha was able to pull it off, and her hair stayed wavy for the whole wedding!

For my bridal hair and make-up, Trisha was very accommodating for my trial and listened thoughtfully to what I was hoping for - something polished but still natural, and she definitely nailed the look!

All in all, loved working with her and would highly recommend! Thanks Trisha!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Virginia · Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute best!

I used Trisha for my engagement photos and wedding and am so happy I did!

I had a huge party that needed hair and makeup (me, 11 bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law) and Trisha and her team not only did a beautiful job, but finished ahead of schedule. She was so friendly, very responsive to e-mails/phone calls/texts, and receptive to what your hair and makeup requests or concerns are.

I'm not very keen on hair and makeup and wasn't sure what would look best on me, but Trisha definitely has an act for what made me (and my bridal party) look amazing.

Book her now - you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!!!

The name fits this fantastic group of people- amazing! Trisha and her group of ladies are so incredibly professional, talented, and efficient! Trisha was able to do two hair trials for me and talk me through them so that I could truly find my vision among two conflicting hairstyle ideas. She even found time in her schedule to do my semi-permanent lashes, which came out beautifully! She is so wonderful to spend time with and I'm so happy that she did the hair for my wedding party, MOB/MOG, and me on the wedding day. Everyone's hairstyles (and makeup) looked great and lasted! Thank you, Trisha!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2018

I am beyond happy that I used Amazing Occasions for my wedding day hair and makeup up! Trisha was so great to work with! She was very professional, easy to contact, and very responsive to all my questions. I was worried about not having enough time to get through everyone's hair and make up, so she came an hour earlier than needed, and we were done way ahead of schedule, which took so much pressure off our timeline. She was very willing to go over the timeline more than once so I felt comfortable with how the day would go, and it really could not have gone better. My hair and makeup trial was also perfect. It started with a consultation so Trisha and Emily (the makeup artist) could get an idea of what I wanted, and then they gave me exactly that. Trisha and Emily were punctual and so friendly the day of. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, my grandmother, and myself got ready in a hotel room, and it was great to have them there. Having them on location was the best part. We all looked INCREDIBLE. The most impressive part was that our hair and makeup lasted all day! My sister-in-law booked them on the spot for her wedding because they both made such a good impression. Overall, I am extremely happy we choses Amazing Occasions for our hair and makeup. They did such a wonderful job, and everyone was happy with their look, which is not always easy with a large group. I chose Amazing Occasions because of their excellent reviews, and I am so happy I get to give them one! I would recommend them to every bride! They really do live up to their name "amazing!"

Sent on 10/13/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Brianne! Your opinion means a lot to us and we are so thrilled that we got to be apart of your big day and now we get to see you again and be apart of your sister in laws big day! Thank you for entrusting us!!! See you soon!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend!! Trisha is exceptional and very reliable! I couldn't believe how gorgeous my wedding hair and makeup turned out. I looked like a goddess! My husband was stunned when he saw me. My skin looked flawless and my eye shadow was beyond perfect...it was just what I envisioned. Trisha gives you what you want but at the same time she'll make suggestions based on what would look best with your skin tone, undertones, eye shape, etc. She is a true artist! Thank you Trisha!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Was Great!

Loved Kim! She came to my apartment and was super accommodating considering I was squishing us into my apartments little bathroom. Loved how my hair and makeup looked in my photos, she really did a great job. Especially considering I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted haha

Sent on 10/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Uh-mazzzzzing!

Amazing Occasions were prompt in response, friendly, punctual, and talented! I felt the prettiest I've ever been on our wedding day! Hailey Davis was our makeup and hair stylist. She did such an amazing job on all our hair and my makeup! She was done right on time and it looked exactly like my trial! Great service!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

J · Married on 09/15/2018

Trisha did an amazing job for my wedding! She was very efficient and everyone's hair looked awesome. My hair stayed intact all night, even though I danced A LOT, and my makeup stayed in place, mascara included, even though I cried about three times. I would definitely recommend Trisha for your event!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day! Best wishes to you and your husband!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

WOW! What a pleasure it was dealing with Trisha and her incredibly talented staff! I booked Trisha after my Matron of Honor used her for her wedding, and I was so happy with my decision. Every email was responded to in a timely fashion, and Trisha was extremely flexible with my desired services. When it came time for my trial, I had Jasmine doing my makeup and Hailey doing my hair. Oh my goodness- they were FANTASTIC! Both Jasmine and Hailey were able to look at my inspiration pictures and talk with me about my vision in order to create the perfect wedding day look for me! When my big day arrived, we all had a BLAST getting ready! I had 4 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself, all getting hair and makeup done. Jasmine and Hailey were both incredibly efficient and their attention to detail was top notch. My wedding day look came out even better than my trial! I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend both Jasmine and Hailey - thank you so much for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 8
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 9
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 10
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 11

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!! That means so much to us! Thank you for allowing us to share a special part of your day!!!

Kenya · Married on 08/24/2018

Highly recommend!!!!! Booked Trisha to do my hair and makeup for my wedding this August. She was super responsive, answered all of the many questions I had, and was very professional. Her pricing and contract information was stated on her website and very easy to understand. Now let’s get to her work.... she did an AMAZING job, my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t believe I could look this good. She did makeup for my bridal party as well and all of them looked wonderful. Thank you Trisha for making me look glamorous on my special day!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kenya!!! Congratulations to you and your new husband! Thank you for your service and be safe out there!

Molly · Married on 08/03/2018

Brides look no further! Book Trisha! Hair and makeup was my last vendor to book and hands down the one that made me most anxious. Sadly, I’ve seen so many brides turn out with cakey makeup and not like the best version of themselves on their day or they have the flawless finish but the cost is astronomical! Trisha to the rescue!!! She is incredible! I felt like the absolute best version of me on my wedding day! She took in all my requests during our trial together and put together a stunning look, and then remembered each part for wedding day! I wasn’t exactly sure about how I wanted my hair at my trial and when she was finished I knew the second I saw myself it was just the look I wanted! She is knowledgeable, friendly, talented, professional, communicative, and amazing at what she does! She even stayed with me from our getting ready location to the venue and touched me up after the ceremony per my request, now THAT is amazing service!!! I was beyond thankful to find her, and had full confidence being in her hands on wedding day! Book her while you can!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

You are so incredibly sweet Molly! It was absolutely my pleasure meeting you and I wish you the very best on your marriage! Hope to see you in the future!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Trisha and her team did an absolutely amazing job on hair & make-up for my wedding day. I felt so beautiful and confident on my big day and my hubby most definitely approved!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 12
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 13

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so very much Nicole! You look gorgeous! It was such a pleasure being a big part of your day!

Leigh · Married on 06/09/2018

Trisha was amazing!! She made me, my mother in law, and bridesmaids all look and feel beautiful. I used her for both my engagement and wedding. She could not have been kinder and easier to work with! Trisha was so quick at doing hair and it looked amazing. The curls even held all night for some of my bridesmaids whose hair never holds a curl. Jasmine did a wonderful job on our makeup! We couldn't stop looking at ourselves in the mirror. Cannot wait to use them both for another Amazing Occasion!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 14
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 15
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 16

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh!!!! I am so happy I got to know you and I wish you so much happiness!!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/27/2018

I found Amazing Occasions at the beginning of April 2018 for my May 2018 wedding. I booked another salon beforehand, but after doing the hair and make up trial I did not feel pretty, nor did I feel like I looked like myself. Trisha responded to my late night inquiry within a few minutes. I scheduled a trial with Kimberly at the salon the following weekend. She was incredibly patient with me and made all the requested adjustments. After the trial, I felt at ease and I booked services for myself and my bridal party that day. Trisha was very responsive to all of my emails before the wedding. My wedding was this past weekend and Kimberly did my hair and make up and then the hair for my bridesmaids and our groomswoman. Jasmine did make up for the mother of the groom and my bridesmaids. Both stylists were very professional and made us look our best for the wedding. Kimberly even spent extra time redoing the back of my hair because I changed my vision after she finished my hair. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much! You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate you entrusting us with your big day!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing Occasions made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. I had an amazing experience with everyone, and they worked with all different hair, skin and ages with my bridal party and family members. They came highly recommended from three different friends at three different weddings in the area!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 17
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 18

Hi Jessica!

