Amanda D'Andrea Hair

Philadelphia, PA View map

I have been a Hairstylist for 14 years. My passion is formal hairstyling for bridal parties and special occasions. All styling is done onsite at the venue of your choice. Whether in your home, hotel, or bridal suite, I bring everything to you. This enables you to begin your special day relaxed while you enjoy the company of your closest friends and family in a calm surrounding.
I am constantly educating myself on the latest in fashion and red carpet hair to ensure that any style you wish to have, I can replicate or create to complete your bridal look.

It is an honor to be part of one of the happiest days in a girls life. My goal is to fulfill and exceed every brides expectation of what she has always dreamed to look like on her wedding day.

For more information please contact us at (215) 356-8605

4.8 out of 5 rating

Jenna Married on 05/01/2022

The best!!!

Amanda is amazing! I absolutely LOVED my hair for my wedding day and my girls, mom, and mother in law all looked beautiful! My mom and I both did trials and Amanda was very flexible with different ideas and was honest about her recommendations for each of us. She was able to include a very fragile hairpiece from my grandmother into my wedding hair which was so special to me. Amanda was laid back, patient with my bridal party, and made the morning getting ready so enjoyable for me! I cannot thank and recommend Amanda and her team enough!
    Mollie M. Married on 10/24/2021

Amanda is the best!

Amanda and her team are the best of the best! I had a large bridal party (14 people total) and Amanda worked so efficiently with her team to ensure we were all ready with time to spare! Everyone's hair looked amazing. In addition to her talented hair styling skills, Amanda is also the sweetest person ever! So helpful and easy to work with. Thank you Amanda!!
    Meredith M. Married on 07/22/2021

Amanda is the best!!

Amanda is an exceptional hair stylist! She and her assistant were patient, accommodating, and professional with my bridal party and me this past July. Amanda's warm personality and amazing talent made us feel so beautiful and confident. We all got the perfect hairstyles we envisioned! I highly recommend Amanda for your wedding day! She's the best!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Karen & Steve
    40 photos 路 10/25/2014

Beke Beau Beke Beau Wedding Hair & Makeup

I feel very fortunate that I met Amanda a couple of years ago on a wedding we did together. Since then, it's been a dream to refer her to my brides. She and I share the same philosophy - it's about the client. She is incredibly responsive and reliable. Not to mention that her work is unmatched.... a bride could simply not do better for hair styling on her wedding day.

• Beke Beau
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 62 Reviews
    路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

13037 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA, 19116
Location of (Amanda D'Andrea Hair)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding