Pottstown, PA 19464 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,392
Availability Check your date

About Almond Photography

I love to capture moments as they happen.

I strive to document people as they are.

My passion is to make you discover the beauty the people who love you the most see in you every day. I accomplish this by using a combination of subtle guided posing & hands-off/photojournalist approach. I want to give you a tangible portal back to your happiest times; a photograph.

Follow Almond Photography on

a161bf6e30b23789 roberts0319
ellsworth0321

29 Reviews for Almond Photography

Andrea · Married on 12/27/2016

I was originally interested in Dani because of her unique photography style where she can capture the true essence of people in natural looking shots where people seem to be glowing with emotion. Combine that with Dani's fun, easy-going yet organized professionalism and you have one great wedding photographer.
    She is exactly who I wanted to capture the memories of my wedding day! She was on time and flexible throughout the big day as things came up that changed our 'timeline' slightly. Also I want to add that her communication and responsiveness throughout the planning process was so important to us, as we actually planned our wedding in Philadelphia while we were living out of state. 10/10 would recommend Dani to brides who are looking for beautiful REAL photos and an easy planning process. Thank you Dani!
    I cannot wait to contact her again to discuss a photography session in our home after we have kids someday! Check out her website for her other photography stuff, it's all beautiful.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jenny · Married on 10/08/2016

We just received our first batch of photos back from Dani, and we couldn't be happier. What I love most about Dani's style is that the iconic wedding pictures feel personal, not cookie cutter. Dani was the wedding photographer for my Sister in Law's wedding as well, and the photos feel completely unique to each of us. She tells a story with her photos, and captures moments I didn't even remember happening. She is so calm and personable that even my husband--who isn't used to getting his picture taken--was able to relax and have fun. The price can't be beat, and the quality of her work is worth way more than she charges.
    Other pluses:
    - she works FAST! She has a very efficient system that got us through the large family photos very quickly, so that we didn't waste too much time not enjoying our cocktail hour.
    - she loves to dance, so she was right in the middle of the dance floor getting amazing shots of our friends and family dancing their hearts out.

She also does lifestyle photos for families, and when we have kids, I am for sure asking her to come take those photos. She's amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Dani did a great job providing photography for our engagement photos, wedding portraits, and wedding ceremony/reception candids. We really loved her style of getting everyone to laugh during "still" shots to ensure really natural looking smiles. I didn't even notice her taking photographs during the ceremony because she did a great job of being unobtrusive. During the reception, she once again blended into the party really naturally, and even did a little dancing of her own while snapping photos on the dance floor. Throughout the planning she was very responsive and easy to work with.

Note: We haven't gotten the ceremony/reception pictures back yet, though based on the engagement photos we have every reason to expect that they will look great!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Almond Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,392.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

• Just Joey Productions
    Just Joey Productions Wedding Videographers

Dani is one of the nicest people you will ever meet- let alone a gifted photographer! Like you should, she lets moments happen and captures them rather than forcing moments to happen- there's such a big difference and those of us who enjoy genuine images rather than contrived see and know the difference first-hand. I would love to work with Dani again if just to make creative beauty for a couple- that should be something you value as you browse through here and look to book someone.

• Pottstown, 19464 See on map