Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Altar Ego Weddings

Wedding Planning and Coordination in Austin and Texas Hill Country

Welcome to Altar Ego Weddings!  We plan and coordinate weddings in Austin, the Texas Hill Country and the surrounding area.  Congratulations on your engagement!  We look forward to working with you by either helping you create the wedding of your dreams or by executing the wedding day you have already planned!

Let us use our experience and expertise to help you create a day that is personal, memorable and, of course, fun!  From the time of your engagement to your wedding day, Altar Ego Weddings will be there to suggest ideas and vendors, keep everything organized and ensure your happiness by listening to what you want.

Your wedding day is a celebration of your love and commitment to each other.  You shouldn't have to worry about details.  Let us do that for you!  Altar Ego Weddings will take the stress out of the planning process and your wedding day.  We will manage details to ensure everything flows smoothly and flawlessly.  On your wedding day, your style will shine through!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)

I couldn't have met with Jennifer at a more perfect time than I did. She absolutely delivered and then some and I could have not done it without her and the rest of the team, Jennifer Krause!! Jen answered all our questions and knew exactly what I was feeling or wanting when meeting with specific vendors. I felt very comfortable explaining my vision for the wedding and she completely knocked it out of the water, I couldn't be happier about how it all turned out! Having The Jennifer's for the entire wedding process was by far the best decision I ever made! Jennifer Krause, was also absolutely wonderful to work with on the calligraphy for the table placements and invitation details. She was very thorough and quick to respond with any changes that were made. They made wedding planning enjoyable, stress free, and breathtaking memories!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Where do I begin?! I would not have made it through wedding planning without Jen. Starting from Day 1 with the consultation, Jen was open to hearing what I thought I needed help with - and suggested a hybrid package between full-time wedding planning and month-of coordination. Throughout the few months leading up to the wedding, we would have periodic meetings and phone calls - she would sense when I was getting stressed out about something and would offer to handle those items for me! She had great suggestions for vendors - I used all vendors she recommended and was not disappointed in any of them. She was always available to chat even just for me to vent or bounce ideas off of her - she kept me from losing my mind with all of the details and reassured me everything would be great! And it was!!! On the day of the wedding, I honestly did not worry at all and everything went perfectly - she knew every detail and executed the whole day exactly how I wanted. I had so many people come up to me during the reception saying they had never seen a wedding day go smoothly - and it was all thanks to Jen! This was the best money we spent on our wedding and we are so grateful for everything Jen did for us - thank you!

Profile Picture Cami, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Altar Ego Weddings Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
11 AWARDS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
You go beyond planning with this expert! Talented, creative and personable Wedding Pro!

Jennifer with Altar Ego Weddings can make any dream come true! Always professional, above-par communication, and always a touch of fun, Altar Ego Weddings is the answer to your wedding day needs.

I had the distinct pleasure of being the DJ at an Altar Ego Wedding. Bar none, this is the most organized, talented and friendly team of planners I have worked with. Every step of the planning process was stress free. The bride who self-identified as "picky", was all smiles at the end of the night. I look forward to working with them again. Brides...you can't go wrong putting your wedding in the hands of Altar Ego.

Altar Ego is so so great! Every team member they have is so sweet and so personable. Every wedding I've seen them work, it is so obvious how they put their heart and soul into their craft. It's so easy to think you know what you're doing when you plan a wedding, but they make it so obvious that it takes a serious passion and a lot of skill to pull off a truly incredible evening!

142 PROS I KNOW

Events

Austin, Hill Country & Dallas-Fort Worth, TX 78749   See On Map
972-742-6407 (phone)
Altar Ego Weddings is a wedding planner from Austin servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, Dripping Springs, and Texas Hill Country. Altar Ego Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Texas wedding industry since 2007 specializing in wedding planning.