AlohaBug Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

Rizza is absolutely amazing!!!! I just so happened to come across her on Groupon but am taken back by how excellent the photos turned out and how amazing our experience was! For the value, I was unsure how they would turn out...needless to say we were blown away! The customer experience has been superb...Rizza was very efficient in her turn around time as well as response to emails and any questions I had. The value is terrific and she will make sure your final product turns out just how you want it. I also loved how comfortable she made my boyfriend and I feel. It was our first time in front of the camera together but she was sure to crack some jokes and make us super comfortable which allowed for very natural and beautiful shots. I also loved that she showed us a few pictures here and there so we had a general idea of how things were turning out and were able to adjust accordingly! Thank you Rizza for such an amazing experience...should we find our way back to the West Coast we will be sure to pay you a visit :)

Profile Picture Emma, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rizza did our elopement pictures, since we wanted pictures done before we have a big reception out-of-state in the fall. That being said, the day of our shoot was the first time meeting her for both me and my husband, who absolutely hates having his picture taken. Rizza made us both feel really comfortable, which shines through in the beautiful pictures she took of us. I already had to cancel two photo shoots with our photographer back home due to bad weather, so I was super nervous about these pictures not turning out exactly how I had been building them up in my mind. Instead, they turned out even better. Rizza really listened and made sure the final result was everything I wanted and more! On top of the amazing experience we had, her prices are extremely reasonable and some of the best you will find in the San Diego area for high quality work (trust me, I spent a lot of time looking). Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Estella, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me just say that Rizza is the best! My fiance and I recently did an engagement photo session with AlohaBug Photography and we couldn't be happier with the experience and the results. As a person, she is very approachable and light-hearted and she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She took into account our ideas for poses and backdrop while also giving her professional opinion on how to make our photos exactly what we wanted. The final photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you, Rizza!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rizza with AlohaBug Photography is a awesome Photographer. She always captures the right photos at the right time..

Events