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you so much for the kind review! We really do love what we do and we are honored to have been apart of your big day! You looked amazing! Best wishes!
    -Trisha

Judy · Married on 05/06/2018

I'm so glad Trisha was available to provide hair and makeup services at my wedding. I found her through a vendor day at my venue and went to her studio in Manassas for my trial. Initially, I was planning on doing my own makeup, however Emily was my makeup artist and her skill and talent convinced me to book both services for myself, bridesmaids, and mothers. She was willing to work with me and my preferences and I was very happy with how my makeup and hair turned out. Trisha is a genius with hair. I can't believe how amazing it looked. It was just as I pictured it and she was willing to also work with me to make any changes from my trial. Both were early and set up on the day of and super efficient with timing, everyone was done well before the pictures/ceremony. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Amazing Occasions!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Judy for your kind review, We are honored and thrilled that we could be apart of your big day!!!

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding was a few weeks ago and I have been holding off on writing a review to try and find the best words possible to let people know how incredible Trisha is. I have come to find out that words do not describe how kind, patient, talented, easy going, and understanding Trisha is! I booked with her well in advanced and because of this we have had many interactions and emails. To say that I felt like Trisha was my friend would be an understatement. We came to find out that we had similar things in common, one of them being my child and one of her children have the same name! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures, my hair and makeup wedding trial, and my most favorite, semi permanent eyelash extensions for my wedding. I was far from a prepared bride. Trisha was always professional and made it clear that it was okay! I am still in awe on how I looked on my wedding day. My makeup and hair was stunning and flawless! Do yourself a service and book this woman and her team before it is too late.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Omg!!! Thank you so much Rebecca!! You literally brought tears to my eyes. I have to admit that I am sad that your wedding is over as I really enjoyed corresponding with you and looking forward to your big day. You are definitely by far one of my favorite brides/clients and it was absolutely my pleasure getting to know you!!! Many blessings to you and your family on your marriage. Hope to see you soon!!!

Carlene · Married on 04/20/2018

Trisha was excellent to work with! She is so responsive to emails and answered all my questions so quickly. From the first time meeting her at the trial, I knew I had made the right decision. She is very calm and professional. At my trial, she listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. On the day of the wedding, she arrived extra early to make sure traffic did not hold her up. She showed me my look each step of the way to make sure I liked what she had done so far. My sister and mother in law also had their hair and makeup done and were very pleased. I have already referred Trisha to a co-worker who is planning her wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Carlene! Your review means so much to me and I truly appreciate the referral! Best wishes on your marriage and thank you for entrusting me with your wedding day!!!

Kassandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Trisha was the absolute BEST vendor I worked with on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond and she was flexible when my photographer kept changing the timeline. I had never gotten my make up professionally done prior to my trial so my expectations were very low, but wow - I was so incredibly happy with her work! On the day of, Trisha and Jasmine did the hair and make up of me, my four bridesmaids, and my mom. We all felt beautiful and loved the way we looked! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kassandra! It truly was a pleasure being apart of your wedding day! I can't wait to see photos :D
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Had my trial done with Trisha and my wedding day make up done with Kimberly. Loved both looks. Kimberly did such an amazing job the day off. I was so thrilled and everyone thought it looked great. It was natural amd light and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Vicky · Married on 08/26/2017

10/5 if I could! Trisha made my hair and make up so beautiful on my wedding day, my bridesmaid were also very happy! I usually never wear make up, so anything on my face makes me feel awkward. I told her in the beginning that I wanted something natural and she did exactly that! She used make up where you were able to still my freckles and didn't look like my face was "cakey". I am so incredibly happy and am glad I went with her! She is extremely professional and prompt in responses, which is much needed as someone who was already dealing with a lot for their big day! She was early and helped my 5 girls with their mu&h as well, bringing in additional help who was also great.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Amazing Occasions Hair & Makeup 19

Cecilia · Married on 08/18/2017

Great experience, when I have another function I am definitely going to use this vendor.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2017

Trisha was wonderful to work with. She is very talented and listens to what you want. I also thought her prices were reasonable compared to others. The day of she brought another woman to help and she was just as great!

Sent on 09/17/2017